Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

hi i am new here please read

SSJ2

Hail satan. Hi i am new here.. And i've read enough things. I want to embrace Satan as my God and Creator.. Somebody please help me. I live in pakistan. I was raised a muslim. But its been like 3 years. I dont, i cant believe all this garbage i always doubted that these are no religions. These are just agendas to keep us away from reality. I dont want to live blind anymore. Please help me. I want to Have all the knowledge but my dumb family wont let me. My date of birth is 8th august 1993. I also want a new name. And also a new family. I am really fed up here by these foul and fake things. Please Help me. What should i do at first to embrace Satan as my father and My GOD. And i want to learn everything first and when i am qualified enough then i'll tell my friends and my family and as much people i can to embrace the True Satan as our GOD is there anyone in pakistan to secretly teach me the rituals or please anyhow Take me away from here.. HAIL SATAN..

first read the website www.JoyofSatan.org/ be wary of telling those who are without and this is a solitary practice no one will teach you and its not a get rich or get me out of my situation thing

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "SSJ2" <209090@... wrote:

Hail satan. Hi i am new here.. And i've read enough things. I want to embrace Satan as my God and Creator.. Somebody please help me. I live in pakistan. I was raised a muslim. But its been like 3 years. I dont, i cant believe all this garbage i always doubted that these are no religions. These are just agendas to keep us away from reality. I dont want to live blind anymore. Please help me. I want to Have all the knowledge but my dumb family wont let me. My date of birth is 8th august 1993. I also want a new name. And also a new family. I am really fed up here by these foul and fake things. Please Help me. What should i do at first to embrace Satan as my father and My GOD. And i want to learn everything first and when i am qualified enough then i'll tell my friends and my family and as much people i can to embrace the True Satan as our GOD is there anyone in pakistan to secretly teach me the rituals or please anyhow Take me away from here.. HAIL SATAN..

To embrace Satan start a power meditation program and do regular rituals if you can. It is strongly descouraged to look for other ss to work with especially when u r new. I practice alone and i find it safer. There is no need to tell people your allegiance to Satan. Its not safe because xianity and islam ve told alot of lies about ss and our beloved Father Satan. Thus y in some cultures you will be killed if you are found 2b practising ss. The jews want it that way 2 keep their lies going. Consistant power meditation is the key here. Satan is with you. Study alot on joy of satan and participate in e groups. It will help you advance faster. Always know that Satan loves you and cares so much about u. Hail Satan

----------
Sent from my Nokia phone

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tuesday, February 5, 2013 10:01:07 PM GMT-0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] hi i am new here please read

Hail satan. Hi i am new here.. And i've read enough things. I want to embrace Satan as my God and Creator.. Somebody please help me. I live in pakistan. I was raised a muslim. But its been like 3 years. I dont, i cant believe all this garbage i always doubted that these are no religions. These are just agendas to keep us away from reality. I dont want to live blind anymore Please help me. I want to Have all the knowledge but my dumb family wont let me. My date of birth is 8th august 1993. I also want a new name. And also a new family. I am really fed up here by these foul and fake things. Please Help me. What should i do at first to embrace Satan as my father and My GOD. And i want to learn everything first and when i am qualified enough then i'll tell my friends and my family and as much people i can to embrace the True Satan as our GOD is there anyone in pakistan to secretly teach me the rituals or please anyhow Take me away from here.. HAIL SATAN..

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back