Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

High Priest what do you think of me just doing the IO EA part of the Raum meditation?

EthanKasper said:
The raum part kinda destabilizes me. Any help is appreciated.

This is fine. I have detached the two parts of this meditation myself, just for the sake of time. Sometimes, I substitute Satanas for Raum instead, and maybe doing this would be better for you.

What do you mean it destabilizes you?

Blitzkreig [JG said:
" post_id=422616 time=1675744593 user_id=21286]
EthanKasper said:

This is fine. I have detached the two parts of this meditation myself, just for the sake of time. Sometimes, I substitute Satanas for Raum instead, and maybe doing this would be better for you.

What do you mean it destabilizes you?

Thanks🤙

what I mean is that I think the Raum mantra is very good for me and makes me lose focus.

EthanKasper said:

If you feel destabilized, do not do this. Yes, the other part is perfectly fine and stands very viably as a meditation.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
EthanKasper said:

If you feel destabilized, do not do this. Yes, the other part is perfectly fine and stands very viably as a meditation.

While this is slightly unrelated. Would there be any significant benefit of using the SATANAMA mantra, or the names of the four ruling powers of the duat, on the four pillars of the soul?

I've wanted to test this. Same as for the sanskrit mantras for the elements. I haven't used the sanskrit mantras for the elements though, as I don't want to make a mistake and use watered down or incorrect pronunciation.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back