Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

hitler parkinson disease

Because he didn't have it. It's well known the 'trembling hand' video was a doppelganger.

Well seeing as how he had been through at least 28 well known Assassination attempts. One of which blew him up in a bunker that he crawled out of. YEAH, I would say so. That's kinda the point of the doubles to begin with. 

Interesting footage, I haven't seen it before. I guess after 140+ attempts as Aldrick stated, that is possible. This is not twitching though, or other such things. Also, there is a slight possibility this could be the result of excitement, or even energy overrun. Which of course is unimaginable to people that do not meditate. 
However there have been recorded cases where people just burst into movement as the energy needs to somehow be relieved, which of course, seems like disease to other people. In extreme cases people can dance for 8 hours straight and other things like that. He seems to be looking intently on an athlete, in excitement. How important it would be for you to watch the Olympics as minister, you want your own to win.
Additionally, the intensity and energy levels of Hitler was basically, overhuman. His pre-election schedule was unimaginable work wise, hours wise, and so forth. He was always busy. There is no 'downtime' no matter how much one needs it. This can affect the health of someone to a greater extent. 
As for the last video in Berlin where Hitler's hand is twitching, I wouldn't blame him, but it's well known he had many dopplegangers, which would also do such effects to look convincing. 

Also, Hitler was literally shaking in his chair and nobody out of all these people around even bothered? What does that tell someone with common sense?
I also would like to know how there can be videos who look like Full HD on 1939. And how would Hitler, if he had such a big problem, would allow a camera straight in his face to film it. 
Oh and by the way, instead of posting sped up videos, maybe, if you wanted to argue, you would post the actual normal speed video. Which makes sense. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mew0tJTViKk

And on a final note, not everyone has the energy levels of a lazy cow. That doesn't make them stoned, boozed out, or meth users. Especially if they do spiritual practice. 
Of course, by decree of common sense, anyone who has a material body, and lives through very stressful, vigorous, and impossible circumstances, will have backlashes from it that may need correction. Just ask any people who have went to war etc, and you will see. I have no idea if Hitler had any sleeping time in his day, especially the last five years of the escalation of the war.

That video doesent seem legit to me tbh, I really think it’s edited, one doesent do that rocking movement like a robot at thats speed

How many videos of Hitler with this disease, allegedly, are there? What about after the Olympics when he was speaking to the crowds of people, and not shaking?

He also committed suicide, rather than escaping to Argentina, as well, didn't he?

Why would he allow a person to record him on camera like that? You couldn't exactly hide a big camera back in those early days.

It's looks like anther propaganda video.

Rule one in the current year, any video footage can be faked. What does any footage mean anymore. I saw transformers invading the earth in a movie. Looked absolutely 'realistic' and physically impeccable.
Anyone's face with the basic shape can be malformed with makeup to look like a zombie, or anyone else.

Where was the camera? Straight into his face? And if he had a tremor, wouldn't he, supposing that he wanted to 'hide' this, have the video immediately discarded? OR you have secret spy cameras in 1936-1939 era which go to your pen or watch and are Full HD or something? 
The problem with all jewish fabrications is that they never make sense.

relax bro WTF im not trying to argue
i forgot to say that i thought it was speed up too, look at the people in the background they are moving at light speed. and i didnt even make the video!!
ANYWAYS
i do this all the time, it is the kundalini energy rocking forward and back like that, if i sit in lotus sometimes i go left to right aswell.
if he is now immortal well i can only imagine the power hes got
i feel like you were implying i wouldnt understand because im low energy
i however think he is watching someone, and getting pumped up about what he is watching exactly as you said.

but if you let the rocking go uncontrolled, it is FAST which is why i think this is actually him.

or maybe a double who is nervous that hes about to have his brains splattered

Speaking about faked videos and full HD in the 1930s, I recall someone mentioned on the other forum that there is software available which you can use to cause any person on camera to say anything you want.

The future of fake news - don't believe everything you read, see, or hear
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/ ... ed-content

Adobe's New 'Photoshop for Voice' App Lets You Put Words in People's Mouths
https://www.sciencealert.com/adobe-s-ne ... e-s-mouths

That technology is only going to get better...or worse, depending on how you look at it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back