Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

home school for our future?

thanks 4 the advice i'll keep that in mind. there is 1 thing that's bothering me about the kikes being in our public schools we go 2 it just gets me angry when ignorant people try to befriend them and even get married 2 one

I'd recommend NOT putting your children in home school simply because it's almost impossible for them to go to college if you do because it rules them out for a scholarship. If you live in texas (or somewhere that provides it) you can try a charter school. 
Chater schools are much smaller, they only go four hours a day, and everything is either done on packets that are free, provided by the school, contain the information, and you read and answer them yourself or it's done online. Which contains tutorials, study material, and homework before the test. They usually use the e2020 program, but some charter schools may use a different one. Your child can also get online at home and complete their courses if they are taking online courses. 
You can graduate at ANY time. Literally. And the pace you go at is your own. Whether it be faster or slower (but they prefer those who work quickly). They also have staff on hand the help the student. 
This is not a GED educational diploma, which can also rule your child out for specific scholarships. This is an ACTUAL high school diploma.   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, February 4, 2013 4:37 PM
Subject: [JoS4adults] home school for our future?

thanks 4 the advice i'll keep that in mind. there is 1 thing that's bothering me about the kikes being in our public schools we go 2 it just gets me angry when ignorant people try to befriend them and even get married 2 one

<td val[/IMG]The state education depart in my state got really vindictive when my mom started homeschooling my sisters. It got really bad; everything from Social services being called out by the District Attorney. 
When we were in the right - my mother got a call from Social Services later. They tried accusing her of forging every single doctor's note ever.
Just a warning on how vindictive they can be. A friend of mine told me because the kids are the state's cash cows - something like they get money for a each time a single child is in school? 

--- On Mon, 2/4/13, Raven Lythrum <lilylavycrowley@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoS4adults] home school for our future?
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Monday, February 4, 2013, 8:14 PM

I'd recommend NOT putting your children in home school simply because it's almost impossible for them to go to college if you do because it rules them out for a scholarship. If you live in texas (or somewhere that provides it) you can try a charter school. 
Chater schools are much smaller, they only go four hours a day, and everything is either done on packets that are free, provided by the school, contain the information, and you read and answer them yourself or it's done online. Which contains tutorials, study material, and homework before the test. They usually use the e2020 program, but some charter schools may use a different one. Your child can also get online at home and complete their courses if they are taking online courses. 
You can graduate at ANY time. Literally. And the pace you go at is your own. Whether it be faster or slower (but they prefer those who work quickly). They also have staff on hand the help the student. 
This is not a GED educational diploma, which can also rule your child out for specific scholarships. This is an ACTUAL high school diploma.   |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
To: [email protected]

[/TD]

Its deeper then that. Schools are about indoctrination not education. Into Jewish Communism while dumbing the Goyium down and reinforcing and creating pathologies that make them easier to control.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Akhkharu Usemi wrote:

The state education depart in my state got really vindictive when my mom started homeschooling my sisters. It got really bad; everything from Social services being called out by the District Attorney. 
When we were in the right - my mother got a call from Social Services later. They tried accusing her of forging every single doctor's note ever.
Just a warning on how vindictive they can be. A friend of mine told me because the kids are the state's cash cows - something like they get money for a each time a single child is in school? 

--- On Mon, 2/4/13, Raven Lythrum wrote:

Subject: Re: [JoS4adults] home school for our future?
To: "[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]"
Date: Monday, February 4, 2013, 8:14 PM

Chater schools are much smaller, they only go four hours a day, and everything is either done on packets that are free, provided by the school, contain the information, and you read and answer them
yourself or it's done online. Which contains tutorials, study material, and homework before the test. They usually use the e2020 program, but some charter schools may use a different one. Your child can also get online at home and complete their courses if they are taking online courses. 
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
www.joyofsatan.org
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back