Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How do i become 1 with satan

hennicc1988

Want to understand more on satanism........ Can I find a personal mentor even if through email, social media etc?? Thanks in advance....

There are no Mentors in Satanism but the Gods, everything can be found on JoyofSatan.org and Satan's Library.

Hail Satan!

Study and Meditate daily!

there are no mentors in Satanism. This has been explained in many sermons and writings from the clergy. You must meditate. Open the soul focus on your chakras to learn to build energy. all this can be found on JoyofSatan.org under meditation. Good luck. 
Heil Satan 

Hail All Heroes:
This is the point of reality in Satanism. If it were some fake stuff as we've all been into once, there would have surely been some father, sister or brother who would spy on you, and prefers to be regarded as a middleman between you and the Divine Cosmic. A Blasphemy in the highest term. Can we all grow outta this now? Yes, and we must.
The truth lies right within the core of our consciences. Here, there is no folly play. BACK TO REALITY.
Regards,
Thy Brother.HaroldHail Satan till the end which won't come

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, May 1, 2016 8:46 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Re: How do i become 1 with satan

there are no mentors in Satanism. This has been explained in many sermons and writings from the clergy. You must meditate. Open the soul focus on your chakras to learn to build energy. all this can be found on JoyofSatan.org under meditation. Good luck. 
Heil Satan 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back