Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hi please read

sp6satan666

Hi I had to make a new email for some unknown reason I have been feeling a lot of power and energy I'm an Aries i was born April 12 1989 at 7:17 at night and I'm still new to jos I am dedicated.to satan this power is very strong and I'm not sure if it's who I think it is but he came to me in black robe with beautiful wings I couldn't see his face but he said he was azazel idk if he's my GD or not but y'all have to be feeling the energy coming from me if it wasn't this powerful I wouldn't be trying to contact you max please message back it's very important
Hail satan hail azazel hail asthroth

If powerful energy surges are happening to you on a frequent or regular basis (even when a demon/demoness is not physically present) from my own experience this is usually because your body is trying to physically adjust to a new mass of energy (from regular power meditation) and likewise you may feel overcharged which for me has often been followed by feeling physically overwhelmed/ unable to think about anything but the excess power i felt at the time. This isn't something you should be afraid of, especially when your kundalini awakens this is one thing that can crop up in little time but is not all negative. If you feel your energy strongly thats a positive sign your meditations are working and youre making progress. About being new though, the energy surges may be connected to a past life where meditating was regular and a personal custom in that life (based on what you said this is my next guess but im not certain). As HPS Maxine has written, once a certain point is crossed there's no going back unlike with physical exercise The only other possibility i can think of here is the demon's energy overwhelmed you when he/ she appeared (this is especially common if you're newer since they are on a much higher level than humans). There's an article on the JoS concerning this if you need more info here: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... nergy.html
If you're confused about kundalini awakening (what i wrote closer to start) there's more info here as wellhtml suggest reading this so you're prepared what will come sooner or later when your meditations begin to really take its toll, as i was confused when i began feeling/ experiencing things described on this page and likewise was a bit unprepared so to speak: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html Hope this clears things up for you
On Aug 13, 2017 3:10 PM, "sp6satan666@... [JoS4adults]" <[email protected] wrote:
  Hi I had to make a new email for some unknown reason I have been feeling a lot of power and energy I'm an Aries i was born April 12 1989 at 7:17 at night and I'm still new to jos I am dedicated.to satan this power is very strong and I'm not sure if it's who I think it is but he came to me in black robe with beautiful wings I couldn't see his face but he said he was azazel idk if he's my GD or not but y'all have to be feeling the energy coming from me if it wasn't this powerful I wouldn't be trying to contact you max please message back it's very important

Does anyone have any answers or advice ????

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sun, Aug 13, 2017 at 4:40 PM, sp6satan666@... [JoS4adults]<[email protected] wrote:   Hi I had to make a new email for some unknown reason I have been feeling a lot of power and energy I'm an Aries i was born April 12 1989 at 7:17 at night and I'm still new to jos I am dedicated.to satan this power is very strong and I'm not sure if it's who I think it is but he came to me in black robe with beautiful wings I couldn't see his face but he said he was azazel idk if he's my GD or not but y'all have to be feeling the energy coming from me if it wasn't this powerful I wouldn't be trying to contact you max please message back it's very important

I'm not sure I'm not afraid of it it's just I didn't think I would have anything happen this fast I've only need dedicated for about maybe a month an a half have y'all every had any one open up this fast any further advice would help I think I could do a lot of help Hail satan hail azazel hail asthroth!!!!!

On Sun, Aug 13, 2017 at 6:02 PM, Abyssia Infernus tmziebold@... [JoS4adults]<[email protected] wrote:   If powerful energy surges are happening to you on a frequent or regular basis (even when a demon/demoness is not physically present) from my own experience this is usually because your body is trying to physically adjust to a new mass of energy (from regular power meditation) and likewise you may feel overcharged which for me has often been followed by feeling physically overwhelmed/ unable to think about anything but the excess power i felt at the time. This isn't something you should be afraid of, especially when your kundalini awakens this is one thing that can crop up in little time but is not all negative. If you feel your energy strongly thats a positive sign your meditations are working and youre making progress. About being new though, the energy surges may be connected to a past life where meditating was regular and a personal custom in that life (based on what you said this is my next guess but im not certain). As HPS Maxine has written, once a certain point is crossed there's no going back unlike with physical exercise The only other possibility i can think of here is the demon's energy overwhelmed you when he/ she appeared (this is especially common if you're newer since they are on a much higher level than humans). There's an article on the JoS concerning this if you need more info here: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... nergy.html
If you're confused about kundalini awakening (what i wrote closer to start) there's more info here as wellhtml suggest reading this so you're prepared what will come sooner or later when your meditations begin to really take its toll, as i was confused when i began feeling/ experiencing things described on this page and likewise was a bit unprepared so to speak: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html Hope this clears things up for you On Aug 13, 2017 3:10 PM, "sp6satan666@... [JoS4adults]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hey I forgot to add that I also can see my wings now they are amazing words can't describe how awesome it feels please message back  thanks HAIL SATAN HAIL AZAZEL HAIL ASTHROTH FOR EVER AND ALL ETERNITY 

On Sun, Aug 13, 2017 at 9:38 PM, Sp Ma sp6satan666@... [JoS4adults]<[email protected] wrote:   I'm not sure I'm not afraid of it it's just I didn't think I would have anything happen this fast I've only need dedicated for about maybe a month an a half have y'all every had any one open up this fast any further advice would help I think I could do a lot of help Hail satan hail azazel hail asthroth!!!!!

On Sun, Aug 13, 2017 at 6:02 PM, Abyssia Infernus tmziebold@... [JoS4adults]<[email protected] wrote:   If powerful energy surges are happening to you on a frequent or regular basis (even when a demon/demoness is not physically present) from my own experience this is usually because your body is trying to physically adjust to a new mass of energy (from regular power meditation) and likewise you may feel overcharged which for me has often been followed by feeling physically overwhelmed/ unable to think about anything but the excess power i felt at the time. This isn't something you should be afraid of, especially when your kundalini awakens this is one thing that can crop up in little time but is not all negative. If you feel your energy strongly thats a positive sign your meditations are working and youre making progress. About being new though, the energy surges may be connected to a past life where meditating was regular and a personal custom in that life (based on what you said this is my next guess but im not certain). As HPS Maxine has written, once a certain point is crossed there's no going back unlike with physical exercise The only other possibility i can think of here is the demon's energy overwhelmed you when he/ she appeared (this is especially common if you're newer since they are on a much higher level than humans). There's an article on the JoS concerning this if you need more info here: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... nergy.html
If you're confused about kundalini awakening (what i wrote closer to start) there's more info here as wellhtml suggest reading this so you're prepared what will come sooner or later when your meditations begin to really take its toll, as i was confused when i began feeling/ experiencing things described on this page and likewise was a bit unprepared so to speak: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ation.html Hope this clears things up for you On Aug 13, 2017 3:10 PM, "sp6satan666@... [JoS4adults]" <[email protected] wrote:

WIngs?

On Monday, August 14, 2017 1:58 PM, "Sp Ma sp6satan666@... [JoS4adults]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hey I forgot to add that I also can see my wings now they are amazing words can't describe how awesome it feels please message back  thanks HAIL SATAN HAIL AZAZEL HAIL ASTHROTH FOR EVER AND ALL ETERNITY 

On Sun, Aug 13, 2017 at 9:38 PM, Sp Ma sp6satan666@... [JoS4adults]<[email protected] wrote:   I'm not sure I'm not afraid of it it's just I didn't think I would have anything happen this fast I've only need dedicated for about maybe a month an a half have y'all every had any one open up this fast any further advice would help I think I could do a lot of help Hail satan hail azazel hail asthroth!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back