Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

hi

I just recently dedicated my soul to Satan. :) the demons are good at helping me... but I have a question,,,, does everyone else have chains on them and were removed? Also I was abducted by grays throughout my life... the Gods removed a string inside of me,,, what's that? The Gods removed a lot of crap off of me,
thanks
Hail Satan

Sarcasm Brother... sarcasm... I didn't mean this... :D LOL

On Tue, Apr 11, 2017 at 6:43 PM, sable.wolf616@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  People, WTF, this is NOT a dating site or whatever.

Cut the bs and go somewhere else with this.

HS!
88!

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <mukta.galhotra@... wrote :

Are you Straight or Homo?

On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 10:10 AM, drewlg88@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Attachments :
You are knew here you meant?
If yes, then...
Welcome! :)Please study the whole of: www.joyofsatan..org if you haven't.And read this too, the 40 day meditation is also good for beginners. Good luck to you back:
On Saturday, February 10, 2018, 3:40:19 PM GMT+8, shihabkassim@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Wish you all A Happy Journey. I am Fresh Here
with pleasure.

Hello

Another "new" here.
It's a pleasure and honor to be here. I've been downloading and reading all I can and I began the meditations in order, thanks for it all!

Oh, the first night after I started the Rtrs I had a beautiful dream regarding it, I was in the streets shouting "Sinagogs harbor criminals! Sinagogs harbor Illegals!" And the frontpage of newspapers had photos of joos being caught in rituals and detained.

Heil Satan!

SPAMMING.

Quit it or be banned.

HS!
88!

---In [email protected], <ddhoffman02@... wrote :

Hope this day finds you well.
#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2
On Tue, Feb 20, 2018 at 5:47 PM, SHIHAB K KASSIM shihabkassim@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  hello....
On 21 Feb 2018 02:36, "ddhoffman02@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back