Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Himalayan pink salt

slipknotmaggot300

I want to buy this stuff because of its health benefits. But it seems every store I can buy from offers kosher himalayan pink salt. Would the gods be angry with me if I purchased the kosher himalayan salt? Any advice would be greatly appreciated
A.B

I have never tried it. However, a yoga practice for improving breathing, and thus energy levels is called neti, in which you put some salt in water, and pour the salt water in one nostril in such a way that it goes out the other. I have found it does improve breathing and it remedied a energy blockage, or at least, limited it around my nose.
Hail Satan

What you said is very true about the Cheetos and Salt. I heard a new program about processed foods a few months back. The guy on there (head of a major food processing corporation) was saying jokingly how that: "In America we made food taste Too Good". They were trying to sell people on the idea of "Natural" and "Organic" and "Healthy" Junk food options. IMO, If it comes in a sealed bag or box with a label on it describing the nutrition facts then it is Junk Food and approved by the US government, who by the way allowed the Slaughter on 2996 innocent civilians to start a Jewish War.... And people trust that same government to tell you what is healthy and good for your well-being?

He said that they had Perfected the exact blend of Salt, Fat and Sugar to make food (that is bad for you) Irresistible and keep you coming back for more. Take the Snicker's candy bar for instance. You have to admit, it is delicious IF you can eat peanuts or like them, and it is also the Perfect blend of Salt, Fat and Sugar. He was making light of how Obesity in America is being taken overboard and how that people should no longer expect to be like the Models they admire. He was saying that we should all just accept it and enjoy the Fatter more Unhealthy world that he and his Jewish brothers had created for us. 
Reject the System!

I was thinking about something the other day when preparing vegetables. I looking through the spices thinking about adding some to my food, and then I asked myself a question. Why? And then I realized that I didn't even know what the veggies I was cooking tasted like, all by themselves. I tried some, and then realized that they didn't need anything. I had gotten so used to tasting the Spices on my food that I was making all of my food taste like the spices and meanwhile neglecting the taste of the food itself. Food for thought.
 Hail Satan!!In Satan I Trust! Forever in the Service of Satan!

On Thursday, December 19, 2013 8:10 AM, "amber_electric@..." <amber_electric@... wrote:
  Not w[/IMG]</var>

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back