Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hi

I'm a thinker/day dreamer.

Mindfulness meditation and ida-pingala balancing breath helps with it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], dark angel <blooddiamond_ruby@... wrote:

Hi,
    i read some thing HP mentioned about dreamers,thinkers and people with active-minds have hard time dealing with thoughts..are vulnerable??!Most newbies also have issues with shutting off their chatter boxes...void meditation helps,anything else?

Ave satanas

I have some questions to ask and below ate the questions.?

I will like to join the group but how will i join ?
If i join , what are the benefits ?

Pls reply with my questions asap.

Since you have posted you have joined.Welcome now I suggest starting a simple Yoga and meditation program and read www.joyofsatan.com completely. Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2013 4:13 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Hi

Hello everybody. I found the joyofsatan.com site by chance and am glad to be led by Satan. How do I find my Demon? I live in Africa and I wish to travel to a western country where I can practise Satanism freely. Hail Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Since you have posted you have joined.Welcome now I suggest starting a simple Yoga and meditation program and read www.joyofsatan.com completely.

Hail Satan
Brian 

In theory you don't need to be in a western country to practice Satanism. Everything we do can be done without any material thing.You usually don't " find your Guardian Demon". Your Guardian Demon finds you and lets you know when you are READY. Study the website and  when you feel ready dedicate yourself and start meditating to become powerful!

On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 6:08 PM, freshslavery <freshslavery@... wrote:
  Hello everybody. I found the joyofsatan.com site by chance and am glad to be led by Satan. How do I find my Demon? I live in Africa and I wish to travel to a western country where I can practise Satanism freely. Hail Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons wrote:

Since you have posted you have joined.Welcome now I suggest starting a simple Yoga and meditation program and read www.joyofsatan.com completely.

Hail Satan
Brian 

<td val[/IMG]We don't sell our souls. If you are serious about Spiritual Satanism you can Dedicate your soul to Satan. Remember to be respectful and you shouldn't have any problems. I would advise you do as much research as possible about Spiritual Satanism by reading the JoyofSatan.org website before dedicating. Here is the link to Dedicate.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TANIC.html
--- On Sun, 5/5/13, juandaniel4884 <juandaniel4884@... wrote:
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, May 5, 2013, 5:39 PM

Dose any one know how to sell your soul and how do you know you sold it
[/TD]

As a satanist you don't have to sell your soul you have to protect you soul and empower your soul tru meditation,Satan doesn't want your soul he just want to protect your soul from the Xian if you want to sell your soul you are in the wrong place just the catholic.church sells souls to the reptilians and the Grays and if you do that you going lose everything and your spirit and other way you going to be food for alien don't do that reed JOS and you can learn how to empower you soul and your spirit. Hail Satan !!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackmoon0343" <bloodyblackrose343@... wrote:

You don't sell your soul. Read the Joy of Satan website and the Exposing Christianity website to deprogram yourself from thinking like that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "juandaniel4884" <juandaniel4884@ wrote:

Dose any one know how to sell your soul and how do you know you sold it

Dear.I am a young man from the Croatia. I have 29 years.I'll have some time on your portal.I religious politically agree with you.Occultism I was involved - in a number of occasions over the years.I have a few questions that bother me.9 years ago I had a situation in my life where I have not seen exit in my life and I tried to commit suicide.Then I have worked as a tarot master on one line.But the first night though after fighting with myself I decided not commit suicide about half an hour later "Christian people" have come to me and then began their campaign to supposedly rescue me!All I can say is that I was young and immature and I was able to for a few days "converted" to a Christian.Then I tore up my tarot cards.But as I saidI did not long remain a Christian.Last nine years, I was actually an Atheist.Until I was 16 years old when I was briefly Protestant-Christian,Their silly silly prayers were always fighting the "Devil".
Now my question is:Because I primarily praying stupid Christian prayer in which supposedly "binding the devil" when I was 16.(when I was a member of a Christian sect.)And once nine years ago I threw tarot cards in the trash.(As I described the one night in my past)My specific question is;Did demon ever forget that things?What if I resented to some dimons?gave demons ever forgive?..

