Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

high priest steven barnett has left satanism

Molly Burk

to all that knew steven barnett, im sad to say that he has left satanism! from his own words he said "high_priest_barnett: i did a ritual, begging him to give me one piece of evidence, a feeling, a pressence anything...i was crying and have been crying about it...he gave me nothing so in turn i dont believe in his existence anymore...and now i am an atheist ive never felt one spiritual thing in all my years...." from yahoo messanger! this is also from messanger personally with me "high_priest_barnett: all religion can fuck off
 goodbye for good molly"   high priest maxine please reply, it would help to know what i can do or what anyone can do to help him!   hail enki!  

That's very sad, but the few times I talked with him
he admitted he didn't meditate at all. Nobody can expect
to have a psychic experience or receive a "sign" from Satan
if they haven't put in the work. Nobody can help him unless
he wants to help himself and actually MEDITATE.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Molly Burk <cant_run_forever@... wrote:

to all that knew steven barnett, im sad to say that he has left satanism! from his own words he said "high_priest_barnett: i did a ritual, begging him to give me one piece of evidence, a feeling, a pressence anything...i was crying and have been crying about it...he gave me nothing so in turn i dont believe in his existence anymore...and now i am an atheist ive never felt one spiritual thing in all my years...." from yahoo messanger! this is also from messanger personally with me "high_priest_barnett: all religion can fuck off
 goodbye for good molly"

high priest maxine please reply, it would help to know what i can do or what anyone can do to help him!

hail enki!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Molly Burk <cant_run_forever@... wrote:
 goodbye for good molly"

high priest maxine please reply, it would help to know what i can do or what anyone can do to help him!

hail enki!
oh well that sucks but its his choice to leave propubly nothing any1 can do about it.

goodbye for good molly"

hail enki!
No offence but, how is he High Priest if he never communicated with Satan?

this is to everyone on here who has ever read or will be reading on this forum in the near future.   there are many unleft questions for and about steven. as he is no longer with us there will be no answers. now there are friends and...well enemies, he has made on this group. the best for all of us is to let this dust cloud settle down and leave it at rest. no more agression needs to arise from this individual.   i do think it would be helpful of a high priest/ess could shed some light on the matter but the important thing is that this matter be closed! until a time...if ever...comes for it to rise.   steven has never meditated, this does not mean he was not a satanist, and if he ever does return... welcome him with open arms.   hail satan and the gods of hell!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, 31 July, 2009 6:47:42 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: high priest steven barnett has left satanism

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, Molly Burk <cant_run_forever@ ... wrote:

to all that knew steven barnett, im sad to say that he has left satanism! from his own words he said "high_priest_ barnett: i did a ritual, begging him to give me one piece of evidence, a feeling, a pressence anything...i was crying and have been crying about it...he gave me nothing so in turn i dont believe in his existence anymore...and now i am an atheist ive never felt one spiritual thing in all my years...." from yahoo messanger! this is also from messanger personally with me "high_priest_ barnett: all religion can fuck off
 goodbye for good molly"

hail enki!

Need mail bonding? Bring all your contacts to Yahoo!Xtra with TrueSwitch

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nightfoxx666" <nightfoxx666@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Molly Burk <cant_run_forever@ wrote:

goodbye for good molly"

hail enki!

maybe he just thinks life is so hard to explain or he cant even find out the truth about satanismi think that satanism is a religion because just take a look at the other god names from the ancient times before christianity indoctrinated these religions like shivaism,brahmaism,vishnuism, buddhism.i think that these religions and satanism were the original religions because the name of the religion begins with the name of their god unlike what you see about the christian religion it doesnt have the name of their fictitious god thats one thing we should all know

hahaha i know what you mean! no offence taken!

