Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

hi

[email protected]

is there anyone to guide me the ritual?

i am already doing meditation and breathing. i have some doubts.
so, please help me.

It's good that you're meditating and doing the Satanic breathing exercises. What are you doubting and what ritual do you need guidance with?

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsatan.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vinodkunjukunj@..." <vinodkunjukunj@... wrote:

is there anyone to guide me the ritual?

i am already doing meditation and breathing. i have some doubts.
so, please help me.

Go to one of the other JoS e-groups to the files section and click on "Money." In this e-group, the files section is not open for some reason. I can say this- Unlike what is commonly believed, the solar plexus is the chakra for attracting money- not the heart chakra, so much. Work on strengthening your solar plexus, which also rules charisma. The "Money" file also tells how to do this.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsatan.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], peter akoko <peterakoko05@... wrote:

i am also in need of money,iam brock.what do i do?

Welcome Amun! Nice to see you here. :)

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, October 2, 2010 9:45:45 PM
Subject: [Satanicgaycommunity] hi

Hello every one. My name is Amun. I am new here.

hey i a new to the group and just started learning about Satan. i live in central illinois is there anyone locate that could help me out. kevin

Greetings everyone. I am Amun, and I am new here. I am gay. Just wanted to say hi.

hi amun its good to have you brother i am robert but call me rowan jadestone   hail satin 666

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, November 3, 2010 1:33:03 AM
Subject: [Satanicgaycommunity] hi

Greetings everyone. I am Amun, and I am new here. I am gay. Just wanted to say hi.

can somoene tell me if HPs Vovims email has get hacked? isend a message to him.and its kinda important.
thanks
Hail Satan!

i am so interested in the power of youth i wish to stay young but like most of us we get older i wish to know this knowledge i have much study is anyone willing to show me. thanks

lets post a message i feel my silence has been long i listen to my brothers and sisters really doing the home work and u are to be respected u are coming out saying all the filth our enemies have done but agian there are many at silence.sooooo many dont speak i want to hear those that dont speak.speak your mind say want u want to say if u are with us speak what u are going thru im not a pussy there is nooo such thing as a pussy in our belief u say want u want to say u believe in us that is it u are a spritual satanists our your not.its time to hear those that do not speak that is it i am a warrior and i will always be, stop your hiding show yourself.there is no weakness in satan show your true selves.
hail our father satan
hail our true brothers and sisters

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back