I intend to become a Satanist but I do not know whether I was allowed by the demon?.What if I do not have permission from the demons.?
When I come to your portal I feel stronger and more specifically.A few days ago when I come to your portal I felt a strong force.And I felt very different and better.But I am still not sure if I have permission from the demons to become a Satanist.!?!Do you have any advice.?I do not know if you've ever had these kinds of cases?.
Sorry for my bad English.

We have all made mistakes in the past. :)Most of us, are actually from christian backgrounds (some even have hardcore religious family) but that does not mean that we are not allowed in Satanism.Spiritual Satanism is humanity's oldest and Original Religion. It is where we *belong*. :)
The enemy is trying and will keep on trying (until we destroy them) to put us in the wrong path, to confuse us, to cause us doubts, to make us believe that we are worthy... This is not true.
So, you should do the dedication ritual, as soon as you can, and talk to Satan warmheartedly. :)Do not be afraid. Satan is not angry at you, as long as you're honest in your heart and mind that you truly want to come to our religion and be our brother. :)
You should also study www.joyofsatan.com and www.exposingchristianity.com as these sites will help you understand even more about Spiritual Satanism, and about how much of a hoax christianity is.
Also, do not forget to start power meditations! These are really important! Clean your aura and chakras daily, and build an aura of protection around you, so that the enemy's attacks will not have any effect on you.The meditations are in the joyofSatan.com site and you could also watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM6f06xm59U for a bit information about various things on meditation (and more). :)
Απο: Mark Mark <redsdream@...
Προς: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 4:51 μ.μ. Κυριακή, 22 Σεπτεμβρίου 2013
Θέμα: [JoyofSatan666] Hi

Dear.I am a young man from the Croatia. I have 29 years.I'll have some time on your portal.I religious politically agree with you.Occultism I was involved - in a number of occasions over the years.I have a few questions that bother me.9 years ago I had a situation in my life where I have not seen exit in my life and I tried to commit suicide.Then I have worked as a tarot master on one line.But the first night though after fighting with myself I decided not commit suicide about half an hour later "Christian people" have come to me and then began their campaign to supposedly rescue me!All I can say is that I was young and immature and I was able to for a few days "converted" to a Christian.Then I tore up my tarot cards.But as I saidI did not long remain a Christian.Last nine years, I was actually an Atheist.Until I was 16 years old when I was briefly Protestant-Christian,Their silly silly prayers were always fighting the "Devil".
Now my question is:Because I primarily praying stupid Christian prayer in which supposedly "binding the devil" when I was 16.(when I was a member of a Christian sect.)And once nine years ago I threw tarot cards in the trash.(As I described the one night in my past)My specific question is;Did demon ever forget that things?What if I resented to some dimons?gave demons ever forgive?..

I intend to become a Satanist but I do not know whether I was allowed by the demon?.What if I do not have permission from the demons.?
When I come to your portal I feel stronger and more specifically.A few days ago when I come to your portal I felt a strong force.And I felt very different and better.But I am still not sure if I have permission from the demons to become a Satanist.!?!Do you have any advice.?I do not know if you've ever had these kinds of cases?.

You don't need to apologize for your "bad" English, regardless of the fact that you probably speak better English than over half of Americans do, and the entire construct of the English language itself is already a bad language to begin with.
To answer your question though, yes, Demons do forgive. Some advice in doing this is not to repeat yourself in your past "Christian" behavior. Do not continue blaspheming them, and do not continue associating yourself with enemy Greys, or those who are without, for that matter. One reason being is that it inevitably draws you away from Satan and his Demons, and hurl you towards a dark, empty, and ugly life. Running yourself into the ground and/or a life of miserable slavery/servitude.
So try to refrain from associating with them, and spend some time with some of Satan's Demons. See for yourself, that they can make amazing and long-lasting friends who often have ways of helping you out tremendously with your problems. Be sure to meditate consistently though, as neglect of your meditations really can end up disastrous.
You always have permission to become a Satanist. You can try to do the dedication ritual, declaring your disassociation with anything that has to do with Christianity, and know that their "Jesus" or "Yaweh" are completely fictitious entities. Fake, not real, made up, total delusions. To know that Satan is the true God, to know there exists a large plethora of Gods and Goddesses who are here to help you, to help the planet, to bring light and joy into your life. To help ascend you through higher levels of consciousness. To learn, to practice, to know. Become stronger and more powerful, coming into who you truly are as an individual. Mastering yourself. To one day achieve immortal life possibly, and become one with the Gods and Goddesses. To bring about perfection, an era of Gold. A Golden Age.
To answer your last question, I've had many cases of it myself. An enormous majority of the planet is having this sort of case, and it is truly very depressing. People everywhere being converted in Christians (Slaves). It is a perpetually relentless effort on the enemy Grey's part, as it is the only means for a parasite to exist. With knowledge of the truth however, you can easily surpass any negative issues you may have, and push away their programming, with them and their creepy, cheesy, pasty-faced smile.
Hail the Gods of Hell

