Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hi I am an atheist that recently started to learn about satanism, co

nikolamarsenic

So basically I am an atheist, but I am interested in Satanism.
To me satanism is just as much balony as judaism,christianity and islam etc... (Sry I am just being straight forward)
To me no matter if it is satanism,hinduism,zoroatrism,islam etc.... They all are supernatural beliefs. Remarkable beliefs needs remarkable proof.
So my question is how can you prove that satanism is true and that satan exists? Never mind if you try to prove something through rationalisation, as exactly any thing can be rationalized. 
Some people claim satan and his demons appear to them and speak with them. How can I get satan or any of the demons to appear to me? If this is possible then surely I will believe and I will be a servant of satan. I will be the biggest satanist ever. But if it is not possible, then to me satanism is not any less ridicouless then other religions. So please is there a way for me to speak with satan or his demons?(My intention with this post is not to hurt anyones feeling, but rather to gain more insight and knowledge. I have a big thirst for "the truth"!
Thank you

do what we do and you will see for yourself

dont approach it with mega scepticism, dont doubt the workings, just let yourself go

read all HP threads on the forum: josministries.prophpbb.com <-- there Spiritual Satanism is explained in detail

main difference between Satanism, which is paganism of the ancient civilizations (before judaism, jewsus and any of that crap), and the rest of abrahamic filth: we are about true freedom and power, the rest are about enslavement, weakening and removing spiritual practice.

Satanism is for gentiles (non-jews), rest are by jews to make gentiles into goyim (cattle, animal, sheep)

hope this helps you with the truth you seek. Trust me read the forum, mageson goes deep into this

good luck and have an open mind, the atheist view is similar to xtianity, where you think you have it figured out and there's no sense in searching for other views

Since you are an athiest you probably have never tried meditation or other such things, as you most likely don't believe in such things. 

That means you won't be able to speak with Satan and his demons at this point in time, because your soul wn't be open enough to hear or see them, but if you are genuinly interested and willing to explore how real this is then read the Joy of Satan

The Gods and Satan are real and will come to you if you are genuinly interested to learn and study. 
It is highly recommended to dedicate first before you try to Summon a demon or perform any of the meditations, because spirits that are not of Satan will try their hardest to harm you and shy you away from Satanism. 

This might be hard to believe or understand for you as an athiest, but trust me when I say that these things truly do exist and that you will experience things which are so called supernatural. 

Try to be open minded about experiences and try some meditations from the website, speak to Satan and tell him that you are skeptical about Satanism but non the less thirst for knowledge and truth. He will hear you and if your desire to know truth is genuine he will guide you to Satanism and you will gain the proof you need to see that this is very real. 

Be ready to have negative experiences though, as spirits who are not of Satan will try to harm you or scare you away if you perform meditations on the website without having performed the dedication ritual. 

When you are ready, perform the dedication ritual. That way you are under Satans protection and you can perform all meditations safely. Demons will come to speak with you and you will experience many more things you never thought possible. 

I was athiest aswell at one point in my life, but since then I have had many spiritual experiences which beyond any doubt prove the reality of this and of Spiritual Satanism. 

HAIL SATAN!

Thank you all for your answers! 
I will be open minded, since to be close minded mean that you already have made up your mind wether something is true or not.
Also just to let you all know I already do practice meditation and have done it for a while. 
To me it seems that what you guys are telling me is that the only way to speak with satan is to meditate, correct me if I am wrong.
But the thing is with meditation is that it can all be explained scientifically. Meditation is a powerful tool that can be explained by neuroscience.
That you experience such phenomenons only while meditating indicates to me that you are effecting your mind in such a way that you might maybe shut down,send stronger signals or rebound receptors or similiar things in the brain which cause you to experience such experiences etc...
However I am openminded...

As it has been said in the JoS and the forums, Satanism is strongly in favour of science and we believe everything can be explained scientifically, but not with our current knowledge of it. The church worked hard to remove and supress science during the dark and medieval ages. When Enlighment came with scientists such as Newton, and later Tesla, the joos pushed us into extreme materialism, which is judaism and xtianity all the way in. Dont fall for it.

Everything is vibration. The soul is made of light which is a form of vibration. When light goes through a prism it deconstructs into 7 colours, like a rainbow. Those 7 colours are represented by the 7 chakras, etc.

When we are done with the jews we can return to true science, and all spiritual phenomenna will be able to be explained scientifically.

Hail Satan !!

First of all, it's good that you're asking questions. Unlike Christianity and Islam, Satanism encourages free thought and finding things out for yourself. I just wanted to make one point-I am a fairly skeptical person myself, and it took me a while before I fully believe in Satanism with confidence. I am not going to offer a philosophical argument, but my personal experience. Even though I have not meditated for that long, I can already feel the effects, and I can already see that the JOS teaching on meditation is authentic and reasonable. I am not the type of person who can just imagine himself into feeling anything, I am a logical person who likes to think things through, and I can tell that Satanism is the truth. I would just encourage you to be open to looking at things in a different way, keep your mind open. I wish you luck on your quest.Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back