Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hi, I'm new and pretty interested!

chaos_knight77

Hi, my name's Kevin and I'm new all this. I read a lot of stuff over on the site and I have to admit, This has grabbed my attention as something I'm quite interested in. I used ot be a Roman Catholic (to my great misfortune), but over time I realized that all they did was lie, keep secrets and put everyone else down. My parents aren't so religious, but wow are my grandparents ever religious! Luckily, they'd accept me no matter what so that's out of the way ^_^. Anyways, I am really interested in Satanism and would like to know more, but I'm not really sure where to begin...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chaos_knight77" <kevinribble@... wrote:
Hi, my name's Kevin and I'm new all this. I read a lot of stuff over on the site and I have to admit, This has grabbed my attention as something I'm quite interested in. I used ot be a Roman Catholic (to my great misfortune), but over time I realized that all they did was lie, keep secrets and put everyone else down. My parents aren't so religious, but wow are my grandparents ever religious! Luckily, they'd accept me no matter what so that's out of the way ^_^. Anyways, I am really interested in Satanism and would like to know more, but I'm not really sure where to begin...
Nice to meet you Kevin, my name is Tim.

www.joyofsatan.com

This website basically sums up who we are and what we stand for, have a good read ^^.

Good Luck

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chaos_knight77" <kevinribble@... wrote:
you sould most likly begin with Meditation and then see where that takes you

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Josh" <belore101@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chaos_knight77" <kevinribble@ wrote:

Your interest is a good thing! Welcome to the Theistic Satanic community :).

Beginning, as you can tell by come of the posts, CAN be confusing, as there is so much to learn! You should start by meditation, like the character said before. There is a Basic Breathing Techniques for Satanists on the JoS site, that should help you alot, you need to stick to it though. Once you get a feel for that, start to incorporate Void Meditation and Energy Meditation, this will help you advance as well. Remember, everyone is different, and the rate that everyone progresses at is completely different. Some people advance very fast, some progress very slowly, but keep at it!

After you start to get a feel for the meditations, you should try to start on your chakras. They are important. I started with my third eye. Also, anyone reading this, when i concentrate on something quite hard, my third eye starts to feel a big pressure in it. Is this normal?

Anyway, i hope i helped, welcome, again.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lucius.oria" <lucius.oria@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chaos_knight77" <kevinribble@ wrote:

Nice to meet you Kevin, my name is Tim.

www.joyofsatan.com

This website basically sums up who we are and what we stand for, have a good read ^^.
satanism stands for our freedom to fight back against the jews and their boring mindless program of studying and being smart and perfect.neither one of us satanists talk about that were perfect or smart.were smart in our own ways.
Good Luck

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dane" <daneclark93@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Josh" <belore101@ wrote:

Beginning, as you can tell by come of the posts, CAN be confusing, as there is so much to learn! You should start by meditation, like the character said before. There is a Basic Breathing Techniques for Satanists on the JoS site, that should help you alot, you need to stick to it though. Once you get a feel for that, start to incorporate Void Meditation and Energy Meditation, this will help you advance as well. Remember, everyone is different, and the rate that everyone progresses at is completely different. Some people advance very fast, some progress very slowly, but keep at it!

After you start to get a feel for the meditations, you should try to start on your chakras. They are important. I started with my third eye. Also, anyone reading this, when i concentrate on something quite hard, my third eye starts to feel a big pressure in it. Is this normal?

Hail Satan!
Thanks for the advice! I do have one more question though. I've decided to dedicate my soul to Satan and I have looked over the instructions for it. Do I need to memorize what to write/say, or am I allowed to have a reference sheet with me? I just want to make sure that I get everything right, but I don't want to offend Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dane" <daneclark93@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Josh" <belore101@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Thanks for the advice! I do have one more question though. I've decided to dedicate my soul to Satan and I have looked over the instructions for it. Do I need to memorize what to write/say, or am I allowed to have a reference sheet with me? I just want to make sure that I get everything right, but I don't want to offend Satan.
This problem had come up a bit as well. What you say is written as a prayer on a piece of paper, then your name is signed in blood at the bottom, then burned by a candle. The JoS has a detailed instruction on what colors.

:)

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dane" <daneclark93@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Dane" <daneclark93@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

This problem had come up a bit as well. What you say is written as a prayer on a piece of paper, then your name is signed in blood at the bottom, then burned by a candle. The JoS has a detailed instruction on what colors.

:)

Hail Satan!
Thanks for the help guys.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back