Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How can I talk to Father Satan?

manuel_mt07

Hi, I've made the commitment ritual 10 days ago. Since that day I feel a powerful intuition inside of me, and strage "coincidences" begun to happen. But I want to know if it's possible to talk with Lucifer and hear his voice, either asleep or awake.
HAIL SATAN!!!

Stare into His sigil for a while and feel His energy, His love, and His warmth. This may take a while, but do it regardless. Once you begin to feel something, speak. Make sure to be respectful, this IS the God of Humanity after all!In my experience, once you get to know the Gods, they become great friends. HAIL SATAN!!!WOTAN MIT UNS!

On Monday, July 11, 2016 4:29 PM, "nnmc_0701@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hi, I've made the commitment ritual 10 days ago. Since that day I feel a powerful intuition inside of me, and strage "coincidences" begun to happen. But I want to know if it's possible to talk with Lucifer and hear his voice, either asleep or awake.
HAIL SATAN!!!

You are doing a wonderful job on the groups Sam. Better then me. 
 I really like how you project a warm sincerity to others. I can tell you genuinely care about others. Also, your love and appreciation for Father Satan is striking. 
You Deserve only the best coming your way. 

Thanks a lot brother! You are also doing a great job on the groups Aldrick, no need to naysay about yourself. I especially like how some of your posts have a sense of humor to them. If it's one thing that many forget, it's to have a good laugh!But with all sincerity, thank you.HAIL SATAN!!!

On Jul 11, 2016, at 22:15, "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <@yahoogroups.com wrote:
  You are doing a wonderful job on the groups Sam. Better then me. 
 I really like how you project a warm sincerity to others. I can tell you genuinely care about others. Also, your love and appreciation for Father Satan is striking. 
You Deserve only the best coming your way. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back