Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How did you find satanism

chazzitup13

Would be interesting know how you guys found satanism. Im not dedicated yet. I am going to.. I just want to be 100% sure and not do it just because i want to do it. I believe everything i read on the JOS site and all the replys the people send in this group. Its just so believeable, open, honest, true.. Its like something inside me just knows its not a lie. Spiritual satanism hides nothing and doesn't contradict itself like the rediculous religions.

Im not going to hate on it though i mean i dont know the facts and even if it is all a lie and evil i dont believe in judging anything without real evidience and knowing 100% if its true or not. I only believe in the truth. I do trust my own judgment but i learned assuming things is a big mistake.

Always believed in demons and ghosts and angels gods or a god. Always knew the bible was a lie or was hiding something big. Was such a surpirse to find out satan is a god our true god. But i cant even deny it. Not for a second. Even though my whole life i was taught to believe he is evil and a deciever. Logically, after reading that his our true saviour, it would be unimaginable to think that i would believe a stament like that. Espeacially with no evidence. But i did.

I mean i read alot of shit on the net and disregard and question most of it.

How i found satanism.. Nothing amazing just a small conicidence. Basically i got interested in demons. Just out of the blue. I mean i wasnt watching anything related. It just popped into my head. So i started looking for ebooks on demons and demonology. Oh ja now i remember i was thinking about this girl who told me she could astral and stuff. So i was interesed in finding out more about demons. Anyway i couldnt find much. Just found these two bullshit books on demons. Just trash about them being evil and dangerous. I think i was hoping to find a book on demonology which this girl mentioned to me.

So then i think fuck it. I go on google and type in 'how to summon a demon' and i get a link to a page on the jos site and bam! I read the whole page. It was so believable i start reading everything else on the site i find intersting and now i just want to find out more and more everyday.

So thats my story, whats yours?

oh and i just want to say thanks to all the people who answered my questions. Its inspiring to see that there are such wise and great people out there

Oddly enough, I technically found Satanism through the "World of Warcraft" game.

For the first 13 years of my life I was a stupid xian. I started to doubt it, and then left at age 16... then became agnostic. All my life I had felt like there was something there, but I never found it in xianity. Ever.

4 years later...

One night I went to a RolePlaying event on the game, and it ended up with myself meeting a new friend. The subject came eventually came to demons, and... well I was very confused back then. He pointed my confusion out to me, and linked me JoS.

I clicked, started to read it... it was like I had found home; as if I had finally found the missing pieces of a life-long puzzle.
I left home a week later, and moved in with my friend. I dedicated as soon as I could.

I still feel at home, here, and with Father and the Daemons. I'm very happy I found that place I belonged.

HAIL THE GODS OF HELL!-Sonia

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 3:33 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] How did you find satanism

Would be interesting know how you guys found satanism. Im not dedicated yet. I am going to.. I just want to be 100% sure and not do it just because i want to do it. I believe everything i read on the JOS site and all the replys the people send in this group. Its just so believeable, open, honest, true.. Its like something inside me just knows its not a lie. Spiritual satanism hides nothing and doesn't contradict itself like the rediculous religions.

Im not going to hate on it though i mean i dont know the facts and even if it is all a lie and evil i dont believe in judging anything without real evidience and knowing 100% if its true or not. I only believe in the truth. I do trust my own judgment but i learned assuming things is a big mistake.

Always believed in demons and ghosts and angels gods or a god. Always knew the bible was a lie or was hiding something big. Was such a surpirse to find out satan is a god our true god. But i cant even deny it. Not for a second. Even though my whole life i was taught to believe he is evil and a deciever. Logically, after reading that his our true saviour, it would be unimaginable to think that i would believe a stament like that. Espeacially with no evidence. But i did.

How i found satanism.. Nothing amazing just a small conicidence. Basically i got interested in demons. Just out of the blue. I mean i wasnt watching anything related. It just popped into my head. So i started looking for ebooks on demons and demonology. Oh ja now i remember i was thinking about this girl who told me she could astral and stuff. So i was interesed in finding out more about demons. Anyway i couldnt find much. Just found these two bullshit books on demons. Just trash about them being evil and dangerous. I think i was hoping to find a book on demonology which this girl mentioned to me.

