Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hi i have just joined your group... any pointers????

traybad35

hi, I have been surfing the internet for approx 2 months now, looking for something????? .... and I keep coming back to this belief system. please can you help me get started e.g meditation,calendar dates ect...

Thankyou

<td val[/IMG]Most of us started the same way by reading joyofsatan.org and then doing what it says.All the info is there.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Hi i have just joined your group... any pointers????
Sent: Thu, Jul 19, 2012 4:50:15 AM

<td val[/IMG]   hi, I have been surfing the internet for approx 2 months now, looking for something????? .... and I keep coming back to this belief system. please can you help me get started e.g meditation,calendar dates ect...

Thankyou

[/TD]

As stated below yes following the JoS site is a definite. Only thing I personally would recommend would be to really work on your meditations. Such as opening the chakra's, working on clairvoyance and other mental meditations so you can see and hear energies. After that point it will be a lot easier to do things on the JoS site.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "traybad35" <traybad35@... wrote:

hi, I have been surfing the internet for approx 2 months now, looking for something????? .... and I keep coming back to this belief system. please can you help me get started e.g meditation,calendar dates ect...

Thankyou

A good program on getting into is the Join Hell's Army training program is a great way to start off. You can find it on the Joy Of Satan website under Join Hell's Army.

Hail Satan.
Brian. W

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Most of us started the same way by reading joyofsatan.org and then doing what it says.All the info is there.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back