Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hiding?

[email protected]

id suggest we come out of the woodwork. the enemy is making leaps and bounds against us and what do we do? RTRs. well guess what? our numbers are abysmal, the enemy has droves upon droves of christian and muslim slaves praying against us every day, fathers name and those of demons are spit upon and forgotten. and what do we do? say we dedicate our souls and hope for the best in the afterlife. Adolf would be ashamed of what his disciples have become, hiding in the shadows like mice, never able to do real damage. id suggest looking into Qanon. tainted with christian nonsense as it may be, it shows that the Jewish lies infiltrate even the most "truth oriented" movements. and what will we do? pray? in due time we must leave our sanctuary, but are any of you willing?

That's not the greatest idea taken from experience I let it slip that I was one and since last October we'll its brutal the teachers laugh and never intervene when student cause trouble in fact I was jumped a month ago a kid lined me told me if there wasn't witnesses he burn me a cleansing by fire others have called me a harlot destroyed my school supplies and even the teacher do it my gym teacher makes me didn't twenty laps in the morning while the other watch all because I thought I should be proud of my religion I am alone no one sits with me or even speaks to me and worse off people fear me or it gets worse my principal did bag checks till a mother teacher finally stepped in.  I could go on be cause of how bad it gets 

I hide from no one! I've been proclaiming your same message many times
here my friend. The burning times are over, and even if they were to
come back again, so fucking what? Satan/Enki is our Father, our
Sovereign! Don't we owe him more than words? Yes we do! He himself
gave me a mandate; he told me to show his love to the world. That he
loves, and continually fights for, humanity! Well this I cannot very
well do if i bloody skulk in the shadows! i refuse to hide any more! I
have long said this, my beloved Brethren! We are lions, wolves and
serpents...not mice and sheep! Rise up! Crush the profane! Let's make
our precious Father proud! Whether or not you choose to do the same, I
shall. I will do this thing. I am done hiding! I will proclaim the
mighty names of Satan from the highest tower! I owe him that much, at
the very least.

On 5/24/18, Rabit Feet owlhoot10@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
That's not the greatest idea taken from experience I let it slip that I was
one and since last October we'll its brutal the teachers laugh and never
intervene when student cause trouble in fact I was jumped a month ago a kid
lined me told me if there wasn't witnesses he burn me a cleansing by fire
others have called me a harlot destroyed my school supplies and even the
teacher do it my gym teacher makes me didn't twenty laps in the morning
while the other watch all because I thought I should be proud of my
religion I am alone no one sits with me or even speaks to me and worse off
people fear me or it gets worse my principal did bag checks till a mother
teacher finally stepped in. I could go on be cause of how bad it gets

There’s an obvious reason why Satan states not to mention his name to outsiders. If you call yourself a Satanist you would think you’d listen to what Satan says right? It’s just not a good idea especially not for teens who live in a Christian home. Most people don’t know the truth about Satan so you’re going to get a negative reaction out of them of course.
It’s better not to go down that route where there numerous negative outcomes, especially when it could’ve been avoided.

Sent from my iPhone

<[/IMG]"Do not mention my name nor my attributes, lest ye regret it; for ye do not know what those who are without may do."- Father Satan [/I]

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ilwah.html

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Fri, 25 May 2018 at 3:22, Rabit Feet owlhoot10@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   That's not the greatest idea taken from experience I let it slip that I was one and since last October we'll its brutal the teachers laugh and never intervene when student cause trouble in fact I was jumped a month ago a kid lined me told me if there wasn't witnesses he burn me a cleansing by fire others have called me a harlot destroyed my school supplies and even the teacher do it my gym teacher makes me didn't twenty laps in the morning while the other watch all because I thought I should be proud of my religion I am alone no one sits with me or even speaks to me and worse off people fear me or it gets worse my principal did bag checks till a mother teacher finally stepped in.  I could go on be cause of how bad it gets 

This is a bad idea. We'd rather be 'mice' than dead. Father Satan says to hide and lie if needed, we can't all afford to come out as SS to the world, some of us are in risky positions. And don't take RTRs so lightly, the Gods gave them to us. You can see the results if you look at Europe and America; the change may be gradual but people are waking up. This talk is poisonous, I say you change your attitude and keep studying the JOS website and doing those RTRs.  

You can get doxxed for doing that and then your life is ruined forever. You could tell everybody you're a Satanist, then a week later your leg is broken and you're in a cast for 6 months, then your dog dies. That leaves a horrible impression on everybody about Satanism. I mean maybe that won't happen (dont try) but the fool-proof thing to do is just focus on personal victory and if anyone asks what your secret is then you tell them the truth.

Rabit Feet just wondering is your username based off a Wild Nothing song ?

I am tired of the shit too, Christianity fucked my life now it is time for the tables to be turned

On Mon, Jun 4, 2018 at 3:59 PM, Jeremy M allfortheclergy@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  There’s an obvious reason why Satan states not to mention his name to outsiders. If you call yourself a Satanist you would think you’d listen to what Satan says right? It’s just not a good idea especially not for teens who live in a Christian home. Most people don’t know the truth about Satan so you’re going to get a negative reaction out of them of course.
It’s better not to go down that route where there numerous negative outcomes, especially when it could’ve been avoided.

Sent from my iPhone

So instead of being where the enemy cannot get us and do serious damage to them with our reverse Torah Rituals, You want us to come out so we can be located, attacked and destroyed? 

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back