So then i think fuck it. I go on google and type in 'how to summon a demon' and i get a link to a page on the jos site and bam! I read the whole page. It was so believable i start reading everything else on the site i find intersting and now i just want to find out more and more everyday.

oh and i just want to say thanks to all the people who answered my questions. Its inspiring to see that there are such wise and great people out there

I clicked on a link.
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chazzitup13" <chazzitup13@... wrote:

Same here. Haha 
Hail Satan!
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 4:21 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: How did you find satanism

I clicked on a link.
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chazzitup13" <chazzitup13@... wrote:

I googled something and found a page in JoS.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "netspectre101" <netspectre101@... wrote:

I clicked on a link.
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chazzitup13" <chazzitup13@ wrote:

I googled 'I want to become a Satanist' (yes wtf), then stumbled across a website called '43 things' if I remember correctly and basically it was like a 'diary' where people had to write down their goals. Then, I read this post from a guy saying that he wants to be a Satanists and that he have found a really good website called JoyofSatan so I clicked on it and dedicated that very day.:)

Thats excelent Black Sun. You should go tell that Satanist who wrote that, thank you for bringing a soul to Satan. Im sure it will be very motivational for him to do more online warfare.

How I came to Satanism is very long and yet very simple. I was born open and knew alot of the truth from birth. When a person is born they remember. They have to keep thinking on it. I remember being less than a year old and thinking about it. Satan and demons came to me alot through my life and finally at 16 I was open enough to go and talk to Satan.

One day a demon told me Satan would like to talk to you. I listened and Father Satan told me alot of the truth. He promised me something would happen to prove he was telling the truth and exactly four months to the day from dedicating it happened. It was all directed through Satan, even a person told me they heard a voice in their head to go and do something that they would have otherwise never done, which lead to it all happening.

Satan told me to go online and search Satanism, that it was imperative to the truth. That there was a whole world I didnt know about. I thought I was the only one who knew the truth. He said no! I have a whole people! He directed me right to the JoyofSatan and said this is the essence of who I am.

So yeah I dont believe shit. There is not a single doubt in my mind and I mean that. I KNOW Inexplicitly Over 200% that this IS the TRUTH. I will bet my life on it and have a couple times now. Ive faced death with a smile on my face and not single shred of fear. But Father keeps saving me, even when I think its all over. lol. Ive got myself in a couple positions where I kissed my ass goodbye, yet no matter how bad of a bind I get myself in he saves me.

I mean this to the extent of blasting energy that moves objects. Lifting Cars. What have you. All I got to say is you have no idea the REAL experiences that await you with Father Satan.

Welcome to the family.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@... wrote:

I googled 'I want to become a Satanist' (yes wtf), then stumbled across a website called '43 things' if I remember correctly and basically it was like a 'diary' where people had to write down their goals. Then, I read this post from a guy saying that he wants to be a Satanists and that he have found a really good website called JoyofSatan so I clicked on it and dedicated that very day.:)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chazzitup13" <chazzitup13@ wrote:

me too

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "netspectre101" <netspectre101@ wrote:

I clicked on a link.
Hail Satan!

Well, it was a long time ago and I don't know who that person is or if they dedicated at the end but I'm still thankful!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@... wrote:

Thats excelent Black Sun. You should go tell that Satanist who wrote that, thank you for bringing a soul to Satan. Im sure it will be very motivational for him to do more online warfare.

How I came to Satanism is very long and yet very simple. I was born open and knew alot of the truth from birth. When a person is born they remember. They have to keep thinking on it. I remember being less than a year old and thinking about it. Satan and demons came to me alot through my life and finally at 16 I was open enough to go and talk to Satan.

One day a demon told me Satan would like to talk to you. I listened and Father Satan told me alot of the truth. He promised me something would happen to prove he was telling the truth and exactly four months to the day from dedicating it happened. It was all directed through Satan, even a person told me they heard a voice in their head to go and do something that they would have otherwise never done, which lead to it all happening.

Satan told me to go online and search Satanism, that it was imperative to the truth. That there was a whole world I didnt know about. I thought I was the only one who knew the truth. He said no! I have a whole people! He directed me right to the JoyofSatan and said this is the essence of who I am.