--- In [email protected], <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:

We have all made mistakes in the past. :)Most of us, are actually from christian backgrounds (some even have hardcore religious family) but that does not mean that we are not allowed in Satanism.Spiritual Satanism is humanity's oldest and Original Religion. It is where we *belong*. :)
The enemy is trying and will keep on trying (until we destroy them) to put us in the wrong path, to confuse us, to cause us doubts, to make us believe that we are worthy... This is not true.
So, you should do the dedication ritual, as soon as you can, and talk to Satan warmheartedly. :)Do not be afraid. Satan is not angry at you, as long as you're honest in your heart and mind that you truly want to come to our religion and be our brother. :)
You should also study www.joyofsatan.com and www.exposingchristianity.com as these sites will help you understand even more about Spiritual Satanism, and about how much of a hoax christianity is.
Also, do not forget to start power meditations! These are really important! Clean your aura and chakras daily, and build an aura of protection around you, so that the enemy's attacks will not have any effect on you.The meditations are in the joyofSatan.com site and you could also watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM6f06xm59U for a bit information about various things on meditation (and more). :)

Thank you people. Tonight in my dream, I got permission to can become a Satanist.Today I intend to perform ritual.I believe that my life will become better and different.
Occasionally I'll come around to this group because it has a lot of interesting stories and experiences.Mighty special and powerful energy I feel when I come to the JOS website. I see a new enthusiasm for life. You are a strong people, and I hope that I will become stronger.
Thank you again.

---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

You don't need to apologize for your "bad" English, regardless of the fact that you probably speak better English than over half of Americans do, and the entire construct of the English language itself is already a bad language to begin with.
To answer your question though, yes, Demons do forgive. Some advice in doing this is not to repeat yourself in your past "Christian" behavior. Do not continue blaspheming them, and do not continue associating yourself with enemy Greys, or those who are without, for that matter. One reason being is that it inevitably draws you away from Satan and his Demons, and hurl you towards a dark, empty, and ugly life. Running yourself into the ground and/or a life of miserable slavery/servitude.
So try to refrain from associating with them, and spend some time with some of Satan's Demons. See for yourself, that they can make amazing and long-lasting friends who often have ways of helping you out tremendously with your problems. Be sure to meditate consistently though, as neglect of your meditations really can end up disastrous.
You always have permission to become a Satanist. You can try to do the dedication ritual, declaring your disassociation with anything that has to do with Christianity, and know that their "Jesus" or "Yaweh" are completely fictitious entities. Fake, not real, made up, total delusions. To know that Satan is the true God, to know there exists a large plethora of Gods and Goddesses who are here to help you, to help the planet, to bring light and joy into your life. To help ascend you through higher levels of consciousness. To learn, to practice, to know. Become stronger and more powerful, coming into who you truly are as an individual. Mastering yourself. To one day achieve immortal life possibly, and become one with the Gods and Goddesses. To bring about perfection, an era of Gold. A Golden Age.
To answer your last question, I've had many cases of it myself. An enormous majority of the planet is having this sort of case, and it is truly very depressing. People everywhere being converted in Christians (Slaves). It is a perpetually relentless effort on the enemy Grey's part, as it is the only means for a parasite to exist. With knowledge of the truth however, you can easily surpass any negative issues you may have, and push away their programming, with them and their creepy, cheesy, pasty-faced smile.
Hail the Gods of Hell

--- In [email protected], <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:

Thank you people. Tonight in my dream, I got permission to can become a Satanist.
Today I intend to perform ritual.I believe that my life will become better and different.
Thank you again.

