Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

hi i

Robert1

what like, im finnie, ive been tryn t do an ouija board and ive had no luck at all, does anyone know how to do it properly? Next question now lol, and before any1 asks, im dedicated and have read jos site and know alot about satinisn lol, but i cant remember where i got this from, but is the golden age supposed to start 2012? When our father returns?

Hail father enki !

<td val[/IMG]yeah, i've wondered about that myself. i figure when the time comes, whenever that may be, Father Satan will make sure his children are ready.

--- On Wed, 12/16/09, Robert <r.finnie@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] hi i
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, December 16, 2009, 2:49 PM

what like, im finnie, ive been tryn t do an ouija board and ive had no luck at all, does anyone know how to do it properly? Next question now lol, and before any1 asks, im dedicated and have read jos site and know alot about satinisn lol, but i cant remember where i got this from, but is the golden age supposed to start 2012? When our father returns?

Hail father enki !
[/TD]

I've asked a spirit friend and I got that the age of illusion will end on that night.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], amanda steiner <mannysloe@... wrote:

yeah, i've wondered about that myself. i figure when the time comes, whenever that may be, Father Satan will make sure his children are ready.

--- On Wed, 12/16/09, Robert <r.finnie@... wrote:

Subject: [Teens4Satan] hi i
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wednesday, December 16, 2009, 2:49 PM

Hail father enki !

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back