So yeah I dont believe shit. There is not a single doubt in my mind and I mean that. I KNOW Inexplicitly Over 200% that this IS the TRUTH. I will bet my life on it and have a couple times now. Ive faced death with a smile on my face and not single shred of fear. But Father keeps saving me, even when I think its all over. lol. Ive got myself in a couple positions where I kissed my ass goodbye, yet no matter how bad of a bind I get myself in he saves me.

I mean this to the extent of blasting energy that moves objects. Lifting Cars. What have you. All I got to say is you have no idea the REAL experiences that await you with Father Satan.

Welcome to the family.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@ wrote:

I was on another forum and read a email about JoS,and decided to check it out,and here I am.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2012 7:55 AM

Welcome to the family.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]I got interested in researching on Satanism after having several dreams where I saw beings encouraging me to come to Satanism. I googled 'satanism' and it led me to joy of Satan. I begun studying the site and that was it. This is the most fulfilling experience in my entire life. Hail Satan!

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Wed, Oct 31, 2012 12:25:49 AM

<td val[/IMG]   I googled something and found a page in JoS.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "netspectre101" <netspectre101@... wrote:

I clicked on a link.
Hail Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "chazzitup13" <chazzitup13@ wrote:

[/TD]

LOL honestly i was looking for a death spell then i found on Jos LOL
best thing ever !!!!!! Hail Satan!!!!

So i thought i would chime in on this "how did you find satan" post. my story is an interesting one i was born with epilepsy and throughout my life i had seizures and was able to see things and hear things that were not really there. i ALWAYS was able to see things happen before the events came to pass one day i was at church (forced to go) and i heard the pastor said Ver batum "if you believe in god you'll gain your soul,but you'll lose everything you own in the world ; if you believe in the devil he will give you everything you ever wanted but you will lose your soul!!" I was 12 and didn't know about the devil until i heard this man speak when i came home i had an argument with my older sister and said i would rather follow Satan then god anyday and THAT DAY in 1996 i prayed to satan and i asked him to accept me into his family and protect me against angels and all of the horrible creatures that are against him. he accepted me i was ridiculed for years by my mother she blamed all my siezures on the fact that i was following satan and not god. i made several pacts with satan over the course of the year until the churches scared me into their church i spent 15 years as a christian and finally 2 years ago satan came to me and told me that he wasn't a horrible god that he was misunderstood and i felt sympathy for him within the years of 8-15 of me being a christian angels actually tried to kill me through various means and satan let me know that he protected me and it was 2 years ago when he came to me that i made up my mind to be with him forever

-original message-
Date: 31/10/2012 4:55 pm

me too

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "netspectre101" <netspectre101@ wrote:

I clicked on a link.
Hail Satan!

I found it by trying to find a way to summon a demon so I could see one even if it killed me (this was back when I still thought that demons and Father Satan were evil). So I thought well if it kills me, atleast I saw one before I died. I have always been fascinate by them. But I found JoS instead and I started reading it and I new right then I had found what I had been looking for my whole life, with out even knowing I was looking for it.Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Sonia Solarus <solarsonia666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 13:19:58 -0700 (PDT)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] How did you find satanism
  Oddly enough, I technically found Satanism through the "World of Warcraft" game.

For the first 13 years of my life I was a stupid xian. I started to doubt it, and then left at age 16... then became agnostic. All my life I had felt like there was something there, but I never found it in xianity. Ever.

4 years later...

One night I went to a RolePlaying event on the game, and it ended up with myself meeting a new friend. The subject came eventually came to demons, and... well I was very confused back then. He pointed my confusion out to me, and linked me JoS.

I clicked, started to read it... it was like I had found home; as if I had finally found the missing pieces of a life-long puzzle.
I left home a week later, and moved in with my friend. I dedicated as soon as I could.

I still feel at home, here, and with Father and the Daemons. I'm very happy I found that place I belonged.

