Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How do I become Ordained as a Satanic Priest?

<td val[/IMG]You don't become one your chosen by Satan himself.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [HellsArmy666] How do I become Ordained as a Satanic Priest?
Sent: Sun, Jul 29, 2012 11:32:56 PM

<td val[/IMG]  

[/TD]

Thats amazing! But okay sounds good...Guess you always half to be chosen in this world :(((

To: "HellsArmy666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "landytristen@..." <landytristen@...
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2012 1:45 PM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] How do I become Ordained as a Satanic Priest?

<td style="font:[/IMG]You don't become one your chosen by Satan himself.

Subject: [HellsArmy666] How do I become Ordained as a Satanic Priest?

<td style="font:[/IMG]  

[/TD]

Chosen? I think you have it wrong Tristen..That's not a good way to think.Its not always about being chosen.The world, people and circumstances don't operate like that. Its more of a fate, destiny and you make your own path kind of thing...And with the Priesthood thing, they HP's are chosen for a reason. Don't think its simple as just 'choosing'.---------------------------
On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 6:43 PM EDT Tristen Landy wrote:

Thats amazing! But okay sounds good...Guess you always half to be chosen in this world :(((

You don't become one your chosen by Satan himself.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

The High Priests and Priestesses work very hard and possibly have known Satan in previous lives, I don't know exactly how it works but you can still learn and grow with Satan and work really hard to help him and help yourself, focus on empowering yourself perhaps one day you will earn it but you are still important to Satan. There is so much for all of us to learn we never stop learning and growing. Satan places no limits on his People.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Chosen? I think you have it wrong Tristen..That's not a good way to think.Its not always about being chosen.The world, people and circumstances don't operate like that. Its more of a fate, destiny and you make your own path kind of thing...And with the Priesthood thing, they HP's are chosen for a reason. Don't think its simple as just 'choosing'.---------------------------

<td val[/IMG]To take even futher I personally don't belive there ever an end to growing and advancing.Even after you become a God no being can know everything in the universe.

Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: How do I become Ordained as a Satanic Priest?
Sent: Tue, Jul 31, 2012 6:32:52 PM

<td val[/IMG]   The High Priests and Priestesses work very hard and possibly have known Satan in previous lives, I don't know exactly how it works but you can still learn and grow with Satan and work really hard to help him and help yourself, focus on empowering yourself perhaps one day you will earn it but you are still important to Satan. There is so much for all of us to learn we never stop learning and growing. Satan places no limits on his People.

Hail Satan

--- [/IMG][email protected], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

[/TD]

How do you know that for sure?
To: "HellsArmy666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "firebird894@..." <firebird894@...
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 5:49:37 PM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Re: How do I become Ordained as a Satanic Priest?

<td style="font:[/IMG]To take even futher I personally don't belive there ever an end to growing and advancing.Even after you become a God no being can know everything in the universe.

<td style="font:[/IMG]   The High Priests and Priestesses work very hard and possibly have known Satan in previous lives, I don't know exactly how it works but you can still learn and grow with Satan and work really hard to help him and help yourself, focus on empowering yourself perhaps one day you will earn it but you are still important to Satan. There is so much for all of us to learn we never stop learning and growing. Satan places no limits on his People.

Hail Satan

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]I just don't see how knowledge can ever end.And even our Father Satan as old as He is did not create the universe because that in itself is a RHP concept right.Not to say that Satan does not have all human knowledge but its my understand even He does not have all universal knowledge so it stands to reason there is always more to learn no matter what stage of Godhood you have reached.So you asked me and I am not ashamed of my own thoughts and reasoning.

To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Sent: Tue, Jul 31, 2012 11:28:34 PM

<td val[/IMG]   How do you know that for sure?
To: "HellsArmy666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "firebird894@..." <firebird894@...

<td style="font:[/IMG]To take even futher I personally don't belive there ever an end to growing and advancing.Even after you become a God no being can know everything in the universe.

<td style="font:[/IMG]   The High Priests and Priestesses work very hard and possibly have known Satan in previous lives, I don't know exactly how it works but you can still learn and grow with Satan and work really hard to help him and help yourself, focus on empowering yourself perhaps one day you will earn it but you are still important to Satan. There is so much for all of us to learn we never stop learning and growing. Satan places no limits on his People.

Hail Satan

[/TD]
[/TD]

I never stated He did. Your cosmology antidote aside the truth is one should not speak on what they really don't know as an absolute. Until such states are obtained. That is the error in your reasoning.
To: "HellsArmy666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; don <mageson6666@...
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 7:50:04 PM

<td style="font:[/IMG]I just don't see how knowledge can ever end.And even our Father Satan as old as He is did not create the universe because that in itself is a RHP concept right.Not to say that Satan does not have all human knowledge but its my understand even He does not have all universal knowledge so it stands to reason there is always more to learn no matter what stage of Godhood you have reached.So you asked me and I am not ashamed of my own thoughts and reasoning.

<td style="font:[/IMG]   How do you know that for sure? From: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@...
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]So saying something absolute until it is proven as such is an error on my part.Being such a young soul it is an error to say anything is absolute.But are you saying you agree with my cosmology and beliefs.And if you don't can please explain how you see these things.And if there is a post of yours that explains more clearly I would appreciate your guidence.I have always been searching to these answers to cosmology and would welcome any help you could give me.

Sent: Wed, Aug 1, 2012 12:22:57 AM

<td val[/IMG]   I never stated He did. Your cosmology antidote aside the truth is one should not speak on what they really don't know as an absolute. Until such states are obtained. That is the error in your reasoning.

