Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Homosexual "healing"

jamesdrake444

Hello!

I'm gay, and it's really miserable lately in my life and I do not want to be gay. I want to be a normal heterosexual. Is there a chance? I'm sick of it.

Thanks for answers!

Homosexuality is natural. Have peace with yourself. Love who you are. Why are you ashamed or so bent upon healing something that is your nature.

The sad thing about this reality is that many people dont love or except themselves. The enemy wants homosexuals to be ashamed and hate themselves.Nothing is wring with you. Work on power meditation.

Joyofsatan.org

------------------------------
On Fri, Sep 6, 2013 2:49 PM PDT jamesdrake444 wrote:

Hello!

I'm gay, and it's really miserable lately in my life and I do not want to be gay. I want to be a normal heterosexual. Is there a chance? I'm sick of it.

Thanks for answers!

The Gods don't care for it. There are many Gods who enjoys the same sex.

--- In [email protected], <jamesdrake444@... wrote:

Hello!

Thanks for answers!

Its not worth changing yourself based on others hate for human nature.
At the turn of the century heterosexual people were seen as mental patiants.
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline ... story.html
Hail Satan!
On Sep 6, 2013 3:59 PM, "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:
Homosexuality is natural. Have peace with yourself. Love who you are. Why are you ashamed or so bent upon healing something that is your nature.

The sad thing about this reality is that many people dont love or except themselves. The enemy wants homosexuals to be ashamed and hate themselves.Nothing is wring with you. Work on power meditation.

Joyofsatan.org

Hello!

Thanks for answers!

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/

The healing you need is in your mind - getting rid of enemy indoctrination and their sick lies. And accepting and loving yourself, Brother, as Satan does and all of us do!  Nobody is fucking normal in this world. Doing your Power Meditations will help you personally and in time give you more power to change your situation. 

Hello!

Thanks for answers!

I really have nothing to add because everyone gave you good reasons to accept yourself the way you are, unless you want to change because you're tired being with a men, then that's a good reason for "healing" yourself i guess by programming your mind but if you want to change because people show hatred to you then there's no point of changing.

You must fight for your rights to be who you want to be and let no one treat you bad for being different, after all you're Son of Father Satan.

Spiritual Satanism mean's Freedom, Knowledge and JUSTICE.

If you feel a bit scared, sad or lonely there's a JoyOfSatan group for gay people if you didn't know about it here's the link:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Satanicgaycommunity/

Keep us updated of your real intention please and hope to hear from you again brother:)

Hail Father Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jamesdrake444" <jamesdrake444@... wrote:

Hello!

Thanks for answers!

Its in the soul, stop allowing jooz to frame your perception of self and reality is the way to get over it.  Its miserable to   be joozed up in your mental, emotional  process.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, September 6, 2013 5:49:33 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Homosexual "healing"
  Hello!

Thanks for answers!

Lordenki if he was just tired of being with men then he would be bisexual and he can be with a women. There is no programming the mind here except to DEprogram hangups about his sexual orientation and as HP DOn said to stop allowing kike bullshit to frame his view of himself. Also like Don said it is in the Soul. His being gay is who he is and were one to try program the mind against that the highest success one could attain would be an internal division, with the mind against the self, and this is a far bigger fuckup. It sets the stage for serious mental problems. Good going giving that link though I hope you get what you need there James!

--- In [email protected], <lordenki1223@... wrote:

I really have nothing to add because everyone gave you good reasons to accept yourself the way you are, unless you want to change because you're tired being with a men, then that's a good reason for "healing" yourself i guess by programming your mind but if you want to change because people show hatred to you then there's no point of changing.

You must fight for your rights to be who you want to be and let no one treat you bad for being different, after all you're Son of Father Satan.

Spiritual Satanism mean's Freedom, Knowledge and JUSTICE.

If you feel a bit scared, sad or lonely there's a JoyOfSatan group for gay people if you didn't know about it here's the link:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Satanicgaycommunity/

Keep us updated of your real intention please and hope to hear from you again brother:)

Hail Father Satan

--- [/IMG][email protected], "jamesdrake444" <jamesdrake444@... wrote:

Hello!

