Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Horrifying nightmare the other night

PamelaL

I would like to know if this dream means anything. The night before last night I dreamt I was in my basement. It was pitch-black and some invisible force was holding me down. I could not see it but it held me with such force and raped me. I finally broke free and tried to scream for help but it grabbed me by my arm and slammed me on the pavemant. It choked me and i passed out. Then I was in my bed, still in the dream, but I saw these these creatures that had red slits for eyes and protruding fangs. They were attacking me from all around, pulling chunks of skin from me. The first thing that kept coming into my head was that they were angels,I finally screamed "Satan, please help me!" then all of a sudden, these creatures were sucked out of my windows as if someone had a vaccum. But then more appeared and attcked me. I saw what looked looked like a giant hand push them out of the way and the entities fell out my window, then more came and I tried to scream "Help me!" I looked at my phone in my dream and it was 5:12 am, then I awoke,, my heart was pounding and I felt sweaty and paraniod, I looked at my phone and it really was 5:12 am! I was so scared to go back to sleep, but I was so tired I fell asleep. Was this just a nightmare or was something really attcking me in my dream?

Hail Satan!
Pamela

Sounds like reptillians to me. Happened to me more times than I can count. Same thing too when I scream satan help me I see his face coming thru a vortex looking pissed and something like a vacuum sucks the creatures up. I'm sorry I can help u other than relating to u. A helpful article about nightmares and attcks can be found on ageofsatan.com under sermons. Really clarifies things.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "PamelaL" <evilalien@... wrote:

I would like to know if this dream means anything. The night before last night I dreamt I was in my basement. It was pitch-black and some invisible force was holding me down. I could not see it but it held me with such force and raped me. I finally broke free and tried to scream for help but it grabbed me by my arm and slammed me on the pavemant. It choked me and i passed out. Then I was in my bed, still in the dream, but I saw these these creatures that had red slits for eyes and protruding fangs. They were attacking me from all around, pulling chunks of skin from me. The first thing that kept coming into my head was that they were angels,I finally screamed "Satan, please help me!" then all of a sudden, these creatures were sucked out of my windows as if someone had a vaccum. But then more appeared and attcked me. I saw what looked looked like a giant hand push them out of the way and the entities fell out my window, then more came and I tried to scream "Help me!" I looked at my phone in my dream and it was 5:12 am, then I awoke,, my heart was pounding and I felt sweaty and paraniod, I looked at my phone and it really was 5:12 am! I was so scared to go back to sleep, but I was so tired I fell asleep. Was this just a nightmare or was something really attcking me in my dream?

Hail Satan!
Pamela

my name is westley and the main promblem you faced was fear. you have to be strong, you have to know you can defeat. Although what you did was correct in the time of need father satan and his demons will always be their for us. They probably saw that you was an eas target or you had somethin else in your mine so the tried to attack you. If it happens agian no that father satan will always be their for you. No FEAR
HAIL FATHER SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sherilynishott" <sherilynishott@... wrote:

Sounds like reptillians to me. Happened to me more times than I can count. Same thing too when I scream satan help me I see his face coming thru a vortex looking pissed and something like a vacuum sucks the creatures up. I'm sorry I can help u other than relating to u. A helpful article about nightmares and attcks can be found on ageofsatan.com under sermons. Really clarifies things.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "PamelaL" <evilalien@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
Pamela

Thanks guys! I feel better now that I have some insight into the dream

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Westley S" <westleyplyp@... wrote:

my name is westley and the main promblem you faced was fear. you have to be strong, you have to know you can defeat. Although what you did was correct in the time of need father satan and his demons will always be their for us. They probably saw that you was an eas target or you had somethin else in your mine so the tried to attack you. If it happens agian no that father satan will always be their for you. No FEAR
HAIL FATHER SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sherilynishott" <sherilynishott@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "PamelaL" <evilalien@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
Pamela

Dear pamela,what i find out in your dream is that father satan has sent his angel to come and deliever a message to but you are so afraid that you are unable t entaract with so for you to be stronge spiritualy there are some spiritual exacise you need.Again you need to be always confidence enough that nothing will harm you be it dream or phisical.Hail satan

On Sat, 15 May 2010 23:35 CEST PamelaL wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Westley S" <westleyplyp@... wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sherilynishott" <sherilynishott@ wrote:

I would like to know if this dream means anything. The night before last night I dreamt I was in my basement. It was pitch-black and some invisible force was holding me down. I could not see it but it held me with such force and raped me. I finally broke free and tried to scream for help but it grabbed me by my arm and slammed me on the pavemant. It choked me and i passed out. Then I was in my bed, still in the dream, but I saw these these creatures that had red slits for eyes and protruding fangs. They were attacking me from all around, pulling chunks of skin from me. The first thing that kept coming into my head was that they were angels,I finally screamed "Satan, please help me!" then all of a sudden, these creatures were sucked out of my windows as if someone had a vaccum. But then more appeared and attcked me. I saw what looked looked like a giant hand push them out of the way and the entities fell out my window, then more came and I tried to
scream "Help me!" I looked at my phone in my dream and it was 5:12 am, then I awoke,, my heart was pounding and I felt sweaty and paraniod, I looked at my phone and it really was 5:12 am! I was so scared to go back to sleep, but I was so tired I fell asleep. Was this just a nightmare or was something really attcking me in my dream?

Hail Satan!
Pamela

troll

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], uheeeeeeee jaaaaaaaa <shaaaaasa@... wrote:

Dear pamela,what i find out in your dream is that father satan has sent his angel to come and deliever a message to but you are so afraid that you are unable t entaract with so for you to be stronge spiritualy there are some spiritual exacise you need.Again you need to be always confidence enough that nothing will harm you be it dream or phisical.Hail satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Westley S" <westleyplyp@ wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN

I would like to know if this dream means anything. The night before last night I dreamt I was in my basement. It was pitch-black and some invisible force was holding me down. I could not see it but it held me with such force and raped me. I finally broke free and tried to scream for help but it grabbed me by my arm and slammed me on the pavemant. It choked me and i passed out. Then I was in my bed, still in the dream, but I saw these these creatures that had red slits for eyes and protruding fangs. They were attacking me from all around, pulling chunks of skin from me. The first thing that kept coming into my head was that they were angels,I finally screamed "Satan, please help me!" then all of a sudden, these creatures were sucked out of my windows as if someone had a vaccum. But then more appeared and attcked me. I saw what looked looked like a giant hand push them out of the way and the entities fell out my window, then more came and I tried to
scream "Help me!" I looked at my phone in my dream and it was 5:12 am, then I awoke,, my heart was pounding and I felt sweaty and paraniod, I looked at my phone and it really was 5:12 am! I was so scared to go back to sleep, but I was so tired I fell asleep. Was this just a nightmare or was something really attcking me in my dream?

Hail Satan!
Pamela

Troll??   Bit random. ...?  

From Jay
Ave Satanus 

On 16/05/2010, at 4:29 PM, "Spencer" <redfishbloofish@... wrote:
  troll

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], uheeeeeeee jaaaaaaaa <shaaaaasa@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "Westley S" <westleyplyp@ wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "sherilynishott" <sherilynishott@ wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "PamelaL" <evilalien@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
Pamela

No, Spencer is saying that uheeeeeeee jaaaaaaaa is a troll for saying "father satan has sent his angel to come and deliever a message to you" and if I am correct, I agree with Spencer that uheeeeeeee jaaaaaaaa is indeed a troll. 
Hail Enki

Sent from my iPhone
On May 16, 2010, at 16:30, Jay <jay.bragg96@... wrote:
  Troll??   Bit random. ...?  

From Jay
Ave Satanus 

On 16/05/2010, at 4:29 PM, "Spencer" <redfishbloofish@ rocketmail. com wrote:

troll

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, uheeeeeeee jaaaaaaaa <shaaaaasa@.. . wrote:

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "Westley S" <westleyplyp@ wrote:

HAIL FATHER SATAN

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "sherilynishott" <sherilynishott@ wrote:

Sounds l[/IMG]ageofsatan.com[/url] under sermons. Really clarifies things.
--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "PamelaL" <evilalien@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
Pamela

You mean Demon? Well, anyways how do I talk to this Demon? How can I find out what he's trying to say?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jay <jay.bragg96@... wrote:

Troll?? Bit random. ...?

