Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hitler and Darth vader connection

Blizzard_Owl

It just came to mind. Was Darth vader an allegory for hitler? Vader was the leader of the storm troopers just like Adolf, at his supposed death darth vader was made immortal by a higher being (obi wan) turned into a force ghost that lives forever and is infinitely more powerful than his mortal self; just like Adolf was teleported to some gods and made immortal into a god.

Surely one of the main writers knew some truth and snuck that in there.

Blizzard_Owl said:
It just came to mind. Was Darth vader an allegory for hitler? Vader was the leader of the storm troopers just like Adolf, at his supposed death darth vader was made immortal by a higher being (obi wan) turned into a force ghost that lives forever and is infinitely more powerful than his mortal self; just like Adolf was teleported to some gods and made immortal into a god.

Have not thought much about that certain connection, but there is a lot of (blasphemous) references to the Third Reich with all the black and red colors of those of the evil "dark side" with their storm troopers etc. The term "Jedi" probably stems from the Egyptian Dhjedi priesthood.

Jewish Jordan Maxwell once mentioned that Darth Vader is speaking from a masonic mouth:
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

There are probably tons of other subliminal things in those movies also, that probably affect people more than we think..
And it's gone worse ever since Disney bought Lucasfilm.

Blizzard_Owl said:

xlnt said:
Have not thought much about that certain connection, but there is a lot of (blasphemous) references to the Third Reich with all the black and red colors of those of the evil "dark side" with their storm troopers etc. The term "Jedi" probably stems from the Egyptian Dhjedi priesthood.

Jewish Jordan Maxwell once mentioned that Darth Vader is speaking from a masonic mouth:
flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

There are probably tons of other subliminal things in those movies also, that probably affect people more than we think..
And it's gone worse ever since Disney bought Lucasfilm.

The Star Wars franchise is enemy propaganda and the infiltrator Mageson attempted to push it to the JoS, along with Lord of the Rings. George Lucas himself was influenced by the Theosophist Joseph Campbell and attempted to use its franchise to promote the New Age along with Communism. I mean, the conflict between Jedi and Sith seems like the one between Stalinists and Trosktists, just like Marvel stuff.

I've never been super into Star Wars, but some others here have mentioned it's nonsense media and I'm inclined to agree. Jews love their nonsense.

I find xlnt's post interesting, George lucas seemed to find his fame out of no where. Most people who have this life path are either friendly with jews or are jews themselves. Perhaps he is a lower level Mason (now a jewish secret society unfortunately), who knows.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back