Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Homosexuality in Satanism

sasjons

Hi, Im an former xian-sanatist and because of that, I am slightly homophobic. (I think I was once called a "raging homophobe")

However I saw a guy who I thought looked really attractive (he looked really feminine - his hair and all and he had this really intense look on his face - kind of like a stuck up model, either way it was hot), I almost got a full erection! Of course I was naturally disgusted with myself but since I have dedicated to satan I have decided to lay off the homophobic bandwagon abit and allow some leniency.

If I had a chance to date him, I probably would. ITS SOOO CONFUSING! I know Im not gay (well now im only 99% sure). But anyway I spin today, the same thing would have happened. I really want to see more of him, if he's near a bus stop and I have time I might even follow him ;) (By the way, I can't believe im telling you this, Id probably never tell anyone outside of my REAL family :)

What are your thoughts? Is this wrong?
Does Lord Satan look down on homophobia?
Does Lord Satan look down on homosexuality?
Do any of Satan's Demons look down on either issues?

you do know theres such a thing called bisexuality. u might be bisexual..i guess in society its more frowned upon with guys although more women are swinging both ways these days..its probably a trend, but be sure ur not just jumping on the bandwagon. I mean if ur still into women and ur attracted to this guy then ur bi. i cnt believe so many years after and ppl still treat human sexual preferences and orientations as strange. we're flesh and we have fleshy desires. if somone has a poblem with it tell them to stick it up where the sun dnt shine! half the time ppl with homophobic tendencies tend to be those who are perhaps unsure about their own sexual orientations..just saying!!!! :O :O AS LONG AS UR NOT HURTING ANYONE U CN ENJOY SEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS WITH WHOEVER YOU DESIRE. AND ENKI/SATAN THE GOD OF THE EARTH IS OK WITH THIS!!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sasjons" <sasjons@... wrote:

Hi, Im an former xian-sanatist and because of that, I am slightly homophobic. (I think I was once called a "raging homophobe")

However I saw a guy who I thought looked really attractive (he looked really feminine - his hair and all and he had this really intense look on his face - kind of like a stuck up model, either way it was hot), I almost got a full erection! Of course I was naturally disgusted with myself but since I have dedicated to satan I have decided to lay off the homophobic bandwagon abit and allow some leniency.

If I had a chance to date him, I probably would. ITS SOOO CONFUSING! I know Im not gay (well now im only 99% sure). But anyway I spin today, the same thing would have happened. I really want to see more of him, if he's near a bus stop and I have time I might even follow him ;) (By the way, I can't believe im telling you this, Id probably never tell anyone outside of my REAL family :)

Father allows people to follow the dictates of their own nature. If homosexuality is that for you then it is permissible. There a lot of things that people neglect because they feel uncomfortable with it or were taught to hate it. I think its something that one has to dissect why one thinks it is wrong and what causes those emotions for you to understand fully your own opinion. Its another big step, learning about ones self. Maybe its a feeling you've had repressed and only recently you've been able to open up to it. Ultimately you must learn about yourself and ask these questions to find out how you really feel and if you are okay with who you are deep down inside.

ABSOLUTELY NOT! (No, I'm not yelling, just being emphatic).

A person's sexual preference does not matter in any way, shape, or form.

Your sexual desires are yours and not subject to any judgments. That is definitely a leftover xtian hangup. It is hard to get rid of them, I know, but realize that your body and desires are normal. No matter how you slice and dice, you like what you like.

There are too many on here that like same, opposite, and both for any of us to ever claim it to be wrong.

Even our Gods/Demons share these basic freedoms as well.

Enjoy the "freedom" and by all means explore the desires.

Hail Satan always!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sasjons" <sasjons@... wrote:

It's not what I would call homosexuality, more like bisexuality or bicurious...
You have freedom, experiment a little, see what it feels like, if you don't like it, don't have to do it at all, if you like it, go for it.
I was myself once hetero until I tried guys [and they tried me] and I liked it, so I go with men and women. Try all combinations you can and see what you are comfortable with.
And no, Satanism and Father Satan do not hate homosexuals or bi, just relax and enjoy your life.
Oh yeah, you might want to consider having a protection during intercourse, you know, because you don't know the person and all that, so a condom might come in handy. Just a reminder.

Hail Satan
Hail My Guardian.

Satan does care what your sexual orientation is he just wants us to do what makes us happy and if it makes you happy then go for it

Any sexuality is good, shows you love and care =)
aww, hell, you can be a guy and get a male incubus anyways, they're not gonna look down on it. only being straight is Xian bullshit.
love and be loved, nothing more to it. =)

This isnt wrong at all mate, there is nothing good or bad about it, its just a thing with no connotations to good or bad. Its not a choice, just something you enjoy, even if you are not gay, or even bi. I mean I am 100% straight and when I am with my girlfriend we talk about hot guys or girls in we see in the street and just laugh about it. It really means nothing.Homophobia is a Xian creation, so yes, in my view, Satan does look against it. Satan does not frown upon, or encourage homosexuality. If its what you are into then go for it, there is no fuss. In fact, please someone forgive and correct me if I am wrong, but unless I am mistaken I am fairly sure one of our Gods Asmodeus is gay. Like I said I could be wrong but I heard this was true, it doesnt matter really. Also I think many demons are bisexual and I once read Satan himself was. All that on the gods sexuality could be wrong but it doesnt matter, Satan does not look down on homosexuality, if its what you like then go for it.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, 30 September, 2010 6:21:52 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Homosexuality in Satanism

thats true satan wants us to live our own lives and in that life are choices we make satan will not condem us for choosing to sleep with men or women (unlike the false xian religions) ive been a bisexual for close to 6years i sleep with men and women..sometimes both at once and ive never gotten scolded by the gods for it..so my advice is give it a shot you might just like it..and if not just dont do it anymore its that simple.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, September 30, 2010 10:30:38 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Homosexuality in Satanism

Satan does care what your sexual orientation is he just wants us to do what makes us happy and if it makes you happy then go for it

Your sexuality has no bearing on who you are, as a person or as a Satanist. I have 4 kids, mostly been with men, and I am now Lesbian. '

I personally believe all human beings are naturally bi-sexual, but there are some genetic traits as well that can cause aversion to homosexuality and mostly what people are taught as a child has alot of bearing.

Go with it. And your going to have to stop being afraid of what people say and think of you for being who you are.

Ave Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back