HAIL THE GODS OF HELL!-Sonia

Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 3:33 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] How did you find satanism

My name is Ryan, my finger still hurts from pricking it with a thumbtack... I was wandering around on the /x/paranormal thread of 4chan, and I found the Joy of Satan website. After reading a bit on it, I was convinced somewhere in the back of my mind that I had found the key to everything I had been searching for. So I decided to dabble for a while, but then I had a dream that Satan had destroyed the Fourteenth Angel...? I dunno. And then I was convinced. I made the pact last night.
I want to hang out with people who think the same as I do, but I live in a very Christ-loving home and community, so I may need some help building a posse. I mean to take meditation VERY seriously so I can spread influence, and when I do, I plan on taking a group into churches to both combat the forces there and to turn the minds of the innocent victims enslaved within.
Is there anyone who can help me with this? I live in Ramseur, NC. Willing to travel as far as Raleigh, Charlotte, Asheville, etc.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

I was on another forum and read a email about JoS,and decided to check it out,and here I am.

Hail Satan
Brian 

Welcome to the family.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@ wrote:

oh my god that thing the damnplanetsaturn wrote its amazing !!! omg...

well anyways i think ive found/knew Satanism from my childhood but never knew it was Satanism that i knew :/ .. well from my childhood i was really interested in the spiritual and i loved knowledge, like any kind of knowledge i love it. and i used to read bible..... it had some interesting stories in it and i believed that jesus is real but nothing else, i din care bout that dude. i thougt to myself " well, jesus might be real so what?" . and then my family was a buddhist, i used to look at the painting of the buddhist gods and wonder a lot. i became a buddhist but it was very empty... i didnt like it. while doing all these i was constantly researching the spiritual or anything from any source , so yea you can say that i was already being involved in the Satanism which is empowering my soul and myself. and then eventually i left buddhism i became an atheist, atheism felt better than buddhism. then i researched reiki, astral projection, illuminati ,lucid dreaming. illuminati was stupid coz it said Satan wishes for destruction and war, which is really meaningless like why??? i wud have understood it if they said that Satan wanted to rule but it said he wishes destruction for no reason . ... which is stupid so i just thougt that illuminati is same as xianity and tries to rule people using fear. and later on when i was playing league of legends as usual there was this particular boy who flirted with me hahaa... and he got my id. he told me that he did meditations and uses runes and such, i was like really interested in it and asked him to give me more information. he told me that there is a certain website and he told me to find it. but before all that he asked me " what do you feel when u say the name Enki" i felt nothing but memorized the name. ive read about Enki on the wikipedia then got lazy and decided to go straigt for the site and typed Enki rune Nordics meditation and the JOS showed up. i read all of it and i was totally mesmerized. once in my life i was truly shocked , once in my life i truly felt happiness and excitement , i felt home and life got veery interesting suddenly . all the other infromations i gathered all of them missed something , was somewhat empty. but Satanism was different , it was so full of everything. and it all had a meaning unlike that xian shit. and so yea i dedicated myself the next day coz that day i had to have a bath and prepare my room and such bit it was late. :)

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "damnplanetsaturn" <damnplanetsaturn@... wrote:

Welcome to the family.

Hail Satan!!

I was clicking on a link! :)
HAIL SATAN!!

I've searched many many paths over the years ran across JoS a few years ago and it just didn't click... was doing some random searches on spirituality about a month ago and found JoS again I began reading and just knew I had come home this time I read every last page on the site and dedicated two days later.... I know now that I am home and find myself wishing sometimes that I had tried this a few years ago... but alas I must accept that at that time I wasn't ready to make the leap and now I must move forward and not look back... Hail Satan!!!!!
On Oct 31, 2012 11:39 AM, "Brian Gibbons" <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Welcome to the family.

Hail Satan!!

my quest of knowledge pertaining to the jewish question

Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2012 8:55 AM

me too

I clicked on a link.
Hail Satan!

I woke one morning and had a strong urge to drink tea.on going through the ingredient content,i saw a substance called Theanine.i googled it up to only discover that it is a substance that alters the brain waves.on researching further on brain waves,i came across a site that gave an esoteric knowledge about brain waves.that site is www.joyofsatan.org.since then i was hooked.

------------------------------
On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 2:25 AM EET the_fire_starter666 wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "netspectre101" <netspectre101@... wrote:

I clicked on a link.
Hail Satan!

Always believed in demons and ghosts and angels gods or a god. Always knew the bible was a lie or was hiding something big. Was such a surpirse to find out satan is a god our true god. But i cant even deny it. Not for a second. Even though my whole life i was taught to believe he is evil and a deciever.

