Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

High Ranking Guardian Demon?

claudiacooper66

Hi, My guardian demon is one of the 7 Sons of Satan, he is Amon, and I'm just wondering how common it is to have a high ranking demon as your guardian, and if that says anything about you or something?Thanks for any answers:)HAIL SATAN!!!!

No it all depends on your spiritual advancement and how much you take it seriously, the more you take your meditations and Satanism in general seriously, the more likely you are to get in contact with high ranked Gods. Of course there are exceptions to this, just keep being serious and honest with yourself and meditations, keep advancing and keep your mind open. Once you do that you'll see everything yourself and the thought of even asking such a question would not cross your mind.

On Wednesday, 12 March 2014, 22:04, InlovewithSatan <inlovewithsatan@... wrote:
  I want to know the same as my guardian demon too is one of the high ranking demons. 
Hail Satan !

based on what did you come up with this conclusion?
Guardian Demons are assigned to each one of us by Satan.
we most likely have the same element and zodiac sign as our Guardian, and probably we may have worked with them in our past life.
Spiritual advancement is important when we want to contact them,no doubt about this.

On Wed, Mar 12, 2014 at 10:08 PM, Kareem Zedan <kareem335@... wrote:
  No it all depends on your spiritual advancement and how much you take it seriously, the more you take your meditations and Satanism in general seriously, the more likely you are to get in contact with high ranked Gods.  Of course there are exceptions to this, just keep being serious and honest with yourself and meditations, keep advancing and keep your mind open. Once you do that you'll see everything yourself and the thought of even asking such a question would not cross your mind.

On Wednesday, 12 March 2014, 22:04, InlovewithSatan <inlovewithsatan@... wrote:
  I want to know the same as my guardian demon too is one of the high ranking demons. 
Hail Satan !

so mine is named Daemon...but idk anything about him at all. i know the term Daemon but he says thats his actual name not just him stating what he is. can anyone fill me in on him? id appreciate it

Has anyone heard anything about the demon named "Daemon"? i know that daemon is a term but he doesnt give me anything else for a name so im lead to believe that is his name. he came to me while i was doing a meditation i made myself to learn more about the nature of darkness and he came to me saying he was here to help me understand the darkness. id kinda like to know if anyone else has interacted with him before? he is very tall muscular and has two very slightly curved horns and is completely black. i know he is more powerful than me, that much is fairly obvious

That doesn't sound like any of the Gods. They look just like you and I, and are extremely beautiful. None of them have horns, and as far as I know none of them go by Daemon. I think you're being tricked and need to stop listening to whatever it is because it doesn't sound as though it's of Satan.

see, i thought that too but, because of its power, it couldve easily harmed me by now but chooses to teach me instead, i dont think its of lucifer but i dont think its bad either, make any sense?

On Sunday, March 16, 2014 5:20 PM, "jabberwocky.snark.hunter@..." <jabberwocky.snark.hunter@... wrote:
  That doesn't sound like any of the Gods. They look just like you and I, and are extremely beautiful. None of them have horns, and as far as I know none of them go by Daemon. I think you're being tricked and need to stop listening to whatever it is because it doesn't sound as though it's of Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back