Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

hi...

[email protected]

hi, my name is mary.
im kinda new to all of this satanism stuff. i was brought up as a good christian girl. (please dont condemne me). i currently stand my self as an athiest. but thats because im trying to find peace.
i dont really understand what im doing as im the only person i know in my area. can somebody please tell me how to start?
any help would be great.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "badgirlalltheway@..." <badgirlalltheway@... wrote:
hi, my name is mary.
im kinda new to all of this satanism stuff. i was brought up as a good christian girl. (please dont condemne me). i currently stand my self as an athiest. but thats because im trying to find peace.
i dont really understand what im doing as im the only person i know in my area. can somebody please tell me how to start?
any help would be great.
if youre sure you want to be a satanist, do the dedication ritual. make a pendulum, and make a black mirror. (dont make those things if your parents will know what they are.) also, recite the prayer for protection every night while you learn the meditation for protection. if you dont protect yourself, you might get attacked by angels. i skipped all the protection stuff a few months ago, and i got attacked by angels. it was really scary. so start with the basic stuff first. if youre here, you probably have gone on joyofsatan.com. use that site as much as possible. its the best one out there for theistic/spiritual/traditional satanism. or if youre LaVeyan, go on churchofsatan.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "badgirlalltheway@..." <badgirlalltheway@... wrote:
hi, my name is mary.
any help would be great.
Don't worry we're not mean :p
First i suggest reading everything from:
www.exposingchristianity.com
www.joyofsatan.org
www.skepticsannotatedbible.com

And look at all the mass murders and wars christianity has caused over the years.

Don't worry most of us went through the same thing. I still live in a home full of x-tians.

<td val[/IMG]Read the Joyofsatan.org website I would start by going through the spiritual training guide

--- On Wed, 7/1/09, badgirlalltheway@... <badgirlalltheway@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] hi...
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, July 1, 2009, 10:39 PM

hi, my name is mary.
any help would be great.

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Teens4Satan/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Teens4Satan/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    mailto:[[email protected]][email protected][/email]
    mailto:[[email protected]][email protected][/email]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [[email protected]][email protected][/email]

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
[/TD]

Attachments :
Hi and welcome I hope u like satanism it changes peoples lives for good, it definatly changed mine for the better, well i'd suggest that u read through all of the joy of satan website and see if ur intrested in this religion and see if you have a connection with satanism most ppl do. After that I guess try to make your relationship with satan as strong as possible so that wen u dedicate, ur relationship with him will be strong. Well I hope I helped but if u need any other help my aim is h0ll0ws0ul69 or theanimal105. So just i-m if anything.

"badgirlalltheway@..." <badgirlalltheway@... wrote:

hi, my name is mary.
any help would be great.

Hello mary.Nice to see another person freed from xitan control.Firstly noone will condeme you for being raised a christian (most of us live in christian homes including me) a good way to start is to read the joy of satan website,and if you have any questions ask away.Remeber knowledge is power. HAIL SATAN!

talk to me i am kinda new to i can tell you about it

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, July 2, 2009 7:08:29 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: hi...

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "badgirlalltheway@ ..." <badgirlalltheway@ ... wrote:

hi, my name is mary.
any help would be great.

Don't worry we're not mean :p
First i suggest reading everything from:
www.exposingchristi anity.com
www.joyofsatan. org
www.skepticsannotat edbible.com

And look at all the mass murders and wars christianity has caused over the years.

Don't worry most of us went through the same thing. I still live in a home full of x-tians.

hi, my name is mary.
any help would be great.
I'll gladly help you if you need it and discuss things with you add me on msn or yahoo my accounts dr.sethfcm@... or kreckian_lord@... either one works hopefully i'll talk to you later.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back