Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hiii.. Doe's any SS Bros/Sis have Steam, Xbox Live or PSN (Playstati

eliteshadowassassin

Hi...

I'm just wondering here but do any of you guys/gals have a Steam account or have an Xbox Live acc or a PS3 (soon PS4) account?

If so, would anyone be interested in playing Online sometime like COD or whatever? :)

I have an Xbox Live Account and a Steam account and have pre-ordered the PS4 hehe so I will be on that soon as well so ya...

It would be awesome to maybe play together or something! ^_^

666 =Hail Father Satan, Hail all the Gods of Duat, Hail Hitler!= 88

Haha sorry, I don't have any of those (just a computer that tends to overheat sometimes :p), but a personal advice: do not spend way too much time with gaming.I get that it is entertaining (I play some games as well when I have time) but don't forget that there are things much more important than gaming, and even other sources of entertainment that would also be beneficial to you. :)
Haha sorry, I don't want to sound like a parent (LOL), I just wanted to say this. :p
Απο: eliteshadowassassin <gordon.mcmillan2010@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 5:47 π.μ. Δευτέρα, 2 Σεπτεμβρίου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] Hiii.. Doe's any SS Bros/Sis have Steam, Xbox Live or PSN (Playstation)?

Hi...

I'm just wondering here but do any of you guys/gals have a Steam account or have an Xbox Live acc or a PS3 (soon PS4) account?

If so, would anyone be interested in playing Online sometime like COD or whatever? :)

I have an Xbox Live Account and a Steam account and have pre-ordered the PS4 hehe so I will be on that soon as well so ya...

It's so easy to get sucked  up into games, one hour turns into two, which turns into four, etc.One hour passes by so quickly, and I always wanted to play more. So I stopped.One could be using that time to empower themselves! 
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Monday, September 2, 2013 6:03:57 PM
Subject: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] Hiii.. Doe's any SS Bros/Sis have Steam, Xbox Live or PSN (Playstation)?

Haha sorry, I don't have any of those (just a computer that tends to overheat sometimes :p), but a personal advice: do not spend way too much time with gaming.I get that it is entertaining (I play some games as well when I have time) but don't forget that there are things much more important than gaming, and even other sources of entertainment that would also be beneficial to you. :)
Haha sorry, I don't want to sound like a parent (LOL), I just wanted to say this. :p
Απο: eliteshadowassassin <gordon.mcmillan2010@...
Προς: [email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 5:47 π.μ. Δευτέρα, 2 Σεπτεμβρίου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] Hiii.. Doe's any SS Bros/Sis have Steam, Xbox Live or PSN (Playstation)?

Hi...

haha that would be cool dude. add me on XBL my GT is DBD HAZYAPPLE

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:

Haha sorry, I don't have any of those (just a computer that tends to overheat sometimes :p), but a personal advice: do not spend way too much time with gaming.
I get that it is entertaining (I play some games as well when I have time) but don't forget that there are things much more important than gaming, and even other sources of entertainment that would also be beneficial to you. :)

Στάλθηκε: 5:47 π.μ. Î"ευτέρα, 2 Σεπτεμβρίου 2013

Hi...

I have an  XBL account but I do not play games as much as I use to how ever I am on daily because I use my xbox as a computer for personal study in privacy so here is my gamertag  JAWxROCKER 

--- In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:

Haha sorry, I don't have any of those (just a computer that tends to overheat sometimes :p), but a personal advice: do not spend way too much time with gaming.
I get that it is entertaining (I play some games as well when I have time) but don't forget that there are things much more important than gaming, and even other sources of entertainment that would also be beneficial to you. :)

Hi...

yea :). i dont play cod a lot but it would be nice to play it with you :D. i have steam and i play DOTA  2 and other online and rpgs that are not on steam. profile name : "CAPE QOL" i have a clown in red and black as a profile picture in case u find many cape qols.

--- In [email protected], <theoretmikail@... wrote:

I have an  XBL account but I do not play games as much as I use to how ever I am on daily because I use my xbox as a computer for personal study in privacy so here is my gamertag  JAWxROCKER 

--- [/IMG][email protected], Light Yagami <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:

Hi...

I don't want to be rude or disrespectful to any SS gamers, but I got the best game video game ever on this planet.

It's called Becoming a GOD by meditating and following the 8 fold path of Astaroth.

real video games are distractions the kike want us to fall into. I was once a gamer and didn't meditate for few months because I was playing games, bad idea because I had lots of back pains because I skipped yoga days, now I'm back on track and I can tell you the success of over coming this obstacles, Video games, it's such a great achievement a SS can achieve in his step of becoming a God.

Get yourself a goal in life and work your way to it!

Ave Satanas
Long live Father and all beautiful God Demons from Duat
666/88

Satanic gamers?..
Count me in! Feel free to add me on Steam c: my profile ID is Lorelock, though a simple search for "Faux Smile" will probably bring me up. I pretty much only play TF2 though, just a heads up!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "eliteshadowassassin" <gordon.mcmillan2010@... wrote:

Hi...

Yeah I'm on PSN mine is cyrisco1 ^-^

Sent from my iPhone
On Sep 3, 2013, at 10:18 PM, "faux_smile" <faux_smile@... wrote:
  Satanic gamers?..
Count me in! Feel free to add me on Steam c: my profile ID is Lorelock, though a simple search for "Faux Smile" will probably bring me up. I pretty much only play TF2 though, just a heads up!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "eliteshadowassassin" <gordon.mcmillan2010@... wrote:

Hi...

