Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How can we open their eyes ? ... Should we even try ?

spector_g

Greetings to all of you brothers ans sisters. As i type this, i'm waging a constant war against ignorance and hate on the other side of the planet... Muslims are the worst kind of hypocrites, if you believe christianity is a curse then islam is worst than you can immagine. Here , difference is not tolerated. Here, people are born to be muslims and are raised according to those beliefs. Those who do not follow that path are forced to .Well i have found the truth and i have tried, with all the strength that our father granted me, to spread that truth. But how can i help them when they refuse to see the light ? How can we hope to help those who know they are wrong yet do not want to change that !

Share your wisdom with me so that i can find the strenght to go on ...

Ave Satanas !!!

I am also fighting the constant war. They are just super ignorant because their teachings taught them to be like that. For me instead of trying to convert them. I just show myself as a Satanist everywhere and show im not the destructive or psychotic dude that they think we are. Even if i dont get any of them to convert at least i get their understanding. But my tactic is risky especially if you are small or dont have enough backing. We should try no matter what we cannot say we lost until we are dead and gone.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "spector_g" <spector_g@... wrote:
Greetings to all of you brothers ans sisters. As i type this, i'm waging a constant war against ignorance and hate on the other side of the planet... Muslims are the worst kind of hypocrites, if you believe christianity is a curse then islam is worst than you can immagine. Here , difference is not tolerated. Here, people are born to be muslims and are raised according to those beliefs. Those who do not follow that path are forced to .Well i have found the truth and i have tried, with all the strength that our father granted me, to spread that truth. But how can i help them when they refuse to see the light ? How can we hope to help those who know they are wrong yet do not want to change that !

Ave Satanas !!!
Look up a book on scribd called the prophet of doom. It is very definative when it comes to islam. Plenty of ammo.

to answer the questions of your post's title:
don't worry about opening their eyes and stop trying. we are too close to their ultimate
destruction, 2012 will be their undoing and by 2015 only those who were ment to become
satanists they will be allowed. the others who try and convert to save their lives will parish.
this is the simple veiw of everything in a
nutshell. just live your life for u and those u
love and those whom u have saved and brace for impact.
Hail Satan!

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sat, Sep 12, 2009 04:26 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] How can we open their eyes ? ... Should we even try ?

Ave Satanas !!!

Dont be a slob who waits for people to do things for them thats an idiots thinking. Instead always take action work diligently know your enemy. And last and not least be levelheaded dont let emotions speak for you always find a better way to do things. Sometimes the old way is not the best way. We are here to live our lives not to be babysit by any1. This kind of ignorance induces stupidity.

Its not stupidity but ignorance that harms people. A stupid man can always learn but an ignorant man will decay in his own bubble.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Envoy Enki" <bender_dragon_666@... wrote:

to answer the questions of your post's title:
don't worry about opening their eyes and stop trying. we are too close to their ultimate
destruction, 2012 will be their undoing and by 2015 only those who were ment to become
satanists they will be allowed. the others who try and convert to save their lives will parish.
this is the simple veiw of everything in a
nutshell. just live your life for u and those u
love and those whom u have saved and brace for impact.
Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back