<td val[/IMG]Someone ask me if i knew the site coz they thot i was an SS bck then.that where i went and check it

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Wed, Oct 31, 2012 1:55:26 PM

<td val[/IMG]   me too

--- [/IMG][email protected], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "netspectre101" <netspectre101@ wrote:

I clicked on a link.
Hail Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "chazzitup13" <chazzitup13@ wrote:

[/TD]

Greetings and Salutations To All Fellow Satanists. I am going to share my first experience with you guys. When I was a Boy I’ve always was drawn to the occult to Demons,Angels, Magick When I was a Small Boy I was very open astrally, Mostly I saw terrorizing entities with my physical eyes open( Seeing an Man With the Color of When I TV cable is out you get the buzzztt and that Greyish continuous moving image right,The Person was covered in such Color going around my house) Seeing Masks what was hung upon the wall to animate themselves and scare me, During the night when car lights reflect on the ceiling they transform to Faces that Laughed at me) I have lost this ability a long time ago when I was growing up. Upon Reaching the Age of 16 I came Across the Joy of Satan Website, I remember Beelzebubs Word written very clearly everyday the Word Light is Darkness turned inside out. I told my Mom She said stay away from it my son,Nothing good comes out of it, Always Brings misfortune blah blah But I Havent really gave up on it,I took my time, Then upon the age of 17 I was at the countryside with relatives and my family, it was an Uninhabited protected Place,Full of Wild life Now that day I was floating in the river then an Lightning Struck inside my head and I grabbed A quick hold of something that was infront of me, There it was an long sharp metal pointed right at my heart,if I was a little slower I would have been impaled and wouldn’t be here today. I looked at it half shocked,half happy I said to myself Im a Lucky Guy. Then I went into the woods with a relative to pick berries and such, On my way I saw an dead snake run down by an car, I thought hmm weird there are snakes here,then when going further and into the woods my relative sat upon an slashed down tree,I had an urge to pull her toward me so I have done so, then a small Snake came and Sat upon that tree, Unmoving Looking into my eyes staring at me without even slurping its tongue,I stared at it for a while and said lets go. I saw a lot of snakes that day. When Coming to my home at UB, I discovered the Snake is an Sacred Animal to Satan. So I have been saved by him even though I was not dedicated he still saved me. So I have decided to do my dedication, had trouble finding the items but I have found it then I did my dedication at my grandmothers house,I place where I can have privacy,Whilst I was reading the Prayers The Name Azazel,Astaroth,Beelzebub,Satan,mostly Beelzebub Popped inside my head I felt excitement and exhilarated then when burning the paper it just went swoosh the flame was so quick that I had to drop it on the Carpet, I thought oh Shit im in Deep shit if Grandma Finds this out Burnt Carpet but to my surprise whilst it was burning intensely it did not damage the Carpet at All, Then I went straight to bed relieved that I have found the true path and I shall not be late to the truth,I closed my eyes then I heard physically my voice say Hoe(means in Mongolian Hey) I Froze inside my bed thinking What who said that but too scared to move..But I’ve thought oh well cool then went to sleep. Then After my dedication I felt Emotionless for a week, I was worried that I hath lost my soul and I should undedicated or whatsoever but ive thought hmm oh well ive lost my soul so what it doesn’t feel that bad afterall then I thought naah im gonna be fine, I was Fine, It was my Very First Trial and I have passed it. Also when coming  to Satanism,Ive found out that I have an Talent to persuade others,Inspire Others,I have brought 6 souls to our family.I shall Continue to do so.. My Dedication was nice,   Hail ENKI!

I have always been interested in Demons and a few other things of the so called 'Dark Arts', but I think mostly I like to know the truth of things, but maybe it's just myself? Anyways, a few years ago I stumbled across the site and didn't do anything, it was interesting, but meh' wasn't that into it than after a major person in my life died I sorta changed and here I am.

