Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How can you stop energy vampires?

Strong soul. Cleaning Aura daily, and building Aura of Protection daily.

If you are able to pinpoint who it is exactly, you can also do workings to detatch them from your aura. Usually these people will cling onto your aura (if you're in frequent contact with them) much like some enemy thoughtforms. For this check out, Detatching unwanted Entities/People in the Meditations section.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "richardlesterhailsatan11" <richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote:

I'm talking about human ones that try to leech energy off of you, well in my case... they are.

What En Haradren Amlug said is very good. You can also program your aura to extremely repel them far away from you. If you are in their presence, cross your arms and legs. It works. :) I do this one a lot and feel the difference.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 8:12:04 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: How can you stop energy vampires?

Strong soul. Cleaning Aura daily, and building Aura of Protection daily.

If you are able to pinpoint who it is exactly, you can also do workings to detatch them from your aura. Usually these people will cling onto your aura (if you're in frequent contact with them) much like some enemy thoughtforms. For this check out, Detatching unwanted Entities/People in the Meditations section.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "richardlesterhailsatan11" <richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote:

I'm talking about human ones that try to leech energy off of you, well in my case... they are.

Be aware, they can also astral project at night and tap your energy. There are even groups of people who get together and learn astral projection for just this reason - truly disgusting. They should not be a problem though, if you follow the others' advice.

There is an article on the JoS where High Priestess Maxine recommends a book:

Vampires: The Occult Truth, by Konstantinos

I read it, and it is is a good book about psychic vampires.

Well, if they know they're doing that then tell them to leech off elsewhere like plants or something

If not then you can tell them about the occult, but they might not believe it, or just protect yourself with your aura. :)

Good luck!

Most people that do do this aren't aware of it. Usually it stems from problems in the aura, and down to the soul and subconcious level, something carried over from past lives.

Openly talking about these kind of things with people that might think otherwise isn't a smart idea, and shouldn't be encouraged. Simply do the working and be done with it.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bunpuppet@..." <bunpuppet@... wrote:

Well, if they know they're doing that then tell them to leech off elsewhere like plants or something

If not then you can tell them about the occult, but they might not believe it, or just protect yourself with your aura. :)

Good luck!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "richardlesterhailsatan11" <richardlesterhailsatan11@ wrote:

What's an energy vampire???

Thanks
On Jul 24, 2013, at 12:09 PM, "bunpuppet@..." <bunpuppet@... wrote:

Good luck!

People using the will of their mind to drain energy from another person. Leeches, is the best way I can describe them. Fellow Satanic brothers and sisters can explain it better than me.

You basically said it all, they leach of energy because they can't get their own, it is on the covens section on the JoS, check it out

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!Heil Dietrich Eckart Heil Joseph  GoebblesHAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!and Hail be to The Gods of Duat
Rise up people, and unleash the storm   - Joseph Göebels 
SIEG HEIL!!!!! 
- Mazin    
On 26 Jul 2013, at 05:35 a.m., "richardlesterhailsatan11" <richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote:
  People using the will of their mind to drain energy from another person. Leeches, is the best way I can describe them. Fellow Satanic brothers and sisters can explain it better than me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back