Sent: Friday, July 31, 2009 2:47:42 AM

to all that knew steven barnett, im sad to say that he has left satanism! from his own words he said "high_priest_ barnett: i did a ritual, begging him to give me one piece of evidence, a feeling, a pressence anything...i was crying and have been crying about it...he gave me nothing so in turn i dont believe in his existence anymore...and now i am an atheist ive never felt one spiritual thing in all my years...." from yahoo messanger! this is also from messanger personally with me "high_priest_ barnett: all religion can fuck off
 goodbye for good molly"

hail enki!

yes i know that was his mistake

Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2009 4:14:23 PM

goodbye for good molly"

hail enki!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gianni062991" <gianni062991@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nightfoxx666" <nightfoxx666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Molly Burk <cant_run_forever@ wrote:

goodbye for good molly"

hail enki!

maybe he just thinks life is so hard to explain or he cant even find out the truth about satanismi think that satanism is a religion because just take a look at the other god names from the ancient times before christianity indoctrinated these religions like shivaism,brahmaism,vishnuism, buddhism.i think that these religions and satanism were the original religions because the name of the religion begins with the name of their god unlike what you see about the christian religion it doesnt have the name of their fictitious god thats one thing we should all know
maybe he never tried hard or he never was into religion or he never had any belief at all he probably was just forcing hard to summon a demon and it never acknowledged him like the jos said we dont push our belief here we just concentrate focus and have total faith and meditate to achieve enlightenment to experience our energy.please reply back.thank you

for me steven wasnt an eniemy, he was a best friend. me and steven had a personal relationship from dating along while. you can probably imagine that this hurts me alot more then the rest of you, please i understand that you guys are concered and thats why i posted in the first place but thow that you guys know, please let it go! the matter will be left to those best involved, so me and high priestess maxine! im sorry he left hell be missed!   Hail Enki, please protect him!
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2009 6:08:25 AM
Subject: Re: [Teens4Satan] Re: high priest steven barnett has left satanism

this is to everyone on here who has ever read or will be reading on this forum in the near future.   there are many unleft questions for and about steven. as he is no longer with us there will be no answers. now there are friends and...well enemies, he has made on this group. the best for all of us is to let this dust cloud settle down and leave it at rest. no more agression needs to arise from this individual.   i do think it would be helpful of a high priest/ess could shed some light on the matter but the important thing is that this matter be closed! until a time...if ever...comes for it to rise.   steven has never meditated, this does not mean he was not a satanist, and if he ever does return... welcome him with open arms.   hail satan and the gods of hell!

To: Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Friday, 31 July, 2009 6:47:42 PM

goodbye for good molly"

hail enki!

Need mail bonding? Bring all your contacts to Yahoo!Xtra with TrueSwitch

He wasn't a JoS High Priest. Many come into our e-groups with the title of High Priest/ess. I can tell you this much- being a High Priest/ess is a very hard road. When I came in, it was over a year before I ever saw Satan face to face. I never even expected to. Satanic ministry is not for everyone. Other posts on this thread state that Steven Barnett never even meditated. Ouch!

I don't know this person and I am not here to judge. I can tell you this much- the weak are weeded out. If Satan wants someone to be his High Priest/ess, then he will not let him/her quit. I speak from experience here. This is blood in and blood out.

As for the 'didn't meditate' I can also tell you- I was very, very busy and slacked on meditation a few years ago. I do have a background in yoga and kundalini meditation for years, but I did slack. Satan came down on me REAL hard. If someone does not use his/her own powers; developing them through consistent meditation, and using them for obtaining goals, they just won't happen on their own.

As for ministry, one can only go so far with book reading and related learning. Through meditation, we knock down walls in our minds that enable us to go much further in understanding, with the knowledge we have obtained through study. BOTH are essential. The title of High Priest/ess is earned through hard work, intensive study and through developing one's powers through meditation and also applying them.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

goodbye for good molly"

hail enki!

thank you so much for the enlightement! yes i knew he wasnt, but most people didnt! i am a slacker in meditation too, but what i know he didnt do it very much! im getting there with it, as a young satanist i developed telepathy very early, i hope to advance it.   Hail Enki!

From: High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@...
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2009 4:23:49 PM

He wasn't a JoS High Priest. Many come into our e-groups with the title of High Priest/ess. I can tell you this much- being a High Priest/ess is a very hard road. When I came in, it was over a year before I ever saw Satan face to face. I never even expected to. Satanic ministry is not for everyone. Other posts on this thread state that Steven Barnett never even meditated. Ouch!