Thanks for answers!

Do you really hate being gay? Or are you being treated with hate/prejudice/abuse by others who hate you being gay? Don't let the a-holes win, okay? They have no right to treat you like that, and they do not deserve such power over you that you try to change was is fundamental to your nature. I agree that doing the aura of protection exercise will help a lot...and also, maybe cleaning your aura will clean up the filth they throw at you, so that you don't hate being who you are.
Be strong, and know that Satan loves you as you are.
in eternal love and devotion to Satan,in eternal honor and trust to the god/desses of Duatin friendship with my fellow Spiritual Satanistsand in kinship and support to my fellow glbtq folk!

--- In [email protected], <lamontgreen87@... wrote:

Its not worth changing yourself based on others hate for human nature.
At the turn of the century heterosexual people were seen as mental patiants.
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline ... story.html
Ha[/IMG]soutlaw92@... wrote:

Joyofsatan.org

Hello!

Thanks for answers!

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSatan666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/

Hello friend,

You are completely normal. What someone does with his sexual life is completely his concern. If someone on the street or anyone is rude with you just ignore them or punish them if they are doing it a lot of times like in work somewhere you are being most of the time. Also, check Jos site in the sermons section there is a part of a High Priest which says a lot of interesting stuff concerning sexuality, homosexuality etc.

Lastly, a good idea when you think you are ready would be to talk to your guardian demon if you are already dedicated and He will explain everything to you (through Ouija board etc).

HAIL SATAN!

HAIL BEELZEBUB!

HAIL MY GUARDIAN DEMON!

HAIL HIGH PRINCES OF HELL!

HAIL DEMONS OF HELL!

You must be joking! There is nothing wrong with being gay. Homosexuality has always been with the human race. Some Gods are homosexuals, my Guardian Demon and I have gay sex.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jamesdrake444" <jamesdrake444@... wrote:

Hello!

Thanks for answers!

Thank you for your response. Even I have a question: So there is a homosexual among the gods? And it would be feasible to pursue a sexual relationship when gay male Demon ask ? I did not dare ask for fear that it would be offensive.

If you are not confortable with it and want to change, maybe try working out hard to stimulate your testosteron and giving you more vigor. 
There are also some kind of foods that are nocive to men because they stimulate a lot our feminine hormones, like soy. Just make some research in bodybuilding forums about food, they always try to boost testosteron so it may help you.
With time and discipline, if it don't turn you into Conan, it will at least give you a manly appearance and noone will mess with you.
Good luck.

Hello!

Thanks for answers!

You must be joking! There is nothing wrong with being gay. Homosexuality has always been with the human race. Some Gods are homosexuals, my Guardian Demon and I have gay sex.

Hello!

Thanks for answers!

Congratulations for you; you are so brave for accepting what you feel, for searching a way out; and more then: to ask for help in a place where is a taboo to talk about it and everyone is playing the game that you "must", be happy because of that. Actually, is very likely that you will become insulted here if you keep on insisting.
The only thing I can tell you is: so far the therapies about are not much effective.
I recommend you to learn the Sedona Method. Is a quick, astouding way of gaining insights and improve every area of your life. If you don't end up being "normal"; at least you would have overcomed depression ;) try it.
  Hello!

Thanks for answers!

Yes, there are Gay Gods, but they don't label themselves with such names as "gay" or "bi", they were made by jews in the 1960s. Just ask Satan for an Incubis like it says in the Joy of Satan, and if you're ready, he'll give you one, The gods told me in means of dreams to reply to you, so if you have anything bothering you, I could help you out, and since I'm going through the same sexual problems you could help me too.
Sent: Saturday, September 7, 2013 2:53 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Homosexual "healing"
  Thank you for your response. Even I have a question: So there is a homosexual among the gods? And it would be feasible to pursue a sexual relationship when gay male Demon ask ? I did not dare ask for fear that it would be offensive.

Ofcourse you can. Love and sexuality transcend whether you are male or female. Yes many of us have female or male daemon lovers. They are gods and should be respected. This is your business however the point of all our responses is to let you know that homosexuality is NATURAL.

