Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hi im new can you help me

[email protected]

I was born in a Christian home mom and dad took me and my sister to Sunday school every Sunday and shortly afterwards they got a divorce after the divorce I stopped going to church but they still claimed Christianity then I went into a youth group when I was a teenager and I got saved and baptized and then I went on a missions trip to Logan West Virginia after I got back some things happened and I blamed Satan for all of them and then I went back through and read the Bible and I found some flaws and I wasn't sure about so then I started questioning them and then I just stoned Christianity and started practicing Pagan Wicca and then I found that satanism was more on the lines of what I believe in my question is does Satan forgive me and still love me

Attachments :
Short answer is YES. The long answer is yes but how will you approach him?  If I were you I would tell him my wrongs and that I did not understand right from wrong at the time.Satan does not keep grudges unlike what the Christian’s say he does. Be open with him he wont judge you. I don’t know how new you are but if this is your first time meeting Satan tell him your story so he could know where you are coming from. This  could start a great relationship between you and him.But if you have met him before beg for forgiveness and let him know what you did. And Satan will always love a person who is loyal and true to him.  Hope this was helpful and good luck mate!  Sent from Mail for Windows 10  From: [email protected] [JoyofSatan666]
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2018 8:39 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Hi im new can you help me    I was born in a Christian home mom and dad took me and my sister to Sunday school every Sunday and shortly afterwards they got a divorce after the divorce I stopped going to church but they still claimed Christianity then I went into a youth group when I was a teenager and I got saved and baptized and then I went on a missions trip to Logan West Virginia after I got back some things happened and I blamed Satan for all of them and then I went back through and read the Bible and I found some flaws and I wasn't sure about so then I started questioning them and then I just stoned Christianity and started practicing Pagan Wicca and then I found that satanism was more on the lines of what I believe in my question is does Satan forgive me and still love me  

Father Satan understands and he won't punish you for what you did. A lot of us have had the same background of being xians but we ended up here seing the truth and Satan accepted all of us when we dedicated our souls.

You are here now free and safe but only if you dedicate/d your soul to father Satan so you get protection while you advancing yourself to Godhead which is the main goal of Spiritual Satanism.

Build a strong bond with the powers of Hell and you'll be fine i promise.

Read JoyofSatan.com , study, meditate, advance and become a Demon/ess of Father SATAN!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back