Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

homeless

Nyla

I am homeless rite now and feel so alone , would appreciate everyone asking for Father Satan to help me through this, and things get better for me soon. Thank You .

Aww Nyla. I am so sry for what you are going through. Did you do the dedication ritual? If you did Father Satan knows what you are going through and will help you if you are dedicated then you can already talk to him. If you aren't then you need to read the joyofsatan website and understamd things. I am so sry. Hang in there.

------------------------------
On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 4:07 PM EDT Nyla wrote:

I am homeless rite now and feel so alone , would appreciate everyone asking for Father Satan to help me through this, and things get better for me soon. Thank You .

Keep up an aura of protection and keep doing power meditations. Use Gold energy to attract positive opportunities to you, and do a daily affirmation. HPS Maxine wrote about how she was homeless, and kundalini yoga basically saved her life. Yoga helps amplify our abilities and can help you get the power to get out of that situation. And you can do yoga anywhere, I was stuck at an airport for a while and had been up for 20 hours and was feeling half dead so I found a large bathroom stall to do some yoga, breathing exercises, and meditations. You gotta utilize whatever's available lol.

And use Othal! "Rune of property and land. Inheritance. Used to obtain wealth in the form of property and possessions. Unlike Fehu, this rune represents property that is rooted and not mobile, a putting down of roots."

Vibrate it and affirm that the energies of Othal are finding you a comfortable, safe, secure place to live. I would use white-gold or gold energy for this.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Nyla" <nylakunar@... wrote:

everything will be fine, because you will make it fine. remember, where there is a will, there is a way. especially in satanism. Hail Satan!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2012 3:17 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] homeless

Aww Nyla. I am so sry for what you are going through. Did you do the dedication ritual? If you did Father Satan knows what you are going through and will help you if you are dedicated then you can already talk to him. If you aren't then you need to read the joyofsatan website and understamd things. I am so sry. Hang in there.

I'm sorry to hear that too. Homelessness is something I wish nobody had to go through. There is more than enough resources for everyone to have a home. But unfortunately we have an economic slave system corrupted by Jews that create and profit from these kind of misfortunes.

Shannon is correct. You should dedicate and pray to Satan for help.

I am not sure how advanced you are, but if you are experienced with meditation, please try the moon material mantra. Beginning on a Monday, during the hours of cancer, except when the moon is in Scorpio or Capricorn. Begin the mantra and affirm "You have a home, which is safe and secure and yours permanently"
Affirm this repeatedly whilst you visualize and meditate upon the pleasure and comfort of being in a home.

http://satans666squares.webs.com/Moon_Square.htm

The Moon rules the home. And invoking and directing it's energies can help in this, most important area of life.

The moon mantra takes a long time, you may want to try the Mantra shortcut.

http://satans666squares.webs.com/Shortcuts.htm

I really hope you find somewhere to live soon.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

thanx  for car[/IMG]</var>

Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2012 1:09 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: homeless

Keep up an aura of protection and keep doing power meditations. Use Gold energy to attract positive opportunities to you, and do a daily affirmation. HPS Maxine wrote about how she was homeless, and kundalini yoga basically saved her life. Yoga helps amplify our abilities and can help you get the power to get out of that situation. And you can do yoga anywhere, I was stuck at an airport for a while and had been up for 20 hours and was feeling half dead so I found a large bathroom stall to do some yoga, breathing exercises, and meditations. You gotta utilize whatever's available lol.

And use Othal! "Rune of property and land. Inheritance. Used to obtain wealth in the form of property and possessions. Unlike Fehu, this rune represents property that is rooted and not mobile, a putting down of roots."

Vibrate it and affirm that the energies of Othal are finding you a comfortable, safe, secure place to live. I would use white-gold or gold energy for this.

Hail Father Satan!

