Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hi Satanists.

John1

I am new. I have the # of the Beast Tattooed on my right hand (666). Gothic #. I also have a Tattoo on my left chest. The Tattoo is Anton Lavey surrounded by a Baphomet & a Invocation to Satan. I have other Tattoo's of Skulls, A Rose, A Egyptian Women, Then the Green Gobolin(flying). I have been a Satanist for a long time. To enter into my reality. I have been to Eden with Eve. I Invoced with my first foot entering this earth. Take it easy Satanists. Bye for now.

Have you read the Joy of Satan site?   In a message dated 9/24/2010 2:18:57 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, j666ohn111@... writes:
  I am new. I have the # of the Beast Tattooed on my right hand (666). Gothic #. I also have a Tattoo on my left chest. The Tattoo is Anton Lavey surrounded by a Baphomet & a Invocation to Satan. I have other Tattoo's of Skulls, A Rose, A Egyptian Women, Then the Green Gobolin(flying). I have been a Satanist for a long time. To enter into my reality. I have been to Eden with Eve. I Invoced with my first foot entering this earth. Take it easy Satanists. Bye for now.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], fwlrcj@... wrote:
Have you read the Joy of Satan site?

In a message dated 9/24/2010 2:18:57 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
j666ohn111@... writes:

I am new. I have the # of the Beast Tattooed on my right hand (666). Gothic
#. I also have a Tattoo on my left chest. The Tattoo is Anton Lavey
surrounded by a Baphomet & a Invocation to Satan. I have other Tattoo's of
Skulls, A Rose, A Egyptian Women, Then the Green Gobolin(flying). I have been a
Satanist for a long time. To enter into my reality. I have been to Eden with
Eve. I Invoced with my first foot entering this earth. Take it easy
Satanists. Bye for now.
Anton Lavey? He has nothing to do with the JoyofSatan...

This sounds like an infiltrator in waiting. Take it easy Satanists? Bye for now? This is suspicious writing in my opinion.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, September 24, 2010 5:55:23 AM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Hi Satanists.

Have you read the Joy of Satan site?   In a message dated 9/24/2010 2:18:57 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, j666ohn111@... writes:

Sounds like someone who doesnt even speak english wrote this....

Sent: Sat, 25 September, 2010 8:32:05 AM

This sounds like an infiltrator in waiting. Take it easy Satanists? Bye for now? This is suspicious writing in my opinion.

Why would you have Anton Lavey? And what has the green goblin got to do with Satanism?
Sent: Fri, 24 September, 2010 8:55:23 PM

I wouldn't say that he is an infiltrator, it sounds like they have has an interest in Father Satan for a long time, and has just recently found Spiritual Satanism. I don't think that just because someone has been told that certain aspects of peoples interpretation Satanism are true, that they pose a threat. I am glad that this person has found JoS so that they may learn the truth about Satan the the Demon's of hell.
J666ohn11, do you know Satan to be our creator, who guides us and supports us when we develop a relationship with him? I wouldn't bash your chest tattoo, but Anton Lavey didn't know Satan the way we do, and we do not associate ourselves with him. That is why some people have reacted negatively to your post.. And even if English isn't your 1st language, you certainly aren't alone on here.Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: Vincent Lock <vincentlock@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 07:36:24 -0700 (PDT)To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] Hi Satanists.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], xxmissylalaxx@... wrote:
I wouldn't say that he is an infiltrator, it sounds like they have has an interest in Father Satan for a long time, and has just recently found Spiritual Satanism. I don't think that just because someone has been told that certain aspects of peoples interpretation Satanism are true, that they pose a threat. I am glad that this person has found JoS so that they may learn the truth about Satan the the Demon's of hell.
J666ohn11, do you know Satan to be our creator, who guides us and supports us when we develop a relationship with him? I wouldn't bash your chest tattoo, but Anton Lavey didn't know Satan the way we do, and we do not associate ourselves with him. That is why some people have reacted negatively to your post.. And even if English isn't your 1st language, you certainly aren't alone on here.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 07:36:24
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

This sounds like an infiltrator in waiting. Take it easy Satanists? Bye for now?
This is suspicious writing in my opinion.

j666ohn111@... writes:

I am new. I have the # of the Beast Tattooed on my right hand (666). Gothic #. I
also have a Tattoo on my left chest. The Tattoo is Anton Lavey surrounded by a
Baphomet & a Invocation to Satan. I have other Tattoo's of Skulls, A Rose, A
Egyptian Women, Then the Green Gobolin(flying). I have been a Satanist for a
long time. To enter into my reality. I have been to Eden with Eve. I Invoced
with my first foot entering this earth. Take it easy Satanists. Bye for now.
Hi im kind of new to satanism in general, i only did the joining ritual (thingy?) a few hours ago. i then decided to click on the hells army thing, and it says about developing psychic powers, but it also says about contacting demons to know who and how to physically attack. does this mean as in there is some person whom you dont know that you have to kill?

I am new to the Hells Army, but I can see that I am not the only one who believes in my Father as strongly as I do. It is good to find others like myself. Although I am an active satanist, my life stretches out further.

I am also into vampirism, and am a member of two churches, one is the Church of Satan, and another is the Church of Spiritu Vampir. I hope, by being honest and allowing others have a little insight into my world, I have not offended anyone.

Dark regards.
Pixie

---------------------------------

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], xxmissylalaxx@... wrote:

J666ohn11, do you know Satan to be our creator, who guides us and supports us when we develop a relationship with him? I wouldn't bash your chest tattoo, but Anton Lavey didn't know Satan the way we do, and we do not associate ourselves with him. That is why some people have reacted negatively to your post.. And even if English isn't your 1st language, you certainly aren't alone on here.

This sounds like an infiltrator in waiting. Take it easy Satanists? Bye for now?

j666ohn111@... writes:

I am new. I have the # of the Beast Tattooed on my right hand (666). Gothic #. I

The Green Goblin is an alchoholic drink that got created by a Laveyan Satanist.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Blaise Parnell <blaiseparnell@... wrote:

Why would you have Anton Lavey? And what has the green goblin got to do with
Satanism?

Sent: Fri, 24 September, 2010 8:55:23 PM

j666ohn111@... writes:

I am new. I have the # of the Beast Tattooed on my right hand (666). Gothic
#. I also have a Tattoo on my left chest. The Tattoo is Anton Lavey surrounded
by a Baphomet & a Invocation to Satan. I have other Tattoo's of Skulls, A
Rose, A Egyptian Women, Then the Green Gobolin(flying). I have been a Satanist
for a long time. To enter into my reality. I have been to Eden with Eve. I
Invoced with my first foot entering this earth. Take it easy Satanists. Bye
for now.

That is why I tell them to read the Joy of Satan site so that they can find out what we are about.  They is much misinformation about true Satanism and it is time to clear up all the misconception.  Many people believe in what is the xian concept of Satanism and the real deal.   In a message dated 10/2/2010 4:29:34 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, joshgillespiewolf@... writes:

j666ohn111@... writes:

Hi im kind of new to satanism in general, i only did the joining ritual (thingy?) a few hours ago. i then decided to click on the hells army thing, and it says about developing psychic powers, but it also says about contacting demons to know who and how to physically attack. does this mean as in there is some person whom you dont know that you have to kill?

this person does sound like an infiltrator

Sent: Fri, September 24, 2010 5:32:05 PM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], David Parkey <panzerausv@... wrote:
this person does sound like an infiltrator

Sent: Fri, September 24, 2010 5:32:05 PM

j666ohn111@... writes:

RE Are we Satanists or the catholic inquisition ?????????
As far as I can tell this person has been doing what he thought was
"acting Satanic" NO MORE &NO LESS !!!!!
A LOT of us seem to forget we at one time or an other started out
the Laveyan way (We HAD to start somewhere)
untill we found our TRUE home
a little advice to the "witch-hunters"
You do NOT without proof call someone an infiltrator (It COULD scare possible well-meaning newcomers away)
IF you want to trap an infiltrator : You keep a VERY close eye
on his posts & when he makes his "move"( f ex :trying to persuade
a new & inexperienced member)THEN you grab him !!!!!!!!!!!!
Our job is to guide the new ones
NOT TO SCARE THEM AWAY
HS 88 !!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back