I was born and raised cat-lick and I hated everything about it. I always felt bad for Satan and I thought that he was misunderstood and ppl didn't like him bc they didn't understand him. As I got older I quit going to church and I forgot about religion. I started studying the different religions when I was 16. I called myself a nuuuu ager for awhile, I had a David kike book in one hand a joint in the other. It wasn't until I quit smoking pot that I found out that that kike published the same book under different titles -_-. I was into a lot of drugs and long story short I gave up and I prayed one last time but before I started I said that " I am praying to whoever really cares about me and loves me. Whoever you are. If your jokehova, buddha, Shiva, Satan, anyone just guide me to the truth." Shortly after that I was reading about Satanism, Witchcraft, and Magick. And within that search I found the JoS. And I'm forever grateful that Satan lead me here. :)
Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone
On Oct 31, 2012, at 9:47 AM, Jason Watts <jasonwatts1985@... wrote:
I've searched many many paths over the years ran across JoS a few years ago and it just didn't click... was doing some random searches on spirituality about a month ago and found JoS again I began reading and just knew I had come home this time I read every last page on the site and dedicated two days later.... I know now that I am home and find myself wishing sometimes that I had tried this a few years ago... but alas I must accept that at that time I wasn't ready to make the leap and now I must move forward and not look back... Hail Satan!!!!! On Oct 31, 2012 11:39 AM, "Brian Gibbons" <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Welcome to the family.

Hail Satan!!

6 people is impressive brother. Hail Satan
Brian 

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2012 8:52 AM

Greetings and Salutations To All Fellow Satanists. I am going to share my first experience with you guys. When I was a Boy I’ve always was drawn to the occult to Demons,Angels, Magick When I was a Small Boy I was very open astrally, Mostly I saw terrorizing entities with my physical eyes open( Seeing an Man With the Color of When I TV cable is out you get the buzzztt and that Greyish continuous moving image right,The Person was covered in such Color going around my house) Seeing Masks what was hung upon the wall to animate themselves and scare me, During the night when car lights reflect on the ceiling they transform to Faces that Laughed at me) I have lost this ability a long time ago when I was growing up. Upon Reaching the Age of 16 I came Across the Joy of Satan Website, I remember Beelzebubs Word written very clearly everyday the Word Light is Darkness turned inside out. I told my Mom She said stay away from it my son,Nothing good comes out of it, Always Brings misfortune blah blah But I Havent really gave up on it,I took my time, Then upon the age of 17 I was at the countryside with relatives and my family, it was an Uninhabited protected Place,Full of Wild life Now that day I was floating in the river then an Lightning Struck inside my head and I grabbed A quick hold of something that was infront of me, There it was an long sharp metal pointed right at my heart,if I was a little slower I would have been impaled and wouldn’t be here today. I looked at it half shocked,half happy I said to myself Im a Lucky Guy. Then I went into the woods with a relative to pick berries and such, On my way I saw an dead snake run down by an car, I thought hmm weird there are snakes here,then when going further and into the woods my relative sat upon an slashed down tree,I had an urge to pull her toward me so I have done so, then a small Snake came and Sat upon that tree, Unmoving Looking into my eyes staring at me without even slurping its tongue,I stared at it for a while and said lets go. I saw a lot of snakes that day. When Coming to my home at UB, I discovered the Snake is an Sacred Animal to Satan. So I have been saved by him even though I was not dedicated he still saved me. So I have decided to do my dedication, had trouble finding the items but I have found it then I did my dedication at my grandmothers house,I place where I can have privacy,Whilst I was reading the Prayers The Name Azazel,Astaroth,Beelzebub,Satan,mostly Beelzebub Popped inside my head I felt excitement and exhilarated then when burning the paper it just went swoosh the flame was so quick that I had to drop it on the Carpet, I thought oh Shit im in Deep shit if Grandma Finds this out Burnt Carpet but to my surprise whilst it was burning intensely it did not damage the Carpet at All, Then I went straight to bed relieved that I have found the true path and I shall not be late to the truth,I closed my eyes then I heard physically my voice say Hoe(means in Mongolian Hey) I Froze inside my bed thinking What who said that but too scared to move..But I’ve thought oh well cool then went to sleep. Then After my dedication I felt Emotionless for a week, I was worried that I hath lost my soul and I should undedicated or whatsoever but ive thought hmm oh well ive lost my soul so what it doesn’t feel that bad afterall then I thought naah im gonna be fine, I was Fine, It was my Very First Trial and I have passed it. Also when coming  to Satanism,Ive found out that I have an Talent to persuade others,Inspire Others,I have brought 6 souls to our family.I shall Continue to do so.. My Dedication was nice,   Hail ENKI!