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "Nyla" <nylakunar@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]With an attidude like yours Nyla you will be fine.Just know Satan is with you and never loose hope and things will change.Great thing about change is it always does.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: homeless
Sent: Thu, Jul 19, 2012 8:58:47 PM

<td val[/IMG]   thanx  for car[/IMG]</var>

To: [email protected] Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2012 1:09 PM

Hail Father Satan!

--- [/IMG]mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "Nyla" <nylakunar@... wrote:

[/TD]

if you have access to library computers you can print stuff off of them as the library i hang out at lets you print at least 72 pages a week.

as far as getting a library card to do that you could always go into the nearest library itself and if they ask for an address just give them the last one you were at and by all means do not tell them that is not your current one or for all i know they may say no.

if you need jos info of any kind that is one way i think you can do it

Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2012 10:29 AM

I'm sorry to hear that too. Homelessness is something I wish nobody had to go through. There is more than enough resources for everyone to have a home. But unfortunately we have an economic slave system corrupted by Jews that create and profit from these kind of misfortunes.

I am not sure how advanced you are, but if you are experienced with meditation, please try the moon material mantra. Beginning on a Monday, during the hours of cancer, except when the moon is in Scorpio or Capricorn. Begin the mantra and affirm "You have a home, which is safe and secure and yours permanently"
Affirm this repeatedly whilst you visualize and meditate upon the pleasure and comfort of being in a home.

The Moon rules the home. And invoking and directing it's energies can help in this, most important area of life.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Important infor for Nyla thanks hotstudman for you help to her.Good job brother.Sorry I couldn't be more help to her as I have not been in a long time.But I was during my teen years. lol

Sent: Sat, Jul 21, 2012 9:49:34 PM

<td val[/IMG]   if you have access to library computers you can print stuff off of them as the library i hang out at lets you print at least 72 pages a week.

as far as getting a library card to do that you could always go into the nearest library itself and if they ask for an address just give them the last one you were at and by all means do not tell them that is not your current one or for all i know they may say no.

To: [email protected] Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2012 10:29 AM

Hail Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

[/TD]

Am so sorry to see and hear this about you Nyla!~ I was just there myself too last-year and the year before (and about 13 years before too) and so I know what it-is and can be like!  
You've got the correct and right God though for-to help though!~ ( Unfortunately I DID NOT either-time and so that's probably really more-to-the exact reason why I've been there basically TWICE and this last-time for so long too.) 
You've also got a lot of good and even great responses and advice from people here too!~
And so I am sure that you will make-it just fine and be entirely taken care-of very well and soon at that too!~
And seriously I am not kidding or joking about it when I say I should have dedicated much sooner too!~  I really should have!  
And knowing what I know now if I had known anything at all then and/or If I could or had to tell myself over again I'd say - 
The very best thing I've ever done in my life is dedicating to Father Satan and if I were to ever have-to-do-it again - all over again - I WOULD DO IT 100 TIMES SOONER!~
IF you haven't dedicated then by all means, please do it like Shannon and Draco have said and then get back to us and tell us too!~
At the very least you should already have made a verbal-dedication, which is what I did (many-times even really) until I finally got to where I felt comfortable doing a whole formal ceremony.
And then after that, well I don't worry about having to make sure anymore or anything like that. 
And so....though...about you
I don't want to have-to-worry about you and you suffering anymore either now, which is what homelessness is in a lot of ways - a whole lot of suffering.
If you dedicate I am certain you will be out of the whole situation much more quickly than if not, but do not of course do such until you know you are certain and ready too.
Like I said if I had to do it all over again I would dedicate 100-times sooner and quicker than I did last-time, it's the best decision I've ever made in my life!~
And so please do get back to us as soon as you are able and let us know after you have dedicated and how you are doing too!~
~ Hail Father Satan! ~
<[/IMG]<font>~ Hail Enki!~ Hail Father Satan!~ Heil Hitler! ~ Heil Himmler!~ Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!~    ~ Heil the Ascended Master St. Germaine! ~[/I] 

On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 4:30 PM, Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Important infor for Nyla thanks hotstudman for you help to her.Good job brother.Sorry I couldn't be more help to her as I have not been in a long time.But I was during my teen years. lol

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];

<td val[/IMG]   if you have access to library computers you can print stuff off of them as the library i hang out at lets you print at least 72 pages a week.

