Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hoo-rah! :D

Orion Aryasbay

My girlfriend has been suffering from alot from Xianity. She was heavily indoctrinated by her youth group into being a Protestant. She thought sex was evil and dirty and couldn't bear the thought of it. She was a slave, she forced herself to only see good in everyone and love them.

And I saved her! :'D

As of tonight, she is a Satanist! She has renounced Jesus entirely and has learned rationality in terms of who she hates/likes etc. and she's making the hard climb to getting over her sexual hang ups.

To help her out, I told her to copy and paste a picture onto word of Jesus and write a paragraph below about why you hate him, I told her not to hold back and not to feel guilt. Here is what she had to say:

"Jesus.You are a life ruining homophobic dickhead, who has fucked up my life.You have filled me up with bullshit beliefs, and made me think that good things like sex are wrong. I hate you for doing this to me, because it has filled me with emotions that I dislike, which is unfair. I do NOT regret anything I have done that is wrong in your views, because in my opinion, I was doing the right thing."

When she showed me her views on Jesus, I had a tear swell up in my eye and Im still smiling!

I've been in love with this girl for a while, but the whole protestant/Satanist thing always clashed with us. But not any more!

It is a glorious day when someone joins our ranks, and I have a feeling that my Danni is going to do very well as a Satanist :)

Hail Satan forever!

<td val[/IMG]What a joy to see people wake up from the lies.A free mind is a wonderful thing to have.
Hail Satan!
Brian.

--- On Sat, 9/4/10, Orion Aryasbay <aryasatana@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Hoo-rah! :D
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, September 4, 2010, 9:31 AM

My girlfriend has been suffering from alot from Xianity. She was heavily indoctrinated by her youth group into being a Protestant. She thought sex was evil and dirty and couldn't bear the thought of it. She was a slave, she forced herself to only see good in everyone and love them.

As of tonight, she is a Satanist! She has renounced Jesus entirely and has learned rationality in terms of who she hates/likes etc. and she's making the hard climb to getting over her sexual hang ups.

To help her out, I told her to copy and paste a picture onto word of Jesus and write a paragraph below about why you hate him, I told her not to hold back and not to feel guilt. Here is what she had to say:

"Jesus.You are a life ruining homophobic dickhead, who has fucked up my life.You have filled me up with bullshit beliefs, and made me think that good things like sex are wrong. I hate you for doing this to me, because it has filled me with emotions that I dislike, which is unfair. I do NOT regret anything I have done that is wrong in your views, because in my opinion, I was doing the right thing."

When she showed me her views on Jesus, I had a tear swell up in my eye and Im still smiling!

I've been in love with this girl for a while, but the whole protestant/Satanist thing always clashed with us. But not any more!

It is a glorious day when someone joins our ranks, and I have a feeling that my Danni is going to do very well as a Satanist :)

Hail Satan forever!
[/TD]

That's wonderful! It's an especially great feeling when a loved one sees the truth!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Orion Aryasbay" <aryasatana@... wrote:

Hail Satan forever!

It's one thing to have my own freedom but to free someone else like this, words just can not describe it!

Hail Satan!

That's so great, am happy for you and your gf.

Hail Satan!!! Hail Azazel!!! Hail the Gods of Duat!!!

Too awesome! Good for her! Yes, it's a great feeling to show the way
to those you care for, and even better when they embrace the truth.
Ave Satanas!

Ceridwyn

On 9/4/10, tanya.azazel <tanya.azazel@... wrote:

That's so great, am happy for you and your gf.

Hail Satan!!! Hail Azazel!!! Hail the Gods of Duat!!!

that's awesome! it's great to know that people are coming out of the xian death-trap!
Hail Father SATAN and all the Demons of Duat!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Orion Aryasbay" <aryasatana@... wrote:

Hail Satan forever!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back