I don't know this person and I am not here to judge. I can tell you this much- the weak are weeded out. If Satan wants someone to be his High Priest/ess, then he will not let him/her quit. I speak from experience here. This is blood in and blood out.

As for the 'didn't meditate' I can also tell you- I was very, very busy and slacked on meditation a few years ago. I do have a background in yoga and kundalini meditation for years, but I did slack. Satan came down on me REAL hard. If someone does not use his/her own powers; developing them through consistent meditation, and using them for obtaining goals, they just won't happen on their own.

As for ministry, one can only go so far with book reading and related learning. Through meditation, we knock down walls in our minds that enable us to go much further in understanding, with the knowledge we have obtained through study. BOTH are essential. The title of High Priest/ess is earned through hard work, intensive study and through developing one's powers through meditation and also applying them.

http://www.joyofsatan.org

goodbye for good molly"

hail enki!

im starting to think that this Pluto generation has an advantage over older satanists.  were destined to play a signifigant role in 2012, perhaps Father has blessed us with enhanced abilities.  i kno that in a little over a year i was successfully cursing and destroying the happiness of my enemies, and am currently preping 2 younge apprentices of mine for Death Spells.

HAIL ENKI!

Sent: Friday, July 31, 2009 6:32:55 PM
Subject: Re: [Teens4Satan] Re: high priest steven barnett has left satanism

thank you so much for the enlightement! yes i knew he wasnt, but most people didnt! i am a slacker in meditation too, but what i know he didnt do it very much! im getting there with it, as a young satanist i developed telepathy very early, i hope to advance it.   Hail Enki!

From: High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@ yahoo.com
To: Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2009 4:23:49 PM

http://www.joyofsat an.org

goodbye for good molly"

hail enki!

Wait wait wait... Are you sure it was actually HP steven who sent that?
I spoke with him before and he told me that Satan picked him to be a high priest because of who he was in a past life... and he also said that his chakras were all open.How could they be open if he never meditate? And So... how can he say he doesn't "believe" in satan if satan actually spoke with him?? It makes no sense to me...

or...
what if something bad happened to him and that was just an impostor?

yes im positive it was him! it was not an imposter!  he told me that too, but sometimes people lose faith in father! and as high priestess maxine said he was never a high priest of JoS! this hurts to talk about seeing as how we were dating and broke up the night before he left! no i have nothing to do with it! so dont even go there! just drop it ok! if he comes back he comes back! leave it at that!  

Sent: Saturday, August 1, 2009 3:55:27 PM

Wait wait wait... Are you sure it was actually HP steven who sent that?
I spoke with him before and he told me that Satan picked him to be a high priest because of who he was in a past life... and he also said that his chakras were all open.How could they be open if he never meditate? And So... how can he say he doesn't "believe" in satan if satan actually spoke with him?? It makes no sense to me...

or...
what if something bad happened to him and that was just an impostor?

<td val[/IMG]well he said "he gave me nothing so in turn i dont believe in his existence anymore", so that means if i dont believe in murder or xians they dont exist? THANK YOU SO MUCH! let me go tell my gramparents if they still exist! its ganna be like that bugs bunny thing where he says "I dont believe in gravity" while elmer fud falls to the ground which is about 10 stories below!
--- On Thu, 7/30/09, Caitlin <silvercrab14@... wrote:
Date: Thursday, July 30, 2009, 10:14 PM

goodbye for good molly"

hail enki!
[/TD]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Kyle Norcross <glaiveeater@... wrote:
well he said "he gave me nothing so in turn i dont believe in his existence anymore", so that means if i dont believe in murder or xians they dont exist? THANK YOU SO MUCH! let me go tell my gramparents if they still exist! its ganna be like that bugs bunny thing where he says "I dont believe in gravity" while elmer fud falls to the ground which is about 10 stories below!
--- On Thu, 7/30/09, Caitlin <silvercrab14@... wrote:

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, July 30, 2009, 10:14 PM

goodbye for good molly"

hail enki!

steven barnett doesn't even know where he's at he's just been abscent all this time and hasn't even experienced anything and did he lack of spiritual knowledge ever since he came to the joy of satan?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back