From: Draco Majinn < xxrygelxx@... To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected] [/url]

Hail Satan!

--- [/IMG] [email protected] , Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

[/TD]

--
<[/IMG]<font>~ Hail Enki!~ Hail Father Satan!~ Heil Hitler! ~ Heil Himmler!~ Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!~    ~ Heil the Ascended Master St. Germaine! ~[/I]

Nyla,
if you can get on the Internet, look up the list of shelters and drop in centres in your city. They usually have mats for you to sleep on, and food to eat. This helped me when I was on the street too for a time.
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2012 10:37:47 PM

Am so sorry to see and hear this about you Nyla!~ I was just there myself too last-year and the year before (and about 13 years before too) and so I know what it-is and can be like!  
You've got the correct and right God though for-to help though!~ ( Unfortunately I DID NOT either-time and so that's probably really more-to-the exact reason why I've been there basically TWICE and this last-time for so long too.) 
You've also got a lot of good and even great responses and advice from people here too!~
And so I am sure that you will make-it just fine and be entirely taken care-of very well and soon at that too!~
And seriously I am not kidding or joking about it when I say I should have dedicated much sooner too!~  I really should have!  
And knowing what I know now if I had known anything at all then and/or If I could or had to tell myself over again I'd say - 
The very best thing I've ever done in my life is dedicating to Father Satan and if I were to ever have-to-do-it again - all over again - I WOULD DO IT 100 TIMES SOONER!~
IF you haven't dedicated then by all means, please do it like Shannon and Draco have said and then get back to us and tell us too!~
At the very least you should already have made a verbal-dedication, which is what I did (many-times even really) until I finally got to where I felt comfortable doing a whole formal ceremony.
And then after that, well I don't worry about having to make sure anymore or anything like that. 
I don't want to have-to-worry about you and you suffering anymore either now, which is what homelessness is in a lot of ways - a whole lot of suffering.
If you dedicate I am certain you will be out of the whole situation much more quickly than if not, but do not of course do such until you know you are certain and ready too.
Like I said if I had to do it all over again I would dedicate 100-times sooner and quicker than I did last-time, it's the best decision I've ever made in my life!~
And so please do get back to us as soon as you are able and let us know after you have dedicated and how you are doing too!~
~ Hail Father Satan! ~

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];

From: Draco Majinn < xxrygelxx@... To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected] [/url]

Hail Satan!

--- [/IMG] [email protected] , Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

[/TD]

--

ty for cae[/IMG]</var>

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2012 9:50 AM
  Nyla,
if you can get on the Internet, look up the list of shelters and drop in centres in your city. They usually have mats for you to sleep on, and food to eat. This helped me when I was on the street too for a time.
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2012 10:37:47 PM
~ Hail Father Satan! ~
<[/IMG]~ Hail Enki!~ Hail Father Satan!~ Heil Hitler! ~ Heil Himmler!~ Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!~    ~ Heil the Ascended Master St. Germaine! ~[/I] 
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]; Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: homeless Sent: Sat, Jul 21, 2012 9:49:34 PM
<td vAl[/IMG]  if you have access to library computers you can print stuff off of them as the library i hang out at lets you print at least 72 pages a week.

Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2012 10:29 A[/IMG][e[/IMG] ~ Hail Enki!~ Hail Father Satan!~ Heil Hitler! ~ Heil Himmler!~ Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!~    ~ Heil the Ascended Master St. Germaine! ~ [/I]

<td val[/IMG]Nyla the first yeat of my dedication I lost my marriage my house and my job.But Satan ways restores your life when you show loyalty to Him.Now I have a better home a better job and a new SS wife.

