Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

How amazing Father is

[email protected]

Today was such tough day, emotionally, my boyfriend and I broke up! I was having horrible thoughts and the people I work with were all on their xtianity soap boxes! We all share an office so I had to endure the lies and brainwashing they were feeding eachother! I closed my eyes and asked Father to please help me! I work with accounts and the next account I worked with was account number 666, I had to laugh and smile, I knew He was watching over me! I am also so peaceful about the break up, He knows what's best for me!
Just thought I would share how wonderful Father is!

HAIL SATAN
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

<td val[/IMG]Sometimes those little signs from Father mean so much,in times like these.
Hail Satan!
BG

--- On Thu, 3/24/11, claireduplessis@... <claireduplessis@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] How amazing Father is
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, March 24, 2011, 1:18 AM

Today was such tough day, emotionally, my boyfriend and I broke up! I was having horrible thoughts and the people I work with were all on their xtianity soap boxes! We all share an office so I had to endure the lies and brainwashing they were feeding eachother! I closed my eyes and asked Father to please help me! I work with accounts and the next account I worked with was account number 666, I had to laugh and smile, I knew He was watching over me! I am also so peaceful about the break up, He knows what's best for me!

HAIL SATAN
[/TD]

Never worry, my Sister, our Father will always be there for us all. I have only been dedicated for a couple of months and I feel His love every day.

You are so right, our Father is truly wonderful.

Blessings to you

Nik

Ave Satanas! Hail Lucifer! Hail Thoth, Hail the Gods of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], claireduplessis@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN

Never worry, my Sister, our Father will always be there for us all. I have only been dedicated for a couple of months and I feel His love every day.

Blessings to you

Nik

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], claireduplessis@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN

yes, he is awesome! You'll find someone who is right for you, I'm
sure. Hail Father Satan always!

On 3/24/11, Belial_666 <darkjedi99@... wrote:
Never worry, my Sister, our Father will always be there for us all. I have
only been dedicated for a couple of months and I feel His love every day.

Blessings to you

Nik

Today was such tough day, emotionally, my boyfriend and I broke up! I was
having horrible thoughts and the people I work with were all on their
xtianity soap boxes! We all share an office so I had to endure the lies
and brainwashing they were feeding eachother! I closed my eyes and asked
Father to please help me! I work with accounts and the next account I
worked with was account number 666, I had to laugh and smile, I knew He
was watching over me! I am also so peaceful about the break up, He knows
what's best for me!

HAIL SATAN

thank you for sharing. i myself just went through a situation where i knew father was watching out for me and those i love. he truly does protect,care and show love for his own.

Hail Satan
HPs Desdemona
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Belial_666" <darkjedi99@... wrote:

Blessings to you

Nik

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], claireduplessis@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back