Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

history

quantumshadowaura

iv been looking on JOS but i can find the history, like how and why Father made us, and how the other gods play into all this. can anyone tell me

<td val[/IMG]Bro, all you need to know is what High Priestess Maxine says, and that's that Father is the One True Creator God, of all things.   HAIL ENKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--- On Fri, 26/6/09, quantumshadowaura <quantumshadowaura@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] history
To: [email protected]
Received: Friday, 26 June, 2009, 6:52 PM

iv been looking on JOS but i can find the history, like how and why Father made us, and how the other gods play into all this. can anyone tell me
[/TD]
Access Yahoo!7 Mail on your mobile. Anytime. Anywhere. Show me how.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "quantumshadowaura" <quantumshadowaura@... wrote:
as for the guy below me Thats a very Xian Answer but i'll answer your question Quantum Father created us by modifieing our D.N.A and taking us from promagnon and creating Humankind closer to his mentality basically he created human kind as a more inteligent more spiritually powerful and capable of acension race we were also used to get gold silver and copper for him and his servants and in exchange we were taught temple building architecture agriculture culture government and general society as well as the establishment of currency systems because gold silver and copper became valuable before we found any use for them because we valued them as the Gods did as for the creation of all things Father never claims to have created everything but he does explain the 'big bang theory' from his explaination of the blacksun to the egyptions.

thank you very much, it was bugging me for w while

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2009 2:54:49 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: history

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "quantumshadowaura" <quantumshadowaura@ ... wrote:

as for the guy below me Thats a very Xian Answer but i'll answer your question Quantum Father created us by modifieing our D.N.A and taking us from promagnon and creating Humankind closer to his mentality basically he created human kind as a more inteligent more spiritually powerful and capable of acension race we were also used to get gold silver and copper for him and his servants and in exchange we were taught temple building architecture agriculture culture government and general society as well as the establishment of currency systems because gold silver and copper became valuable before we found any use for them because we valued them as the Gods did as for the creation of all things Father never claims to have created everything but he does explain the 'big bang theory' from his explaination of the blacksun to the egyptions.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back