Sent: Sun, Jul 22, 2012 8:08:00 PM

<td val[/IMG]   ty for cae[/IMG]</var>

Nyla,
To: [email protected] Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2012 10:37:47 PM
~ Hail Father Satan! ~
<[/IMG] ~ Ha[/IMG]br[/IMG]hotstudman95@...;
To: <a rel="nofollow">[e[/IMG][email protected]; Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: homeless Sent: Sat, Jul 21, 2012 9:49:34 PM
<td vAl[/IMG]  if you have access to library computers you can print stuff off of them as the library i hang out at lets you print at least 72 pages a week.

Fro[/IMG]xxry[/IMG][email protected]
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2012 10:29 A[/IMG][e[/IMG]~ Hail Enki!~ Hail Father Satan!~ Heil Hitler! ~ Heil Himmler!~ Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!~    ~ Heil the Ascended Master St. Germaine! ~[/I][/QUOTE] [/TD]

sory to hear about your troubles [/IMG]</var>

To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "nylakunar@..." <nylakunar@...
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2012 12:35 PM

<td vAl[/IMG] Nyla the first yeat of my dedication I lost my marriage my house and my job.But Satan ways restores your life when you show loyalty to Him.Now I have a better home a better job and a new SS wife.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android[/TD]
<td vAl[/IMG]  ty for cae[/IMG]</var>
  Nyla, if you can get on the Internet, look up the list of shelters and drop in centres in your city. They usually have mats for you to sleep on, and food to eat. This helped me when I was on the street too for a time. From: Lord Kayle <lord.kayle@...
  A[/IMG] ~ Ha[/IMG]br[/IMG]hotstudman95@...;
To: <a rel="nofollow">[e[/IMG][email protected]; Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: homeless Sent: Sat, Jul 21, 2012 9:49:34 PM

Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2012 10:29 A[/IMG][e[/IMG]~ Hail Enki!~ Hail Father Satan!~ Heil Hitler! ~ Heil Himmler!~ Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!~    ~ Heil the Ascended Master St. Germaine! ~[/I][/QUOTE][/TD]

but dont th[/IMG]</var>

To: "JoyofSatan666@yahoogroups com" <[email protected]; "nylakunar@..." <nylakunar@...

<td vAl[/IMG] Nyla the first yeat of my dedication I lost my marriage my house and my job.But Satan ways restores your life when you show loyalty to Him.Now I have a better home a better job and a new SS wife.

Nyla, if you can get on the Internet, look up the list of shelters and drop in centres in your city. They usually have mats for you to sleep on, and food to eat. This helped me when I was on the street too for a time. From: Lord Kayle <lord.kayle@...

Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2012 10:29 A[/IMG][e[/IMG]~ Hail Enki!~ Hail Father Satan!~ Heil Hitler! ~ Heil Himmler!~ Hail the Mighty Gods of Duat!~    ~ Heil the Ascended Master St. Germaine! ~[/I][/QUOTE][/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Sorry also for what you are going through too.But your strong attitude is what will bring out of this onto solid ground again.

Sent: Mon, Jul 23, 2012 10:42:37 PM

<td val[/IMG]   sory to hear about your troubles [/IMG]</var>

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]I called on the Demon Volac and he found me a great job.You might want to consider him too.

Sent: Mon, Jul 23, 2012 10:42:37 PM

<td val[/IMG]   sory to hear about your troubles [/IMG]</var>

[/TD]

hey-it's been a long time since i have posted anything on this group but i thought i'd give this a shout-for the pasttwo years i've bounced from place to place and now i'm as they say at the bottom-shelter's here in indy are full and it's getting cold-i do meditate when possable and i'm trying to have faith-i know it sounds christian and all but if you can or want-please pray for me.-i wish i knew other satanists in my area but that happens-i know to keep my head up and keep going but demonic help is appreciated. hope everyone eles is finding their way-this path is hard been at it for over 5 years and it is damn hard-have fun everyone- i mean that, have fun once in a while-laughing can help for a while.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back