Hi there,

I'm new to any kind of emailing group, not sure how it works, also new to Satanism. I'm studying about satanism and looks like I'm on my way to becoming a satanist. Its the only thing that makes sense to me after exactly 10 years now since I first started my spiritual searching. As it says on the joyofsatan website, there's so much rubbish in the world's religions + spirituality in general. Would make sense then that That which the world condemns then must be the truth.

Thanks - Antonia
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

I still live with my parents,witch are against in what I believe..
Is it possible that maybe Gods and F.Satan it's mad At me that's why they, don't answer my "calls " ??
Sent from my iPhone

They're extremely busy, but they always hear you and will answer you either directly or by sending signs.

No, Sam. The Gods don't get mad without a reason. Remember that they see your intention, not external appearances. They'll only get angry if your intention is to insult them, no matter how polite you are to them. If your intention is respectful and you love them, then even if you do something disrespectful they won't mind it because they will know you didn't really mean it and it was a mistake or accident.

It's because you aren't astrally open, that's why you don't feel anything. Remember gain to practice power meditation every day to open yourself to the astral

Satan is not answering your calls dear..?
I dobt that dear...
You see i have only lerned the joy of an answered prayer as a Satan.
Satan ALWAYS answers my prayers!!
However funny they are sometimes..or urgent. You simply need to understand how it works.
First you need to know how to communicate with him.
Secondly you have to be able to read or see any signs of his response.
But above all you need to know that Satan meets us half way on our desires...so whatever you asked for...
You to have to work for it in some way either physically or through meditation. But Satan can never fail to answer-NEVER!!!
hail Satan
Hail all hell Bless the jos ministry
On Apr 1, 2015 1:46 AM, "Sam samsamsam.sam901@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Is it possible that maybe Gods and F.Satan it's mad At me that's why they, don't answer my "calls " ??
Sent from my iPhone

Oops..
I ment "as a Satanist" On Apr 1, 2015 4:29 AM, "devilsAdvocate Nic" <nic.dn6@... wrote:
Satan is not answering your calls dear..?
I dobt that dear...
You see i have only lerned the joy of an answered prayer as a Satan.
Satan ALWAYS answers my prayers!!
However funny they are sometimes..or urgent. You simply need to understand how it works.
First you need to know how to communicate with him.
Secondly you have to be able to read or see any signs of his response.
But above all you need to know that Satan meets us half way on our desires...so whatever you asked for...
You to have to work for it in some way either physically or through meditation. But Satan can never fail to answer-NEVER!!!
hail Satan
Hail all hell Bless the jos ministry On Apr 1, 2015 1:46 AM, "Sam samsamsam.sam901@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Sent from my iPhone

Not at all. They fully understand your situation. I live with my xian parents, and he talks to me in ways periodically.

It's not actual telepathic communication, but rather signs. You need to actually be open and empowered enough to see/hear them. This comes through opening the Soul, and empowering each chakra with time, and effort.

How far along are you actually? Well, I'll post it anyway.

This is the PDF to read, and practice from to start empowering yourself if you are Dedicated.

http://satanism-nazism.webs.com/hp_hood ... rogram.pdf

After that I recommend this, and any other meditation you wish to do to suit your needs/wants.

http://webzoom.freewebs.com/spiritualwa ... Manual.pdf

You can bookmark, and or download both. I recommend downloading both.

No man feel free to do what you want .they cant do nth of course i get a bad feeling too coz my stupid parents are muslims and always pray to that filthy fuck allah and i just do my meditations and give fuck lol. So thats not problem and satan always protects his own be happy about it and never doubt it

------------------------------
On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 11:56 AM PDT Sam samsamsam.sam901@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Well I have prepared for the Dedication Ritual but my problem is that I can't perform the ritual at night
I can do it only during day, is that a problem, is it going to be accepted by Father Satan ?
Thx.
H.Satan.
Sent from my iPhone

Why would you think that the ritual had to be done at night? Do it anytime you like, just do it soon.

