Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How and when were the demons trapped by the enemy

666IsMyName

There's something I don't understand about this and I'm reading it very often. How the enemy trapped the demons? Did they literally trapped them or they stopped them from contacting/helping us?
Why didn't other satanists before HP Maxine free them?

I find its very confusing, so can anyone shed more light on it?

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL THE DEMONS OF DUAT

In other more advanced worlds, guns, bombs and rockets are not used- they use spiritual warfare. They attack at the soul. The Powers of Hell were bound and worse. All I know in answer to your last question is Satan appeared to me where I was working 3rd shift, doing stocking. I was alone and it was quiet. This was after I freed a few Demons, and agreed to free them all [four other people were working with me on this]. He pulled me to him and he hugged me, saying that no one ever even bothered in all those centuries.

The enemy has not only dominated with xianity for centuries, but what little was known about the Powers of Hell was of the enemy- like Satan and his Demons are some sort of total slaves to fulfill your every wish and desire. CoS taught extreme selfishness- me, me, me... attitude. The blind leading the blind.

When I was new to Satanism, everything I was experiencing conflicted with most of what I was studying, except for bits and pieces on the internet, which was quite new back then. I was so grateful, as Satan helped me so many times, without my even having to ask. I was horrified when I got to studying those jew written grimoires and how kikes coerced Demons with the help of their angelic filth. I wanted to free them and by December of 2002, this became a reality.

This is why I put up the JoS website. Xianity pretty much went with no real confrontations back then, from what I saw on the internet.
Atheists would fight them, but not effectively. What brought me to Satanism was when I was on an atheist forum [I used to be an atheist], I was very new to the internet at that time, and some xian so condescendingly told me off. I was so enraged, I saw a copy of Anton LaVey's Satanic Bible in a news store and bought it. As I already wrote before, I found Demons were actually very real. They began communicating with me shortly thereafter.

It wasn't until 2005 that I put it all together. I remember i was in a bookstore and Satan appeared to me and was smiling. He said 'We have won!' He also said he wasn't this happy for thousands of years [our time]. He told me 'You are so very close.' What he meant was my tying in the jewish root to that xian lie. I still hadn't put the two and two together. A few months later, it all came together.

The most important thing we can do as Satanists is to get the truth out to as many people as we can.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "666IsMyName" <satansson@... wrote:

There's something I don't understand about this and I'm reading it very often. How the enemy trapped the demons? Did they literally trapped them or they stopped them from contacting/helping us?

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL THE DEMONS OF DUAT

That's beautiful Maxine, really. But it is also very sad, how could no one have bothered? Did they just not know? What you did was amazing. In fact if it were not for the JoS website I would be completely at a loss. Ever since I was little I had appreciation for Satan, even though I wasn't sure what the religion was. And then as I got older I still did not know much about satanism, but I had enough common sense to know that things like christianity, Jews, Muslims, etc, I thought they were full of bullshit and they were boring. And so I experimented, my friend had tried getting me into wiccan stuff, but it has too many limitations. 3 fold rule? Karma? I don't believe in that. I mean I was always into the whole magic thing, self empowering, I thought it was kinda cool. Then about 3 years ago I learned about a thing called prana, psy, energy, whatever you want to call it and I tried some of it out. And then just in this past october, my friend Robert (who is also a spiritual satanist) linked me to the website and for days all I did was read, and I dedicated when I thought I was ready and now I am currently doing the power meditations every day and following your training program. So what I'm really trying to say is thank you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

In other more advanced worlds, guns, bombs and rockets are not used- they use spiritual warfare. They attack at the soul. The Powers of Hell were bound and worse. All I know in answer to your last question is Satan appeared to me where I was working 3rd shift, doing stocking. I was alone and it was quiet. This was after I freed a few Demons, and agreed to free them all [four other people were working with me on this]. He pulled me to him and he hugged me, saying that no one ever even bothered in all those centuries.

The enemy has not only dominated with xianity for centuries, but what little was known about the Powers of Hell was of the enemy- like Satan and his Demons are some sort of total slaves to fulfill your every wish and desire. CoS taught extreme selfishness- me, me, me... attitude. The blind leading the blind.

When I was new to Satanism, everything I was experiencing conflicted with most of what I was studying, except for bits and pieces on the internet, which was quite new back then. I was so grateful, as Satan helped me so many times, without my even having to ask. I was horrified when I got to studying those jew written grimoires and how kikes coerced Demons with the help of their angelic filth. I wanted to free them and by December of 2002, this became a reality.

This is why I put up the JoS website. Xianity pretty much went with no real confrontations back then, from what I saw on the internet.
Atheists would fight them, but not effectively. What brought me to Satanism was when I was on an atheist forum [I used to be an atheist], I was very new to the internet at that time, and some xian so condescendingly told me off. I was so enraged, I saw a copy of Anton LaVey's Satanic Bible in a news store and bought it. As I already wrote before, I found Demons were actually very real. They began communicating with me shortly thereafter.

It wasn't until 2005 that I put it all together. I remember i was in a bookstore and Satan appeared to me and was smiling. He said 'We have won!' He also said he wasn't this happy for thousands of years [our time]. He told me 'You are so very close.' What he meant was my tying in the jewish root to that xian lie. I still hadn't put the two and two together. A few months later, it all came together.

The most important thing we can do as Satanists is to get the truth out to as many people as we can.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "666IsMyName" <satansson@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL THE DEMONS OF DUAT

That's just unbelievable. It's such a great time to be alive.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my question.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL THE DEMONS OF DUAT

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "666IsMyName" <satansson@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN
HAIL BEELZEBUB
HAIL THE DEMONS OF DUAT

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back