Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

hi.its importnat

kasdeya88

hi.im sapphira..and 24 years old.im not new in satanism..but my family dont wanna me to even interest about this stuffs..so i should hide my beliefs from them..so i cant do my rituals and prays very well..because if they learn about this, they may kill me..i know its so bullshit..but they r so different and diffucult person..my dad is also kicked me about some topics and situations..i also interestin in magic..but its also forbidden..and now im connecting another internet wireless from ours..so if they learn about it it wont be good..
so i cant do my rituals well, is it ok for me ?
second..
i need an incubus.because i love a guy but he is so impossible..so i wanna an incubus to be his gf..and maybe marry if possible.so he shuould be monogamus and he should look like the guy i love..so that demon will be my number one..is it possible..? and how can i find a compatible demon with me ???
i hope u can help..thnx

hi.im not new in satanism..but cant do my rituals ewll.because my family dont wanna me to even interest about these stuffs...so im trying to do them secretky..but not enough..so is it ok for me ?
by the way im 24..but my family is so difficult and different..their beliefs are different frim mine..so i can do my rituals and prays enough..is it ok?
second..i love a guy but he is so impossible..so i wanna an incubus to be my bf..even maybe marry with..so he should be monogamus ..and also is it possible to have an appearance like the guy i love..so that demon be my number one..
can u help me please..
thnx

Firstly, its fine for you to hide it from your family. If you're in a situation where they don't agree with your beliefs and you can't get out of the house. Then just keep it to yourself.
Its okay that you can't get rituals done often, Satan understands your situation. But remember, you can always do these things when your family isn't around. At night when everyone is asleep. Or you can go to your astral temple and do it. You can go outside and find somewhere quiet and private and do a ritual there too. Whatever is best for you.

And perhaps now would be the time to start looking at moving out and finding your own place/life. If you are being opressed within your home so much, perhaps home isn't the place for you anymore.

As for this guy. If he is so impossible, why do you love him? It dosn't make sence. Not sure what you're asking with this. Maybe you need to find a different guy.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kasdeya88" <hazal88_su.perisi@... wrote:

hi.im sapphira..and 24 years old.im not new in satanism..but my family dont wanna me to even interest about this stuffs..so i should hide my beliefs from them..so i cant do my rituals and prays very well..because if they learn about this, they may kill me..i know its so bullshit..but they r so different and diffucult person..my dad is also kicked me about some topics and situations..i also interestin in magic..but its also forbidden..and now im connecting another internet wireless from ours..so if they learn about it it wont be good..
so i cant do my rituals well, is it ok for me ?
second..
i need an incubus.because i love a guy but he is so impossible..so i wanna an incubus to be his gf..and maybe marry if possible.so he shuould be monogamus and he should look like the guy i love..so that demon will be my number one..is it possible..? and how can i find a compatible demon with me ???
i hope u can help..thnx

Hello,

you can find all you need on this
board and on the website www.joyofSatan.org.
If there still are questions?

Allways people to help you i think.
As for help with an incubus check here:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... cubus.html
you say that is difficult because of your parents.

ABout your parents...
I allways with say:
Where there is a will there is a away.

Treat them to a nice romantic dinner they can have
together?
Or something else eh pff a movie in the cinema?

In that you cannot be bothered :)

And as for the rest about the incubus questions.
i dont really know to be honest.
I never summond a Incubus before.

I hope someone else can help you with that!

Or read the old posts/messages?
Good luck!

Greetings,

Emefel01

Hail Father Satan / Enki

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kasdeya88" <hazal88_su.perisi@... wrote:

hi.im not new in satanism..but cant do my rituals ewll.because my family dont wanna me to even interest about these stuffs...so im trying to do them secretky..but not enough..so is it ok for me ?
by the way im 24..but my family is so difficult and different..their beliefs are different frim mine..so i can do my rituals and prays enough..is it ok?
second..i love a guy but he is so impossible..so i wanna an incubus to be my bf..even maybe marry with..so he should be monogamus ..and also is it possible to have an appearance like the guy i love..so that demon be my number one..
can u help me please..
thnx

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back