Hello bruce,maybe you have had a past life where you belonged to satan
My past life was in nazi germany, at my teen years i became interested in love spells....I heard positive views about satan, so i thought he was the good guyI read the al jilwah and i was amazed at what he dictated to sheikh adi

No I did not said that I read it there but, I have read that rituals it's better to be done at night because the energys are more clean ,stronger ...
And I don't know why.. U answer the most of questions with another question..
I thought that this groups are supposed to help the "NEW" ones...
I am sorry that I disturb u...
H.SATAN!

It's not because the energies are stronger, it's because night is simply more peaceful and quiet. It is best in Satanism to do things in peace and quiet.

@samsam I'm answering with a question when I see weird things that the JoS site doesn't mention at all or when people assume things somehow (i.e. that the rock bands are Satanic) without any evidence and all. It doesn't say anything about rituals in general at night either, but only summoning Gods because the intuitive side is more active then.
It's supposed to help new people, however new people are also supposed to read the site carefully and not assume things that aren't there.

The other important reason I answer with questions is I want to make people think for themselves rather than spoonfeed them. Otherwise if I just tell you the answer and not how to find it you'll never think for yourself and you'll just keep asking the same type of questions mindlessly without understanding the whole thing. In this thread for example, I want to show you that it's better to read the site clearly and make no assumptions. If I just said no, then you'd probably go on and ask another question based on an assumption you had because you didn't read the site clearly. This just happens all the time with new people if they get spoonfed.

Please I was once a dedicated son of Satan, but due to lack of courage and ignorant I was confused because nothing is working out for me, I destroyed my satanic materials and set them ablaze, but now that I find this group which can help me reach my destination, can Satan accept me again? And what should I do where to start now

[/IMG]now and forever,[/B] [/IMG]''You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave!'' [/B]Just start meditating again: http://webzoom.freewebs.com/satanismgr/ ... stries.pdf   

On Sunday, April 5, 2015 10:43 PM, "'darkspell.chidozie' darkspell.chidozie@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Please I was once a dedicated son of Satan, but due to lack of courage and ignorant I was confused because nothing is working out for me, I destroyed my satanic materials and set them ablaze, but now that I find this group which can help me reach my destination, can Satan accept me again? And what should I do where to start now

Hi I would like to ask if anyone would suggest a meditation to remove Christian indoctrination from my subconsious I  keep trying but there is  a lot to get rid of and I feel it's holding me back from progressing  I am a natural empath and do have natural abilities  although very irratic ,to give you an idea of what I'm trying to get rid of I  and my brother were constantly dragged to various Christian establishments which I hated even then ,but my mother was the one who introduced me into the occult  but she had strong ties to the rubbish they throw at you. ,,
I hope to hear from you  soon hail satan 

Keep up with your power meditations. And studying these two sites:Read all of Joy of Satan and www.exposingchristianity.com   

On Monday, April 13, 2015 5:45 AM, "airbornsteph@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hi I would like to ask if anyone would suggest a meditation to remove Christian indoctrination from my subconsious I  keep trying but there is  a lot to get rid of and I feel it's holding me back from progressing  I am a natural empath and do have natural abilities  although very irratic ,to give you an idea of what I'm trying to get rid of I  and my brother were constantly dragged to various Christian establishments which I hated even then ,but my mother was the one who introduced me into the occult  but she had strong ties to the rubbish they throw at you. ,,

@airbornsteph,

Perhaps, during your aura of protection meditations, you might add the affirmation of, "This aura cleanses my mind, soul and chakras of all enemy influences."

As well, visualize yourself being cleansed, inside and out, with demonic, blue flames.

I hope this helps.

Hail Father Satan!

Already done so and I had completely understand how Christianity is used as a tool for removing occult knowledge.I wouldn't be on this site but I always get a feeling of something different, my desire to know something about Lucifer and
Ancient Egypt. But thank to my intuition that had got me here.
Hail Father Satan.

On Monday, April 13, 2015 8:20 PM, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Keep up with your power meditations. And studying these two sites:Read all of Joy of Satan and www.exposingchristianity.com   

On Monday, April 13, 2015 5:45 AM, "airbornsteph@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back