Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hi!!!

basilis_antoniou

Good evening I'm new here, just yesterday I got rid of that existed in the Christian home and I want to do the ceremony to offer my soul to Satan and become part of
I have taken a decision that Christianity is a lie!!
I came in contact with you to help me succeed

P.S Sorry for my English I am Greek and I use the internet interpreter

Hello everyone, I'm new here and I would introduce myself my name is Ronald and I have 39 years old, I live in Miami, Florida.
Thanks for opportunity to be part of this wonderful group and especially my father Satan, my protector, my strength and my spirit guides, Ave Satani.

<td val[/IMG]Welcome brother

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Hi!!!
Sent: Sat, Oct 20, 2012 4:25:38 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Hello everyone, I'm new here and I would introduce myself my name is Ronald and I have 39 years old, I live in Miami, Florida.
Thanks for opportunity to be part of this wonderful group and especially my father Satan, my protector, my strength and my spirit guides, Ave Satani.

[/TD]

Welcome, Ronald. I'm 27 from Cali. Working as a truck driver coast to coast for now. Haven't been thru FL or Miami yet. Rt now I'm in the top/middle of Kentucky on my way to Utah to finish the last part of my truck driver training. I've posted here, as well as JoS Adults, which i recommend for u to join in addition to this forum. U could learn a lot from reading our archives, but I recommend reading the Al Jilwah at least once a day and EVERYTHING in JoS.org. Also, the meditations can be VERY powerful, esp when combined with some breathing exercise warm-ups.

--Blue Earth

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "loganstryker1" <loganstryker1@... wrote:

Hello everyone, I'm new here and I would introduce myself my name is Ronald and I have 39 years old, I live in Miami, Florida.

Finally glad to see some Miami people waking up. Haha Welcome.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "loganstryker1" <loganstryker1@... wrote:

Thanks!!!,
And very proud to be blessed by our Powerful, Lord Satan, whom I serve with great happiness!!!. Ave Satani!!! Hail Satan!!!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2012 1:19 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Hi!!!

I am in Fort Lauderdale now, lived all over Miami area, went to UM. I have been with Satan over 4 yrs now. I am one or the older guys, like Brian. I am 56 Man I really relate to Brian's posts.

Anyway, welcome Ronald. I know we have a good number of members in Florida but I don't know how many in South Florida. we are in a discrete, anonymous high security system because of enemies and infiltrators and it takes a while to be trusted with real identities and locations.

HAIL SATAN
HEIL HITLER

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "C Y" <yc28@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "loganstryker1" <loganstryker1@ wrote:

Thanks!!!,
And very proud to be blessed by our Powerful, Lord Satan, whom I serve with great happiness!!!. Ave Satani!!! Hail Satan!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "C Y" <yc28@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "loganstryker1" <loganstryker1@ wrote:

Thank you very much for all your information, I really appreciate it and if at some point you come to Miami let me know and we can meet to share.
Gracias
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "landi0623" <landi0623@... wrote:

Welcome, Ronald. I'm 27 from Cali. Working as a truck driver coast to coast for now. Haven't been thru FL or Miami yet. Rt now I'm in the top/middle of Kentucky on my way to Utah to finish the last part of my truck driver training. I've posted here, as well as JoS Adults, which i recommend for u to join in addition to this forum. U could learn a lot from reading our archives, but I recommend reading the Al Jilwah at least once a day and EVERYTHING in JoS.org. Also, the meditations can be VERY powerful, esp when combined with some breathing exercise warm-ups.

--Blue Earth

Thanks!!!,

Im in Broward. e-mail me at astralnaut888@... if you wish to communicate, organize, or just get to know another Satanist in the area.
HS!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Richard" <mokarran@... wrote:

I am in Fort Lauderdale now, lived all over Miami area, went to UM. I have been with Satan over 4 yrs now. I am one or the older guys, like Brian. I am 56 Man I really relate to Brian's posts.

Anyway, welcome Ronald. I know we have a good number of members in Florida but I don't know how many in South Florida. we are in a discrete, anonymous high security system because of enemies and infiltrators and it takes a while to be trusted with real identities and locations.

HAIL SATAN
HEIL HITLER

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "C Y" <yc28@ wrote:

Welcome! I lived in Florida most of my life.I grew up in Ft. Lauderdale.Moved from Panama City to Alabama to escape a psyco x about 15 years ago.We hope to be leaving this fucked up state soon.Maybe moving back to Texas to be closer to her family.

Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2012 7:51 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Hi!!!

HAIL SATAN
HEIL HITLER

Perfect!, This is my email ronie_73@... , let me tell you people here in miami are very radical and can be very dangerous when it comes to Christian religion.
Ronald

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "HenryH" <astralnaut888@... wrote:

Im in Broward. e-mail me at astralnaut888@... if you wish to communicate, organize, or just get to know another Satanist in the area.
HS!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Richard" <mokarran@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN
HEIL HITLER

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "C Y" <yc28@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back