I think it may be a bad idea to view Satanism, and the path to Godhood as a video game...
Though you obviously don't want to take things too literally, I guess.
There really is a hell of a lot more to becoming a God than following an eight-fold path. I think what you in particular, are talking about is delusion, 'pretending' that you are a God. Though this eight fold path I see you are talking about is among somewhat of a "God-like" level, I would give you my sincere advice that there is really is so much more to it than that.
Do you have knowledge? Control of man God-like abilities? Are you able to live "Godly" without total dependence on others? Without total dependence on anything else but yourself? Are you able to do the things you only see in the movies/video games outside, in everyday, real life? Are you even anywhere close? Are you living for a just cause?
HP Maxine mentions how you won't go too far without the help of the Gods. But she also mentions that one is to refrain from having to completely depend on them for help. I think what she really is talking about is that to become a God, you will need to be on a good level with the other Gods, to work with them as part of the "net" that they live by.
On what you are talking about, video games can be good for stimulating one's imagination, I guess, to give someone a drive for trying to make a fantasy a reality. But sometimes you seriously just need to take a moment and focus in on the reality of your situation.
Your words sound so very cheesy, "lordenki1223". Do you really even know what one goes through in becoming one?
Your hail Satan is enough of a compliment, and I do not mean for my words to sound so harsh, but I really just do not think Father Satan appreciates people using his name as their own. Really.
Hail the Gods of Hell

I don't want to be rude or disrespectful to any SS gamers, but I got the best game video game ever on this planet.

It's called Becoming a GOD by meditating and following the 8 fold path of Astaroth.

real video games are distractions the kike want us to fall into. I was once a gamer and didn't meditate for few months because I was playing games, bad idea because I had lots of back pains because I skipped yoga days, now I'm back on track and I can tell you the success of over coming this obstacles, Video games, it's such a great achievement a SS can achieve in his step of becoming a God.

Ave Satanas
666/88

"I think it may be a bad idea to view Satanism, and the path to Godhood as a video game...Though you obviously don't want to take things too"

lol I didn't mean to make you believe I view satanisn as a video game hahahaha its just my way of saying that this is my play ground, meditation.

its my way of saying that's my addiction.

I understand myself :)

I'm sure everyone is doing this for interaction purposes. We are pretty much scattered all over the world and a video game is one way to feel as if we are closer to the other SS.

Sent from my iPhone
On Sep 4, 2013, at 10:50 PM, <t.ulanowicz@... wrote:
  I think it may be a bad idea to view Satanism, and the path to Godhood as a video game...
There really is a hell of a lot more to becoming a God than following an eight-fold path. I think what you in particular, are talking about is delusion, 'pretending' that you are a God. Though this eight fold path I see you are talking about is among somewhat of a "God-like" level, I would give you my sincere advice that there is really is so much more to it than that.
Do you have knowledge? Control of man God-like abilities? Are you able to live "Godly" without total dependence on others? Without total dependence on anything else but yourself? Are you able to do the things you only see in the movies/video games outside, in everyday, real life? Are you even anywhere close? Are you living for a just cause?
HP Maxine mentions how you won't go too far without the help of the Gods. But she also mentions that one is to refrain from having to completely depend on them for help. I think what she really is talking about is that to become a God, you will need to be on a good level with the other Gods, to work with them as part of the "net" that they live by.
On what you are talking about, video games can be good for stimulating one's imagination, I guess, to give someone a drive for trying to make a fantasy a reality. But sometimes you seriously just need to take a moment and focus in on the reality of your situation.
Your words sound so very cheesy, "lordenki1223". Do you really even know what one goes through in becoming one?
Your hail Satan is enough of a compliment, and I do not mean for my words to sound so harsh, but I really just do not think Father Satan appreciates people using his name as their own. Really.
Hail the Gods of Hell

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Ave Satanas
666/88

yes some rpg fantasy video games get their ideas from "ancient knowledges" coz jews obviously cant create their own fantasy story. so i have known stuff about ancient stuff , runes , meditations and other spiritual stuff from games and some words used in games are actually real words used for Spiritual doings, it was easy for me to read and understand JoS thanks to that. 
and yes games have more benefits than to just improve imagination, but i wont tell what kinda. every game has its own different benefits. CoD and such may seem like a useless game where u shoot others. but think, is it really about only shooting and seeing some blood? 

--- In [email protected], <t.ulanowicz@... wrote:

Hail the Gods of Hell

Ave Satanas
666/88

Seriously, this conversation is so pointless and stupid. And it is obvious what is going on. It is a distraction just like the games are.
Recreation is fine, no one is going to tell you you're not aloud to play games. But there comes a point where it is too much. These days there is such thing as gaming addiction. How sad is that, that some people HAVE to stay inside all day, and waste away infront of some video game gaining nothing from it, yet pouring their money and their health into it. You wouln't not have heard of such a thing 20 years ago.

These groups are for Spiritual Satanism, not for gaming chat. Keep such things to yourself. They serve no pupose here and are a distraction from what is truly important. Self empowerment. That is what these groups are here for.
So leave this conversation here, stop causing distractions and get on with whats important. This is the plan of the kikes, come in here and create senceless topics that lead to nowhere, and use other accounts to continue on the conversation. Taking out what the groups are really intended for. This stops now.
-En Haradren Amlug.

yes some rpg fantasy video games get their ideas from "ancient knowledges" coz jews obviously cant create their own fantasy story. so i have known stuff about ancient stuff , runes , meditations and other spiritual stuff from games and some words used in games are actually real words used for Spiritual doings, it was easy for me to read and understand JoS thanks to that. 
and yes games have more benefits than to just improve imagination, but i wont tell what kinda. every game has its own different benefits. CoD and such may seem like a useless game where u shoot others. but think, is it really about only shooting and seeing some blood? 

--- In [email protected], <t.ulanowicz@... wrote:

Hail the Gods of Hell

Ave Satanas
666/88

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back