Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hitler and Satan?

Ikwuagwu Kalu

Hi Friends, I have severally come across 'hail Satan ' and also "hail
Hitler "on the SoM forum.Iam wondering why Hitler has to be respected
equally with Father Satan.

No, not EQUALLY to Satan, but one of his chosen. He is a hero to be respected. I will only say to you go to the links section and click on the BlackSun666 archives, read all for your self. Then determine why Hitler should be hailed. HS/88

So I have a school computer that blocks anything like satanism. I was wondering can someone send me a copy of what's written? In school they're teaching us about the holocaust and how terrible it was for the Jews.
On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 6:18 PM, blackkat41116@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  No, not EQUALLY to Satan, but one of his chosen. He is a hero to be respected. I will only say to you go to the links section and click on the BlackSun666 archives, read all for your self. Then determine why Hitler should be hailed. HS/88

--
Hanwi

Attachments :
<ol>suck-blood.gif</ol><ol>jew-man-chew1.jpg</ol><ol>daa59d9d015c35b3d9ac3d9d0065b32d.jpg</ol>Tell the teacher that the jews ADMITTED to attacking Germany first and that they got kicked out for crashing the economy and trying to pull a communist takeover AFTER the jews in Russia already killed 100 million people in the gulags.
Also mention how even other JEWS like David Cole PROVED SCIENTIFICALLY that the holoco$t is a lie the jews invented to blameshift their own crimes onto their victims so they could steal billions of shekels from Germans under the lying pretense of "reparations" and use this money to IMMEDIATELY take over Palestine and mass murder an entire country and culture!
Provide references such as the Leuchter Report, David Cole's documentary, the Hellstorm documentary, The Ursula Haverbeck interview and others.
This is all irrefutable evidence and they will NOT be able to argue with it so they will probably try to have you kicked out of class instead so they can shut you up.
I am attaching photographic proof the jews are pedophiles who rape infants and cannibalize their foreskins. Tell this marxist piece of trash teacher you have proof the jews are pedophiles and got banned from Europe 109 times for the crimes of rape, robbery, genocide, slavery, fraud, racketeering, political subterfuge, ritual murder, cannibalism, war crimes and more and that the jews always lie and shift the blame for their own crimes onto their enemies.
But seriously the evidence in these photos alone should justify the extinction of the entire jewish race since they ALL contribute to these ceaseless crimes against humanity.

On Thursday, February 18, 2016 6:59 AM, "Sadie Fayant sadie.fayant@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

So I have a school computer that blocks anything like satanism. I was wondering can someone send me a copy of what's written? In school they're teaching us about the holocaust and how terrible it was for the Jews.
On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 6:18 PM, blackkat41116@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

--
Hanwi

Read the book 'The bad war'. Hitler pulled the Jews out of power and pulled out of the Jew currency. Kind of like the the green back we used to have in America until the Jews infiltrated and shackled us with the world bank. Poland gave Germany a terrorist attack instigating the war and that's only one of the few ways they did it. The U.S. Bombed Germany's civilians and then chased down escaping children and zoo animals with fighter jets. America also used an atomic bomb on Japan's citizens after they had surrendered. Palestinian citizens killed and left homeless to make space for Jews. AFTER the war German civilians taken to concentration camps where they were mutilated, raped and starved to death by the allies and Russia. The gas chambers are a lie that only got propagated after the war to try to justify their own actions. The nazi camps had soccer fields, pianos, gardens. Jews there were given tickets to purchase beer, stamps ect.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back