From Jay

Ave Satanus

On 16/05/2010, at 4:29 PM, "Spencer" <redfishbloofish@...
wrote:

troll

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], uheeeeeeee jaaaaaaaa
<shaaaaasa@ wrote:

Dear pamela,what i find out in your dream is that father satan has
sent his angel to come and deliever a message to but you are so
afraid that you are unable t entaract with so for you to be stronge
spiritualy there are some spiritual exacise you need.Again you need
to be always confidence enough that nothing will harm you be it
dream or phisical.Hail satan

Thanks guys! I feel better now that I have some insight into the
dream

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Westley S" <westleyplyp@
wrote:

my name is westley and the main promblem you faced was fear.
you have to be strong, you have to know you can defeat. Although
what you did was correct in the time of need father satan and his
demons will always be their for us. They probably saw that you was
an eas target or you had somethin else in your mine so the tried to
attack you. If it happens agian no that father satan will always be
their for you. No FEAR
HAIL FATHER SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sherilynishott"
<sherilynishott@ wrote:

Sounds like reptillians to me. Happened to me more times than
I can count. Same thing too when I scream satan help me I see his
face coming thru a vortex looking pissed and something like a vacuum
sucks the creatures up. I'm sorry I can help u other than relating
to u. A helpful article about nightmares and attcks can be found on ageofsatan.com
under sermons. Really clarifies things.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "PamelaL" <evilalien@
wrote:

I would like to know if this dream means anything. The
night before last night I dreamt I was in my basement. It was pitch-
black and some invisible force was holding me down. I could not see
it but it held me with such force and raped me. I finally broke free
and tried to scream for help but it grabbed me by my arm and slammed
me on the pavemant. It choked me and i passed out. Then I was in my
bed, still in the dream, but I saw these these creatures that had
red slits for eyes and protruding fangs. They were attacking me from
all around, pulling chunks of skin from me. The first thing that
kept coming into my head was that they were angels,I finally
screamed "Satan, please help me!" then all of a sudden, these
creatures were sucked out of my windows as if someone had a vaccum.
But then more appeared and attcked me. I saw what looked looked like
a giant hand push them out of the way and the entities fell out my
window, then more came and I tried to
scream "Help me!" I looked at my phone in my dream and it was 5:12
am, then I awoke,, my heart was pounding and I felt sweaty and
paraniod, I looked at my phone and it really was 5:12 am! I was so
scared to go back to sleep, but I was so tired I fell asleep. Was
this just a nightmare or was something really attcking me in my dream?

Hail Satan!
Pamela

I don't think hes a troll, just someone who has no idea what he's talking about...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jeff Tielke <demonic_power@... wrote:

No, Spencer is saying that uheeeeeeee jaaaaaaaa is a troll for saying
"father satan has sent his angel to come and deliever a message to
you" and if I am correct, I agree with Spencer that uheeeeeeee
jaaaaaaaa is indeed a troll.

Hail Enki

Sent from my iPhone

Troll?? Bit random. ...?

From Jay

Ave Satanus

On 16/05/2010, at 4:29 PM, "Spencer"
<redfishbloofish@... wrote:

troll

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], uheeeeeeee jaaaaaaaa
<shaaaaasa@ wrote:

Dear pamela,what i find out in your dream is that father satan
has sent his angel to come and deliever a message to but you are so

dream

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Westley S" <westleyplyp@
wrote:

their for you. No FEAR
HAIL FATHER SATAN

<sherilynishott@ wrote:

Sounds like reptillians to me. Happened to me more times
than I can count. Same thing too when I scream satan help me I see
his face coming thru a vortex looking pissed and something like a
vacuum sucks the creatures up. I'm sorry I can help u other than
relating to u. A helpful article about nightmares and attcks can be
found on ageofsatan.com under sermons. Really clarifies things.
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "PamelaL" <evilalien@
wrote:

it but it held me with such force and raped me. I finally broke
free and tried to scream for help but it grabbed me by my arm and
slammed me on the pavemant. It choked me and i passed out. Then I
was in my bed, still in the dream, but I saw these these creatures
that had red slits for eyes and protruding fangs. They were
attacking me from all around, pulling chunks of skin from me. The
first thing that kept coming into my head was that they were
angels,I finally screamed "Satan, please help me!" then all of a
sudden, these creatures were sucked out of my windows as if someone
had a vaccum. But then more appeared and attcked me. I saw what
looked looked like a giant hand push them out of the way and the
entities fell out my window, then more came and I tried to
scream "Help me!" I looked at my phone in my dream and it was
5:12 am, then I awoke,, my heart was pounding and I felt sweaty and
this just a nightmare or was something really attcking me in my
dream?