I can't say anything interesting happened to me like some other people. I simply felt an urge to know more about Satanism, found JoS, liked what I saw, and converted from Christianity. Since then I have been noticeably happier and feel better in the brief time that I have been a Satanist than all my life of Christianity and I'm not turning back ;).

I had already left the church and was trying to learn magick bouncing from one thing to the next (voodoo, ceremonial magick, luciferian, etc). In the process I bumped into the JoS twice but never stuck around. The third time I "bumped" into the site I decided to stick around and started reading.

HAIL SATAN!

I was raised xian but turned anti at age 18. I still sought truth from various sources though--physics, biology, psychology, a study of wild life/animal behavior, business, conspiracy theories, ufo's, the paranormal, hidden history and ancient technologies/stone structures, new age concepts, and of course, meditation and application of certain concepts.

At first, I would post blatant anti-xian statements and questions on Yahoo Answers for a hobby, then I started asking more challenging and subtle questions--which I noticed to be perhaps more effective. Some one left me the JoS.org link and I absorbed most of the contents of the website within 48 hours and dedicated on 03/19/2012 Monday at 3am.

It is my diligent search for Truth that has brought me to Satan via JoS.

Hail Satan.

--Blue Earth

I was raised xian but turned anti at age 18. I still sought truth from various sources though--physics, biology, psychology, a study of wild life/animal behavior, business, conspiracy theories, ufo's, the paranormal, hidden history and ancient technologies/stone structures, new age concepts, and of course, meditation and application of certain concepts.

At first, I would post blatant anti-xian statements and questions on Yahoo Answers for a hobby, then I started asking more challenging and subtle questions--which I noticed to be perhaps more effective. Some one left me the JoS.org link and I absorbed most of the contents of the website within 48 hours and dedicated on 03/19/2012 Monday at 3am.

It is my diligent search for Truth that has brought me to Satan via JoS.

Hail Satan.

--Blue Earth

i had stopped believing in the church less and less for many years. i gkept giving it a chance n tried ti get into cuz ive always had this deep feeling to be very spiritual and be part of something divine. boy did i find out i was barking up the wrong tree, as you would guess i kept finding things fucked up about xianity evry time. every time more and more bs coming up that made me sick. so i stopped believing in the church n blamed evil men who i thought corrupted the original sayings of religions. i was kinda right but way beyond my surprise and imagination. i always felt like the occult and spirits existed even tho i never felt like i expierenced it myself. mostly cuz ive been very fond about science especially the quantum stuff. i saw with an opened mind saw it as very magnificent. lol im happy i found the truth now. now that i know that xianity is originally a fucked up thing i lkook at with great digust but anyways right before i found the JoS website i felt so low in my life. i was drinking and was angry and i was on the internet watching videos. for some reason i started looking up stuff about the illuminati and then i had this urge to find out more about satan so i googled "hail satan", lol, and thhats when i saw the JoS website. from there on i spend 2-3 or more hours reading everythin on the site and the exposingchristianity site as well. its crazy cuz alot of things the website said i had thought of way before i came here. i was glad i wasnt the only one who saw things with an open mind but like i said this is more than i ever imagined and sooooo happy i found about FATHER.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!

I found Satanism by researching different religions in college. I went to what had been a xian college but dropped the title as they began growing out of being a private institution, though they still had a requirement of taking either old or new testament as a class. I hadn't believed in xianity since I was a child. The whole our god loves us but will punish us for eternity if we mess up just seemed completely stupid even as a child. My family are all xians and I still recall when I was about 8 or so my mother slapped me for saying I didn't believe in god and church was stupid. That one moment taught me that it was best to just keep what I believe to myself. When I found JoS everything I read as I was skimming though was going along with what I personally believed so I kept coming back and reading more. Seeing how much of what was in the xian book of fairy tales had been stolen from earlier pagan religions inspired me to take a class at the same college that was suppose to be about those religions. Needless to say since it was still basically a xian college even though they no longer called themselves one they didn't cover a single thing that would make one think xianity had stolen anything. Seriously all that was talked about was things like the hero's journey and my final consisted of writing a paper about that concept within Star Wars. Thanks to that college I really got to see first hand that they will do whatever it takes to hide the fact that they have stolen everything in that book, and if you want real knowledge you have to seek it for yourself and wade through all the bs you find along the way.

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back