Nothing is wrong with you. The enemy and christianity and all that nonsense try to make people hate themselves. Satan is for freedom and being natural and who you are.
Joyofsatan.org I hope you are doing your meditations and have dedicated yourself.

On Sat, Sep 7, 2013 6:53 AM PDT jamesdrake444 wrote:

I think those of you who think you cant change , are being ignorant .I was a born and raised Christian , and personally felt the religion was a fraud and wasn't rightso ive made my dedication into Satanism and am spiritually progressing daily as I meditateand build /maintain a strong and healthy aura .so if you are BORN 1 thing and you feel its Not you , youre Really telling this boy he cant change?im 100 percent sure this person Doesn't WANT to be Gay . I could understand if he was born a Race and hated it , THAT , -you cant change . 
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Saturday, September 7, 2013 9:56 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Homosexual "healing"
  Its in the soul, stop allowing jooz to frame your perception of self and reality is the way to get over it.  Its miserable to   be joozed up in your mental, emotional  process.
  Hello! I'm gay, and it's really miserable lately in my life and I do not want to be gay. I want to be a normal heterosexual. Is there a chance? I'm sick of it. Thanks for answers!

Well, this is my experience...a Demon came to my bed one morning and had sex with me. I immediately knew who he was by a peculiar physical characteristic, and then one day he appeared in my astral temple and it was then that our relashionship started.

Oops, my post was repeated twice, sorry about that, it wasn't intended, I don't know what happened.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mauris_980" <lonerstar80@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jamesdrake444" <jamesdrake444@ wrote:

Hello!

Thanks for answers!

Being Gay is in the soul, your born that way, it takes some people a long while to figure out their sexual orrientation. If your gay, you're born gay, just as if your black, you're born black. Trying to change your sexuality will fuck you up, and bother you alot. James, rather than trying to change it, accept it.
Sent: Sunday, September 8, 2013 11:16 PM
  I think those of you who think you cant change , are being ignorant .I was a born and raised Christian , and personally felt the religion was a fraud and wasn't rightso ive made my dedication into Satanism and am spiritually progressing daily as I meditateand build /maintain a strong and healthy aura .so if you are BORN 1 thing and you feel its Not you , youre Really telling this boy he cant change?im 100 percent sure this person Doesn't WANT to be Gay . I could understand if he was born a Race and hated it , THAT , -you cant change . 
Sent: Saturday, September 7, 2013 9:56 AM
  Hello! I'm gay, and it's really miserable lately in my life and I do not want to be gay. I want to be a normal heterosexual. Is there a chance? I'm sick of it. Thanks for answers!

no. you can't NOT be gay. coming from someone who is gay and used to completely hate myself, I can't imagine ever being different than what I am now. I love being gay, it's what makes me different from anyone else, as cliche as it might sound. 
I remember back when I was still in the closest, I used to stress SO much about wanting to be straight and how "hard" my life was because of that. I developed feelings for one of my closest guy friends and that made my life even harder. Eventually I accepted that fact that I will always no matter what, be into guys. 
After coming out, I was still in my little shell, scared to be the real me because I had thought it would be too much for my friends. Now, I have so much confidence and self esteem. It took me a while but this is me, and I love myself for all that I am.
I completely agree with Shannon O, love who you are, it's only natural.

Hello!

Thanks for answers!

Yes, there are Gods that prefer same sex relationships, and you can ask for an incubus. Theres nothing offensive about it.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

How much or how little testosterone someone has, has absolutly nothing to do with their sexual desires or attractions. If you have a high testosterone diet, this will in no way make you 'more straight', and likewise with a low tesosterone diet making you more femanine. Being homosexual has nothing to do with being more femanine for men, or more masculine for females. It is down at the soul level, not the chemicals being produced in your body.

-En Haradren Amlug.

If you are not confortable with it and want to change, maybe try working out hard to stimulate your testosteron and giving you more vigor. 
There are also some kind of foods that are nocive to men because they stimulate a lot our feminine hormones, like soy. Just make some research in bodybuilding forums about food, they always try to boost testosteron so it may help you.
With time and discipline, if it don't turn you into Conan, it will at least give you a manly appearance and noone will mess with you.
Good luck.