Hail Satan!
Pamela

Actually no, it can't be a Demon, they don't do negative things or appear in negative ways and they are not ugly. I hope you didn't take seriously what this misguided guy said about "satan sending an angel".

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "PamelaL" <evilalien@... wrote:

You mean Demon? Well, anyways how do I talk to this Demon? How can I find out what he's trying to say?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jay <jay.bragg96@ wrote:

Troll?? Bit random. ...?

From Jay

Ave Satanus

On 16/05/2010, at 4:29 PM, "Spencer" <redfishbloofish@
wrote:

troll

<shaaaaasa@ wrote:

dream

wrote:

their for you. No FEAR
HAIL FATHER SATAN

<sherilynishott@ wrote:

to u. A helpful article about nightmares and attcks can be found on ageofsatan.com
wrote:

Hail Satan!
Pamela

since when did father satan and his demons become angels. did I miss something?

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, May 15, 2010 4:05:23 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Horrifying nightmare the other night

HAIL FATHER SATAN

Hail Satan!
Pamela

OOoooohhh is he a spy for xtianity? It did not sound like he was usuing the correct terminology for describing my dream.Hail Satan!-pam

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jeff Tielke <demonic_power@... wrote:

No, Spencer is saying that uheeeeeeee jaaaaaaaa is a troll for saying
"father satan has sent his angel to come and deliever a message to
you" and if I am correct, I agree with Spencer that uheeeeeeee
jaaaaaaaa is indeed a troll.

Hail Enki

Sent from my iPhone

Troll?? Bit random. ...?

From Jay

Ave Satanus

On 16/05/2010, at 4:29 PM, "Spencer"
<redfishbloofish@... wrote:

troll

<shaaaaasa@ wrote:

Dear pamela,what i find out in your dream is that father satan
has sent his angel to come and deliever a message to but you are so

dream

wrote:

their for you. No FEAR
HAIL FATHER SATAN

<sherilynishott@ wrote:

Sounds like reptillians to me. Happened to me more times
than I can count. Same thing too when I scream satan help me I see
his face coming thru a vortex looking pissed and something like a
vacuum sucks the creatures up. I'm sorry I can help u other than
relating to u. A helpful article about nightmares and attcks can be
found on ageofsatan.com under sermons. Really clarifies things.
wrote:

it but it held me with such force and raped me. I finally broke
free and tried to scream for help but it grabbed me by my arm and
slammed me on the pavemant. It choked me and i passed out. Then I
was in my bed, still in the dream, but I saw these these creatures
that had red slits for eyes and protruding fangs. They were
attacking me from all around, pulling chunks of skin from me. The
first thing that kept coming into my head was that they were
angels,I finally screamed "Satan, please help me!" then all of a
sudden, these creatures were sucked out of my windows as if someone
had a vaccum. But then more appeared and attcked me. I saw what
looked looked like a giant hand push them out of the way and the
entities fell out my window, then more came and I tried to
scream "Help me!" I looked at my phone in my dream and it was
5:12 am, then I awoke,, my heart was pounding and I felt sweaty and
this just a nightmare or was something really attcking me in my
dream?

Hail Satan!
Pamela

The word "angel" did not sound right. I knew all along these ugly entities were angels. I thought he meant by a Demon coming to help me.

. --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "daitsun88" <daitsun88@... wrote:
Actually no, it can't be a Demon, they don't do negative things or appear in negative ways and they are not ugly. I hope you didn't take seriously what this misguided guy said about "satan sending an angel".

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Jay <jay.bragg96@ wrote:

Troll?? Bit random. ...?

From Jay

Ave Satanus

On 16/05/2010, at 4:29 PM, "Spencer" <redfishbloofish@
wrote:

troll

<shaaaaasa@ wrote:

dream

wrote:

their for you. No FEAR
HAIL FATHER SATAN

<sherilynishott@ wrote:

wrote:

Hail Satan!
Pamela

Hello my brothers and sisters I just dedicated my soul to father Satan and I will like to know if there is something I can do to harm a Xian guy who try to rape my aunt at work and she told me that he is trying to fired her and my cousin please help I want him to suffer for messing with my family , sorry the way I write but I'm Latin and my english is not good :(

HAIL SATAN

•~€s€.x@uGht¥.x3~•

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back