Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hinduism

sahil_boy_urs

hey guys,im from india and am or should i say was a hindu
im have a lil confusion regarding hindu myths
our true creator was satan,and he is the supremest god,rite?

the christian and islam god is fake,totatlly agreed.but my question is what about the hindu gods??
hindus believe in so many gods.so wat about them?
are they a thoughtform too??

and regarding the upcoming war, wat about india?
cause almost people of all religion reside here.And hardly any hindu knows who is satan.And even if they know about satan,they think he is evil.So the people who are corrupted by the xian church influence are our enemies in the war too?

Thanks For Reading
HAIL THE UNHOLY FATHER OF HELL!!!
HAIL LUCIFER!!!

i am not too familiar with indian religions and hinduism, but i think they are of the old religions; egyptians, etc.   dont you have a godess called Isis?...i think. that would be astaroth. i am not sure, Isis is egyptian though...hmm...

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, 28 July, 2009 3:20:55 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Hinduism

the christian and islam god is fake,totatlly agreed.but my question is what about the hindu gods??

cause almost people of all religion reside here.And hardly any hindu knows who is satan.And even if they know about satan,they think he is evil.So the people who are corrupted by the xian church influence are our enemies in the war too?

Thanks For Reading
HAIL LUCIFER!!!

Need mail bonding? Bring all your contacts to Yahoo!Xtra with TrueSwitch

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], David De Jager <shadow.slade@... wrote:
i am not too familiar with indian religions and hinduism, but i think they are of the old religions; egyptians, etc.

dont you have a godess called Isis?...i think. that would be astaroth.
i am not sure, Isis is egyptian though...hmm...

Sent: Tuesday, 28 July, 2009 3:20:55 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Hinduism

Thanks For Reading
HAIL LUCIFER!!!
nope.there aint no god named isis.i just know that shiva is similar to satan.but people here dont know that and consider satan as evil.just bcoz of the stupid xian influence

hi sahil!
this is aman here!
i'm from india as well!!

dude
send add me on yahoo
id: xtreme_x99@...

i think we can help each other out in developing spiritually!

I too from India, glad to see you here.
And don't worry nothing will happen any soon to India.
India is there in very (I mean very) old times and still it's here.
Although influenced by x'tians we have our own identity, right?

Hope you will advance soon,

KRA3

<td val[/IMG] No, not a lot of stuff from old India is there. Ancient religions have changed over the past few years. Like sexuality, rituals, and spirituality is taken strictly. Most Hindus are ignorant about the teaching of Vedas from old times, by that transforming kundalini to Gods head. And the myths are all allegories, and christianized.
Just so you know, I am from India too!Hail Satan!
--- On Wed, 7/29/09, kra3@... <kra3@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: Hinduism
To: [email protected]
Received: Wednesday, July 29, 2009, 6:05 PM

KRA3
[/TD]
Looking for the perfect gift? Give the gift of Flickr!

Dude!
i agree with it!
even though there is xian influence is there a lill but india is still livin the old times as far as relegion and spiritualism is concern. In here people strongly believe in meditation and kundalini and there are many people who've dedicated there life only to try and achieve that. for eg. sadhus in Hinduism. Then when it comes to sikhism, their teachings also match a great deal with satanist ones. BTW, an insight.....a friend of my dad's who's a pathi/ragi on high post(kinda similar to a high preist) in sikhism, was talking that in the guru-granth saheb, the guru(teacher) of sikhs have also revealed the secret to be free of the life death cycle and become a god but it hasn't been found yet. it is said that it was hidden in that book only for the sake as that thing in open for all could prove disastrous. nywayZ
i believe it to be similar to magnum opus as it is said to contain the secret to becoming a god!...

what u think?

oh and by the way!

all indians, send each other req on yahoo-----we can talk and help each other in a great deal!
Thanks!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Strife Lightifire <thrones_of_heavens@... wrote:

No, not a lot of stuff from old India is there. Ancient religions have changed over the past few years. Like sexuality, rituals, and spirituality is taken strictly. Most Hindus are ignorant about the teaching of Vedas from old times, by that transforming kundalini to Gods head. And the myths are all allegories, and christianized.
--- On Wed, 7/29/09, kra3@... <kra3@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

KRA3

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xtreme_x99" <xtreme_x99@... wrote:
Dude!
i agree with it!
even though there is xian influence is there a lill but india is still livin the old times as far as relegion and spiritualism is concern. In here people strongly believe in meditation and kundalini and there are many people who've dedicated there life only to try and achieve that. for eg. sadhus in Hinduism. Then when it comes to sikhism, their teachings also match a great deal with satanist ones. BTW, an insight.....a friend of my dad's who's a pathi/ragi on high post(kinda similar to a high preist) in sikhism, was talking that in the guru-granth saheb, the guru(teacher) of sikhs have also revealed the secret to be free of the life death cycle and become a god but it hasn't been found yet. it is said that it was hidden in that book only for the sake as that thing in open for all could prove disastrous. nywayZ
i believe it to be similar to magnum opus as it is said to contain the secret to becoming a god!...

what u think?

oh and by the way!

all indians, send each other req on yahoo-----we can talk and help each other in a great deal!
Thanks!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Strife Lightifire <thrones_of_heavens@ wrote:

No, not a lot of stuff from old India is there. Ancient religions have changed over the past few years. Like sexuality, rituals, and spirituality is taken strictly. Most Hindus are ignorant about the teaching of Vedas from old times, by that transforming kundalini to Gods head. And the myths are all allegories, and christianized.
--- On Wed, 7/29/09, kra3@ <kra3@ wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

KRA3

satanism is real.knowing this is because it has the name of their god pronounced with the name like other religion names like shivaism.vishnuism.brahmaism and buddhism.the difference between these 4 religions from asia is that they copied christianity for a along time.you dont see the name of their christian god the only thing u here from the christians is judaism christianity and catholicism which doesnt even pronounce the name of their god and then they blasphemed satan.the christians described him as a monster which he doesnt really look like.his appearance is he has long yellow hair and his skin color is white satan is the sumerian god known as enki.the god that both hindus and arabs worship is allah is real jehovah the fake christian god that both hindu and arabs worshipped.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back