Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hi...

I have read the Joy of Satan, and a lot of other thing's and I am very happy that I did. But... I am also very sad because I realized that billions of innocent people were murdered, and so much beauty has been destroyed... I don't understand why all this had to happen... I wish I could help end it all, but I am not sure I am ready to be an SS yet. I promise that I will NEVER be a christian, though. I am truly disgusted that I was one after reading the truth about it.

I would like to know about hellhound's and if there is a difference between them and the phantom black dog's people have been seeing, such as Black Shuck. I would also like to know if dragon's are real creatures, or if the just represent the kundalini serpent, and if any other creatures are real like werewolves. And I'd like to know about biokinesis, telekinesis, pyrokinesis, electrokinesis, cryokinesis, hydrokinesis, atmokinesis and other supernatural powers. How powerful can can one have those become if you keep practicing? And there's one important thing I would like to ask. What is Satan like? Have you met him?

When I've met Lord Satan he came to me as a tall, handsome blonde haired man with blue eyes. He was riding a chariot and his flesh shone like the sun. He touched my shoulder and it felt like orgasm. I'm sure he can come in any form he chose to but I'm glad I saw him the way I did <3
In regards to the creatures, it is my belief that they do exist. It's up for some debate as to whether or not they exist in physical 3-dimensional form or just as thought forms. I personally believe that dragon were hunted to extinction on our planet and chose to leave a physical existence here but that they still exist on other planes. 
In regards to the different abilities you've mentioned- I've had some experiences personally with all of the 'Clair's' and have had objects explode when I'm angry. But I find it somewhat of a novelty to focus on physical powers when there is so much battling going on in the astral. 
Power meditation Void meditation
Hail Satan!
Ld. Valyn
On Feb 2, 2014, at 1:21 PM, <buddy13az@... wrote:
  I would like to know about hellhound's and if there is a difference between them and the phantom black dog's people have been seeing, such as Black Shuck. I would also like to know if dragon's are real creatures, or if the just represent the kundalini serpent, and if any other creatures are real like werewolves. And I'd like to know about biokinesis, telekinesis, pyrokinesis, electrokinesis, cryokinesis, hydrokinesis, atmokinesis and other supernatural powers. How powerful can can one have those become if you keep practicing? And there's one important thing I would like to ask. What is Satan like? Have you met him?

That's very beautiful. I hope that I will get to see him one day. And I believe that super natural creatures exist as well. If I'm not mistaken, High Priestess Maxine said that fairies, elves, gnomes, and cyclop's were extraterrestrial's. Could all the other's be too? And if what you say is true about dragon's then that's horrible. If they are as powerful as we portray them as, what could have killed them? Oh, I read that dragon's live within the 10th dimension if that's true at all. And I understand about what you said about the power's being novelties when there is a battle going on in the astral (I know that I may experience it myself one day, but what can be done on the astral?), but I'd truly like to know about biokinesis more than anything else. I'm truly sorry for bothering you, but could you tell me what can be done with it?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back