Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How can I start?

Read JoyofSatan.com and then do the dedication ritual, and then do power meditations to empower your soul. A powerful Satanic soul is always a happy person. Strive for independence. Satan & his demons are always watching & protecting the Spiritual Satanists. HAIL SATAN!

<td val[/IMG]I'm new too... I've taking the oath of dedication, but how do I go on. First of all I'm been managed for a mental problem, which prevents me from thinking well, reading and sleeping.
I sincerely wish Father could heal me... It's been 9years now. Doctors have tried with drugs and I've been left at the mercy of medications without improvement.
I want to be healed fully and completely... Can someone give me a guide.
Hail father Satan! Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android [/TD]
From: juliaglinofficial@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected];
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] How can I start?
Sent: Sat, Aug 30, 2014 5:33:39 PM

Hello,

Start by opening and cleaning your chakras (take care as some of the meditations cannot be done if you have some kinds of mental illness). If you think that you cannot do them till you are healed you can ask one of our True Father Satan's Demon's to help you but remember to offer something in return.

HAIL FATHER SATAN!

yes

On Monday, September 1, 2014 11:48 AM, "blackmoon0343@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

If you already performed the dedication ritual, then start doing daily power meditation.

Father Satan will help you! I pray to father Satan for Demon Volac help to find a good job , and i was very unpatient. I want sign within a week , and here just 3 days , i got an offer!!! Father Satan is a very loving and Powerful Father!!!!!!! Hail Satan!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On 31 Aug 2014, at 07:26 pm, "idehen ngozi ngolinemn@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

<td val[/IMG]I'm new too... I've taking the oath of dedication, but how do I go on. First of all I'm been managed for a mental problem, which prevents me from thinking well, reading and sleeping.
I sincerely wish Father could heal me... It's been 9years now. Doctors have tried with drugs and I've been left at the mercy of medications without improvement.
I want to be healed fully and completely... Can someone give me a guide.
Hail father Satan! Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android [/TD]
From: juliaglinofficial@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] How can I start?
Sent: Sat, Aug 30, 2014 5:33:39 PM

• Based on what I could choose my demon?</li>
  • I made all ready a list of those who I like, can I choose one of them?</li>
  • Or I just ask to father Satan who is my protector </li>
  • Am new here I may use a Ouija Board </li>
  • thank you</li>
  • HEIL SATAN</li>

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back