Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

how can i sale my soul?

lindochico61

i want to sale my soul to satan
but the problem is that i cannot do a ritual or invocate the name of satan at loud. my family is christiant ans i'll be death if i do it o they know.

i really want to sale my soul what i should do?

my yahoo messenger lindochico61
oy my msn bttomguy@...

there's a site that i can talk to satan or not?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lindochico61" <lindochico61@... wrote:
but the problem is that i cannot do a ritual or invocate the name of satan at loud. my family is christiant ans i'll be death if i do it o they know.

oy my msn bttomguy@...

---
lol
First of all, we're not selling our souls to Satan
Second, learn more about this on joyofsatan.com , then if you like it and agree with it, dedicate.

Your not sellin ur soul it's more like a agreement or like marrige just check joy of Satan for the dedication ritua

On Aug 9, 2009, at 12:13 PM, "lindochico61" <lindochico61@... wrote:

oy my msn bttomguy@hotmail. com

<td val[/IMG]You can always do it in your astral tempal.  Doing it there is every bit as valid.

--- On Sun, 8/9/09, lindochico61 <lindochico61@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] how can i sale my soul?
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, August 9, 2009, 4:13 PM

[/TD]

People do not sell their souls to Father and no, there isn't any site where you can speak with him.

I swear for my own integrity that I would like to give a good laugh every time I read things like this... But I just end up sad with the situation.

My best wishes.

Hail Enki!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lindochico61" <lindochico61@... wrote:

oy my msn bttomguy@...

oy my msn bttomguy@...

you dont SELL your soul to satan you dedicate you do not have to say anything aloud just have enough will, nobody sells their soul thats christian ILK

First of all, you don't "sell your soul"
Second, you can do the dedication ritual in your astral temple if parents are an issue.

<td val[/IMG]Before you do this, maybe you should think about your grammar.  It should be <em>sell, </em>not sale, as sale is not a verb as far as I know.  Additionally, you don't sell your soul to Satan, you basically dedicate it, it isn't really one of those oooh-have-my-soul-and-I-get-super-happy-until-I-die-because-I-have-no-soul kinds of things.  The way I did mine was to do it after everyone fell asleep, and then went downstairs and did it on the kitchen table, so I couldn't really shout hail Satan, but other then that, it was ok.

--- On Sun, 8/9/09, lindochico61 <lindochico61@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] how can i sale my soul?
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, August 9, 2009, 4:13 PM

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back