Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How can a rape victim heal?

[email protected]

There's someone I know who was raped and beaten by a family member from ages 6-12. Then at 15 her ex boyfriend raped her a few times and also beat her. One day he and his friends drugged and raped her as well. They came in her so there are clearly energy links there. They were also of different races so I'm sure her soul was destroyed in some way. Other than doing working like freeing the soul, healing trauma and mental illnesses, void meditation, how exactly do we as SS heal rape victims? Especially in this case where it was multiple times, with multiple people, of different races. She doesn't want to do anything for vengeance because natally she believes in the good side of people and thinks their lives now are punishment enough. However, though it's not my choice, I'm very concerned these types of people can do it to her, make her do things by threatening it, etc. They have no problem doing it. I'm sure they'd feel the same towards others. Is this something the gods can handle or should I intervene and deal my own punishment? I know the gods wouldn't want me killing anyone or having their souls dissipate. How do the gods really go about these types of situations with rapists? Are they still allowed to achieve godhood or are they screwed for any future lives they have? Also if they die will the gods reincarnated them?

Just curse them so badly that they would wish to die already.
The Gods will allow it.

Constant power meditation and yoga is enough to heal anything, but the process can be fastened by using runes and magickal squares.
I would suggest healing her attitude first, forgiving her rapists is what got her raped more than once in the first place.
Maybe you should talk to her about Satanism, that's probably the biggest help one can offer.

Good luck to you both.

Hail Satan!

"Eye for an eye" is a complete myth. If someone deliberately pops out another person's eye for no reason but sick pleasure, they should certainly just be killed on the spot. Or else, eventually we'll have to start trading ears and noses and such until nobody even has a face anymore.

I mean really. If someone poked out your eye, and you were to defend yourself, you're probably going to kill the person even just accidentally before they get the chance to kill you because you don't know what that person is capable of. Eye for an eye doesn't make any sense when you take account the fact that self-defense often results in manslaughter even if unintended. 

I do want this post to get through so I won't go into extreme detail but if I were you I would be cursing these people so violently that the FCC would have to censor my altar. Especially with pedos, they should just be systematically removed the same ways the pedo christian clergy used to torture heathens in the dark ages. And it should serve as a free public lesson on biology as well. Which is typical of modern day execution practice anyways.

I get that when someone is severely attacked they want to stay away from all hate and violence for the rest of their lives and that is why it is up to sanest people to kill rapists and pedophiles and the more sane the people the more violent their work will be. The only moral to take account of is if someone has stockholm syndrome then you can't let them know that their attacker has perished or else the victim could get even more depressed. That's a rare situation.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEATH.html

I didn't get all these messages now so I'll address them all in this post. I'll try to do this in order as well but I'm sure you can figure out which reply is for who.

Forgiving others isn't what got her raped multiple times. The thing with the family member who did it from 6-12 has nothing to do with forgiveness. It was a person with power to hurt her who got their way. She was a child after all. The other times she was beatened and forced into it. Even drugged at one point. In my opinion, if I was in that situation id obviously wouldn't have gotten raped or drugged. However, that's just me. Everyone is different. I did look at her natal chart and it didn't say anything specific as rape. But many ways she acts now I've seen in her natal chart. All those came from what happened. I think everything just went together and created those events. But again, her reasons for going about the situation I've seen in who she is natally. But don't think if she knew what would happen she wouldn't have attempted to avoid those situations. I know the 6-12 was unavoidable. Also id like to add emotional sensitivity is a natal thing. Saying the reason someone suffers is for having faith in others is a bit messed up. Especially when that aspect is a natal one. Not bashing you but I just wanted to put that out there.

As for the killing them. If i do actually kill them will they be saved by the gods, left in the astral to dissipate, have a chance at godhood, etc? Obviously I don't want them to achieve godhood. If i could have my way they would have been dissipated already. However, I know the gods didn't give me power to just kill people when I will it. I want to make sure they are ok with it(since they're their creations) and if it's ok they dissipate. Whenever I see people mention killing anyone people recommend binding instead. I don't know if sparing lives would be appropriate for this situation. I just need clarification on that.

If i already mentioned everything I could do then I'll help her heal. Do you think a banishing ritual would work as Well? If not on living people, on their souls once they are dead?

I did tell her about Satanism but very vaguely. I'm trying to slowly break off the Xian influences before I reveal more.

"I get that when someone is severely attacked they want to stay away from all hate and violence for the rest of their lives"
unfortunatelly this is sad truth. Person is so hurt that can't hate on his/her own anymore, hurt in their lower chakras. Hate probably is a syndrome of good health. When person is destroyed they can't hate anymore. Also it happens after severe trauma of compassion (when loved is attacked on your eyes - it is worse than when yourself are). They can't experience hate anymore, because they experience pain 24/7, their emotions are trapped in it.

The only thing that heals such is deep fulfilling revenge. You have to explain her that she does not need to be huge strong guy to serve justice. There is magic for it. She also can serve justice for any person who was in such situation. This is positive approach. Its not only for her. Justice serving is not egoistic. It is for all. People who are unable to do anything for themselves but only live for others, can be presuaded by apealing to their civilian duty. Others can suffer in the street because such monsters. Since they usually place people and families first, and themselves second and unimportant, they will listen.

ALso it is important to understand that if smth went wrong with magic and it did not work first time, no need to give up. It is a long way. It is only a first step. Magic, meditations and yoga have to be done again and again. It is important that she do this first step, that she step on a road of vengeance and justice once. And never betray this path. Just follow it gradually in comfortable pace, and life will fix.