<td style="font:[/IMG]I just don't see how knowledge can ever end.And even our Father Satan as old as He is did not create the universe because that in itself is a RHP concept right.Not to say that Satan does not have all human knowledge but its my understand even He does not have all universal knowledge so it stands to reason there is always more to learn no matter what stage of Godhood you have reached.So you asked me and I am not ashamed of my own thoughts and reasoning.

<td style="font:[/IMG]   How do you know that for sure? From: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@...
[/TD]
[/TD]

Its not about how I see things. Its about what is and what is not.
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 8:41:00 PM

<td style="font:[/IMG]So saying something absolute until it is proven as such is an error on my part.Being such a young soul it is an error to say anything is absolute.But are you saying you agree with my cosmology and beliefs.And if you don't can please explain how you see these things.And if there is a post of yours that explains more clearly I would appreciate your guidence.I have always been searching to these answers to cosmology and would welcome any help you could give me.

<td style="font:[/IMG]   I never stated He did. Your cosmology antidote aside the truth is one should not speak on what they really don't know as an absolute. Until such states are obtained. That is the error in your reasoning. From: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@...
[/TD]
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]So are there some of these truths that we will never know for sure until we reach Godhood?And maybe not even then which just makes me think there is no end to knowledge.Which was my only point to begin with.

Sent: Wed, Aug 1, 2012 12:57:05 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Its not about how I see things. Its about what is and what is not.

<td style="font:[/IMG]So saying something absolute until it is proven as such is an error on my part.Being such a young soul it is an error to say anything is absolute.But are you saying you agree with my cosmology and beliefs.And if you don't can please explain how you see these things.And if there is a post of yours that explains more clearly I would appreciate your guidence.I have always been searching to these answers to cosmology and would welcome any help you could give me.

<td style="font:[/IMG]   I never stated He did. Your cosmology antidote aside the truth is one should not speak on what they really don't know as an absolute. Until such states are obtained. That is the error in your reasoning. From: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@...
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]

Your engaging in circular reasoning. Hence I shall not repeat myself.
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 9:10:18 PM

<td style="font:[/IMG]So are there some of these truths that we will never know for sure until we reach Godhood?And maybe not even then which just makes me think there is no end to knowledge.Which was my only point to begin with.

<td style="font:[/IMG]   Its not about how I see things. Its about what is and what is not. From: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@...
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]

Yes i know and i am everyday  trying to do better and reach my full power an potential an to please satan as much as possible but you im happy and thankful that i even came to know who satan truly is that more an enough for me even when i was little i would always be drawn to him.  thank you very much for the info :) May father satan bless you in all things :))

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 11:32 AM

The High Priests and Priestesses work very hard and possibly have known Satan in previous lives, I don't know exactly how it works but you can still learn and grow with Satan and work really hard to help him and help yourself, focus on empowering yourself perhaps one day you will earn it but you are still important to Satan. There is so much for all of us to learn we never stop learning and growing. Satan places no limits on his People.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

Also what can i do to help satan on a daily basis something easy simple? An these christians are annoying me like crazy!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 11:32 AM

Hail Satan

Yes thats very true!
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 2:49 PM

Hail Satan

[/TD]

Brethen,
Lucifer is moving around us.

Ave Lucifer.

------------------------------
On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 22:49 BST Brian Gibbons wrote:

To take even futher I personally don't belive there ever an end to growing and advancing.Even after you become a God no being can know everything in the universe.

So yeah guys besides that lol...Is there any simple things i can do every morning an afternoon for satan.? Prayers spiritual war fare simple daily things.?

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 6:33 PM

<td style="font:[/IMG]So are there some of these truths that we will never know for sure until we reach Godhood?And maybe not even then which just makes me think there is no end to knowledge.Which was my only point to begin with.

<td style="font:[/IMG]   Its not about how I see things. Its about what is and what is not. From: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@...
[/TD]
[/TD]
[/TD]

The core valued conclusion I feel we should come to is to better ourselves through our persisted refinement in the arts. Only this way should we hope to better our speculations. Until then our debates serve the purpose of entertainment only.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

So are there some of these truths that we will never know for sure until we reach Godhood?And maybe not even then which just makes me think there is no end to knowledge.Which was my only point to begin with.

Its not about how I see things. Its about what is and what is not.

So saying something absolute until it is proven as such is an error on my part.Being such a young soul it is an error to say anything is absolute.But are you saying you agree with my cosmologyand beliefs.And if you don't can please explain how you see these things.And if there is a post of yours that explains more clearly I would appreciate your guidence.I have always been searching to these answers to cosmology and would welcome any help you could give me.

I never stated He did. Your cosmology antidote aside the truth is one should not speak on what they really don't know as an absolute. Until such states are obtained. That is the error in your reasoning.

I just don't see how knowledge can ever end.And even our Father Satan as old as He is did not create the universe because that in itself is a RHP concept right.Not to say that Satan does not have all human knowledge but its my understand even He does not have all universal knowledge so it stands to reason there is always more to learn no matter what stage of Godhood you have reached.So you asked me and I am not ashamed of my own thoughts and reasoning.

How do you know that for sure?

To take even futher I personally don't belive there ever an end to growing and advancing.Even after you become a God no being can know everything in the universe.

The High Priests and Priestesses work very hard and possibly have known Satan in previous lives, I don't know exactly how it works but you can still learn and grow with Satan and work really hard to help him and help yourself, focus on empowering yourself perhaps one day you will earn it but you are still important to Satan. There is so much for all of us to learn we never stop learning and growing. Satan places no limits on his People. Hail Satan --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back