Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hi im new here :)

itsalexc

I've been a Satanist for awhile now. I dedicated my soul last year though. I just want to say hi and introduce myself. I was wondering if there's like pastures on here? I also have listened to the sermons online.

Hi, nice to see you here. :)If you haven't already, please study and read thoroughly Joy of Satan and www.exposingchristianity.comAnd start a meditation program. A good one is High Priest Hooded Cobra's 40 Day Empowerment Program, as found in Satan's Library on the JoS site. It's important to do it everyday. Opening your chakras, empowering your soul and self is important in Spiritual Satanism. Power meditation is the foundation.

On Saturday, September 19, 2015 10:38 PM, "itsalexc@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I've been a Satanist for awhile now. I dedicated my soul last year though. I just want to say hi and introduce myself. I was wondering if there's like pastures on here? I also have listened to the sermons online.

Yes, the grazing pastures are just over the hill.  That's where I keep my cow's.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back