If she can't hate don't force her. Her soul is destroyed not by stupidity but by trauma. It is different. It is not her fault. It is the same as forcing a man who lost his legs in war, to try to walk. Cleanse and heal her lower chakras if you can (better would be if she herself could do it), she will feel better, healthy emotions of joy and hate will return (very slowly), pain will retreat slowly.

Caeryx unable being to stand up and being forced later on is the same thing.
I would check for things in her chart like possibly something at 15 degrees leo or things on certain degrees in taurus or even in the 7th house to name a few.
Then for the person in question, freeing the soul workings. Treat it like obliterating saturn and repeat many times. Change and tweak the affirmation if you have to for different freeing the soul workings.

People that rape others are already sick in their heads. It takes quite some deprogramming and the like to become normal again.
At least, it was explained like that. And basicly if you do not want them to return anything, deprive em of 1 hurting others and/or 2 getting em jailed and then continue cursing them even after death.

You could try placing a nid too on them bot your friend.
This one is used in the cursing the church ritual. Should be on the website somewhere you might need to search a little.

I understand the part of accepting everything and being walked over.
Its not easy to change that but one thing. You can be kind but you must also learn to be firm and stand your ground.
No means no. And whatever douchebag tries to fck you into accepting things deserves a knee in the crotch. Goes for anything.

Re-read my post using CTRL-F and you'll find I never even used the word forgiveness. It was to justify a death spell against the offenders, using eye-for-and-eye in a real life situation to prove one crime is not corrected by equal punishment, only by punishment that is more severe than what the offender has evoked.

What I was saying is if the offenders don't receive punishment that is worse than that they've inflicted on others, they will continue to offend, and their karma will descend to the point of no return (dissipation). In that case you're doing them a favor by destroying them because it will train them to never do it again. It doesn't matter if they die from it or not but if they did then they would have a better chance at not raping in the next life, then if they continued to live and rape their whole current lives away.

its not the victim's duty to kill offenders it is the duty of the law and the people, which belongs to us, and we are required to lay it down. You also said " In my opinion, if I was in that situation id obviously wouldn't have gotten raped or drugged" which apparently contradicts everything else you said but I take it you misspoke.

To be fair, I forgot to explain all that about karma in my last post so I can see where you might have misunderstood. But yeah its like a snowball effect on someone's eternal soul when they are allowed to do crime after crime. It is up to us to stop them. And its usually not mercy or forgiveness that holds us back its just a logical fallacy.

Phuck wait I thought you were talking to me I misread sorry. I wanted to say that thing about the snowball effect anyways.

The reason for my first reply is because I did look at the natal chart and i wont go into specifics but something that goes along the lines of forgiving others is in there. As I said it's a natal thing. Not by choice to forgive, but naturally happens. The reason why I said I obviously wouldn't have gotten raped was because of who I am natally. Though in the 6-12 situation I highly doubt that could be avoided. Everything else well I do know how to defend myself. That's why I said that and further said that I'm looking at that point of view from who I am not who she is. Her natal chart has many things based on emotional sensitivity. Along with that forgiving others trait, which is boosted by it. Basically I said that because it wasn't something of choice. She couldn't have known it would happen from so many people(which also hints to me there's some energy at work). Along with the fact she will naturally believe in the better of people and forgive. The bigger issue is who she is natally made her act this way. Surely we can gain skills now. But I know for non SS they aren't aware of many things to avoid many situations.

I know everyone is saying she should stand her ground. I absolutely agree. Before becoming an SS I was kind of the same. I'd let others walk all over me, I had no courage, etc. Being an SS changed that. But keep in mind non SS aren't aware of many things. They can't expand on their abilities or advance spiritually like us. They are at the mercy of energy and enemies. It may seem like I'm offended but I'm not. Just trying to give you a bit more info on why things went the way they did.

Also, this is a serious question. I'd prefer unbiased answers because it is serious. Are the gods ok with me killing people in this situation? What will happen once they're dead? What will happen with the soul? Could I ask the gods to bring the souls to be and I do a banishing ritual to dissipate them?

I see what you mean now. I highly doubt the Gods would care. Those guys are probably never going to become Satanists and would be better off starting a new life

Tbh at first id say they wouldn't care either. But then whenever I see people on here bring up death they always reply with do a binding working instead. So that throws me off. Then there's the problem of everyone being an SS at one point and I know the gods still care for people dearly. Would it truly be alright for me to kill people in this case? I know they are terrible but idk what the gods would think about me doing it. I know it's justified and it will help prevent more rape in the future, but I also know many things travel with the soul in the next life. So most likely they'd be rapists again. Would dissipating the soul be justified as Well? This is very hard because I know things that go for and against killing them. I don't know how the gods would feel like if I killed and dissipated them

The Gods personally killed an old HP because they made a fool of themselves in public while being associated with the JoyofSatan. Ask the Gods personally what they think of your situation

And from where comes this information you are pushing here? As far as I know this has never happened. The Gods do not punish such individuals, most of them are self-destructive enough to not require action taken against them.

The Gods are not murderers, unless said person was doing devastating damages to us, they wouldn't bother to exterminate such pest. Killing comes in extreme situations from their case.

The Gods never choose an HP carelessly. 
We're talking about beings who are hundreds of thousands years old. Do you really think they wouldn't have known in the first place that he might someday do what you claimed? 

Honestly, who would believe such a blatant lie.. 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back