Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Honoring the Gods and Goddesses

livingforsatan

There are too many to list them all and I'm certain many have helped, whose names I may never know.

Still, I want to at least try.

Hail Lord Besu! You have been with me from the beginning and, it is an honor to have such a wonderful friend.

Hail Buer! Thank you for helping me with the harder drugs. I am comforted by knowing you will help me yet further improve and escape the minor addictions, like nicotine and caffeine, too.

I am unsure of Her name, but a certain Lady has now visited me twice, helping me to first find freedom from alcohol and setting me straight about smoking. Her hair is beautiful, blonde, wavy and long, while her eyes...her eyes glow brilliantly and fascinating.

Hail the Mighty Belphagor! You must strike a TERRIBLE fear in the hearts of those with stupid ideas of harming us!

Another wonderful Lady came to me once, crystal clear, whose name I also do not know - but I believe MIGHT be Lady Agares. (If I'm wrong, I certainly mean no disrespect!) She has beautiful, wavy, black hair and wears a breast-plate of armor. She rescued me from a predicament, I stupidly put myself in, wherein I nearly shoved a tree branch into my own abdomen.

Also that day, another God's eyes appeared to me - possibly Lord Andromalus. He was understandably angry with me. I cannot describe the color of those eyes. He still rescued me, too. I just did not grasp the severity of my own situation and have since learned.

I want to also thank the Fuhrer, Adolf Hitler, for visiting me once during meditation - unexpectedly - and expressing his disgust with my current state, then once agaonce believe, as a friendly gift of His assurance in me.

Finally, I want to thank you, FATHER SATAN, for everything of course, and for letting me see YOUR BEAUTIFUL FACE and then, I believe, letting me see into YOUR EYES, just today!

I AM SO AWED AND GRATEFUL BOTH AT ONCE! You really do look NOTHING like the depictions given by those liars!

I want to SING! :D

I know that many others have helped me along the way, too and, I wish I could sing ALL their praises!

If outsiders ONLY KNEW! They would not hesitate to dedicate themselves!

Hail Father Satan, all the Gods and Goddesses of Hell indeed and, in Truth, forever!

Thanks for writing this, no.state. It was very inspiring and nice to read.
Satan and the gods have also helped me with addiction, saving my life multiple times and generally saving my ass in situations I stupidly and purposely put myself in, like smoking weed (and as a consequence, getting severe attacks from the enemy.)
Hail Satan and the Mighty Gods and Goddesses of Hell!

On Saturday, May 20, 2017 12:21 AM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

*sigh...*

""...then, once again, I believe..."

I'll get it right one day, I swear!

Keep it up. Never lose faith when times will be better.Golden age is coming.
Hail Satan!Hail Lilith!Hail Marchosias!
-SS Todyy666 

On Saturday, May 20, 2017 7:17 AM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

There are too many to list them all and I'm certain many have helped, whose names I may never know.

Hail Lord Besu! You have been with me from the beginning and, it is an honor to have such a wonderful friend.

Hail Buer! Thank you for helping me with the harder drugs. I am comforted by knowing you will help me yet further improve and escape the minor addictions, like nicotine and caffeine, too.

I am unsure of Her name, but a certain Lady has now visited me twice, helping me to first find freedom from alcohol and setting me straight about smoking. Her hair is beautiful, blonde, wavy and long, while her eyes...her eyes glow brilliantly and fascinating.

Hail the Mighty Belphagor! You must strike a TERRIBLE fear in the hearts of those with stupid ideas of harming us!

Another wonderful Lady came to me once, crystal clear, whose name I also do not know - but I believe MIGHT be Lady Agares. (If I'm wrong, I certainly mean no disrespect!) She has beautiful, wavy, black hair and wears a breast-plate of armor. She rescued me from a predicament, I stupidly put myself in, wherein I nearly shoved a tree branch into my own abdomen.

Also that day, another God's eyes appeared to me - possibly Lord Andromalus. He was understandably angry with me. I cannot describe the color of those eyes. He still rescued me, too. I just did not grasp the severity of my own situation and have since learned.

I want to also thank the Fuhrer, Adolf Hitler, for visiting me once during meditation - unexpectedly - and expressing his disgust with my current state, then once agaonce believe, as a friendly gift of His assurance in me.

Finally, I want to thank you, FATHER SATAN, for everything of course, and for letting me see YOUR BEAUTIFUL FACE and then, I believe, letting me see into YOUR EYES, just today!

I AM SO AWED AND GRATEFUL BOTH AT ONCE! You really do look NOTHING like the depictions given by those liars!

I know that many others have helped me along the way, too and, I wish I could sing ALL their praises!

Hail Father Satan, all the Gods and Goddesses of Hell indeed and, in Truth, forever!

Hail to all the Gods and Goddesses of Hell! They are indeed best guides one could ever have. And that's because they are our Creators, and we are Their children! No one understands us more than Them! 
HAIL SATAN!

Wow.

I'm inspired even more, Father Satan saved me recently I was hunted in JHB, they thought I was one of the guys who stole car parts... I ran my butt off then I ran into a parking lot, they looked for me there but couldn't find me they searched from 22:00 till 6am but didn't see or find me, when I saw a cop car I ran to it......

I'm so grateful cause the guy was caught and I was saved...

Thanks to this group for your advise in advancing and to the Gods.

Hail Satan...
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

I need my Lord my God my all Father Satan... why is He not coming to me?? Why do i not feel Him... am i not worthy...?
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sat, May 20, 2017 at 6:17, no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   There are too many to list them all and I'm certain many have helped, whose names I may never know.

That was an enjoyable tribute to read. The tree branch sounds scary. How long have you been here that you've seen so much? I don't seem to get much interaction from them, but maybe I'm not as open as you. Maybe they just think I'm doing alright?

@....  Ref Honoring the Gods
Very moving! And, yes They are awesome Gods :D
HS88

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sat, May 20, 2017 at 12:17 AM, no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   There are too many to list them all and I'm certain many have helped, whose names I may never know.

@ hailodin666 I dedicated around Winter Solstice in 2012.

In this lifetime anyway. :)

I've gone by different usernames here (just click on see all from livingforsatan at the bottom)

You'll see, I've been around. You'll also see I've worked through much confusion.

I am not clergy.

And, yeah. You're probably doing alright.

I admit, I had some tough issues to work through. Sometimes, their patience awes me.

I've been hesitant to post this, out of fear that I could be mistaken.

I wish I had also honored you folks. I know, many of you have helped, too.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back