Hello!

Thanks for answers!

Hello,
Just something to take into consideration. I have read in other posts that Gods do not call themselves as gay or something like that just ask for a demon with the same sexual references as you.
HAIL FATHER SATAN!

I was saying this because some academic guy explained me a lot about this subject.He was saying that on childhood, maybe some boy can get stimulated more feminine hormones than masculine, and this was the reason to feel atraction to the same sex and be less masculine. Its a fact that testosterone have influence on how "manly" a guy is, both in looking and in actions.I do believe some people can be born this way, but I met people who was crazy about the same sex and then lost this desire and interest later.
Doesn't SS teach us to fight for what we want? If his life is miserable because of this and he really hates it and really wants to change, why not? It is normal to be gay, but if he wants to change, I don't see why everyone advice him to give up and just accept.
I keep my word, healthy mind in a healthy body. Work out, get stronger and more good looking. It will be great for your self steem and you will feel better when dealing with people. They will also respect your strenght, and then maybe you can feel some change, because your testosteron levels and masculinity will go up. Better than just sit down and accept everything, in my opinion.

--- In [email protected], <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

How much or how little testosterone someone has, has absolutly nothing to do with their sexual desires or attractions. If you have a high testosterone diet, this will in no way make you 'more straight', and likewise with a low tesosterone diet making you more femanine. Being homosexual has nothing to do with being more femanine for men, or more masculine for females. It is down at the soul level, not the chemicals being produced in your body.

-En Haradren Amlug.

Good luck.

Hello!

Thanks for answers!

There are many gays that are very "manly" in appearance and undistinguishable from normal men (in many cases more "manly" looking and hairy than common straight men). There are also heterosexual men who have feminine characteristics. I know quite a few men whose voice is effeminate but are attracted to women. This really has nothing to do with how much straight or gay you are, but is based on stereotypes about gays. Just because somebody is gay doesn't mean he is effeminate, these are two totally different things.

--- In [email protected], <svenbugado@... wrote:

I was saying this because some academic guy explained me a lot about this subject.He was saying that on childhood, maybe some boy can get stimulated more feminine hormones than masculine, and this was the reason to feel atraction to the same sex and be less masculine. Its a fact that testosterone have influence on how "manly" a guy is, both in looking and in actions.I do believe some people can be born this way, but I met people who was crazy about the same sex and then lost this desire and interest later.
Doesn't SS teach us to fight for what we want? If his life is miserable because of this and he really hates it and really wants to change, why not? It is normal to be gay, but if he wants to change, I don't see why everyone advice him to give up and just accept.
I keep my word, healthy mind in a healthy body. Work out, get stronger and more good looking. It will be great for your self steem and you will feel better when dealing with people. They will also respect your strenght, and then maybe you can feel some change, because your testosteron levels and masculinity will go up. Better than just sit down and accept everything, in my opinion.

-En Haradren Amlug.

Good luck.

Hello!

Thanks for answers!

Again, this is pseudo science and there is no actual evidence in it. Yes, high testosterone makes you more 'manly', but that is subjective to the definition of manly. Just because someone is 'manly' and masculine, dosn't mean they are heterosexual. As has been said, there are plenty of homosexual people who are very manly and masculine, and vise versa. It is socially accepted and somewhat forced apon men these days that to be 'manly' and 'masculine' and considered 'hetero', they have to have to be clean cut, completely shaved/waxed, trimmed and fit and really, quite feminine.
This is all to do with what has been socially pushed on people by the jewish media. Another way of destroying and demoralising the Gentile peoples.

And SS stands for people being who they are. Not hatting themselves because of what society tells them is wrong. If a person was gay, then started liking women, that is call being 'bisexual', and it is such a thing. It isn't black and white where you have to like one of the other.
As I have said, and others have said too. It has nothing to do with how you were braught up, what you were fed, how much testosterone or oestrogen your body produces, etc. This thing lies in the soul, the make up of your entire being. You are born with it, and have in most cases been this way in all your past lives as well. Wether straight, gay or bi.

-En Haradren Amlug.

-En Haradren Amlug.

Good luck.

Hello!

Thanks for answers!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back