Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hi Everyone!

dylandrums_90

Hello im Dylan, new here and looking for some advice on how I should get started Satan has made his way into my life through music and actions. I have no knowledge of how to pursue him thats why I have joined this family. Any help is greatly appriciated.

Read everything you find on this website: www.joyofsatan.com 
You might want to dedicate (in case you didn't already) and start a meditation program. Everything you need to get started can be found on the website above. 
Welcome in, btw! 
Hail Satan!
Pe 21-dec.-2012, la 00:54, "dylandrums_90" <dylandrums_90@... a scris:

Hello im Dylan, new here and looking for some advice on how I should get started Satan has made his way into my life through music and actions. I have no knowledge of how to pursue him thats why I have joined this family. Any help is greatly appriciated.

Dylan welcome here but you need to understand one  thing you DO NOT Pursue "Father" You have a personal relationship with  him. To pursue means to chase with enimity.  He is not your enemy.       Hail Satan
--- In [email protected], Thomas Schweitzer wrote:

Read everything you find on this website: www.joyofsatan.com

You might want to dedicate (in case you didn't already) and start a meditation program. Everything you need to get started can be found on the website above.

Welcome in, btw!

Hail Satan!

Pe 21-dec.-2012, la 00:54, "dylandrums_90" dylandrums_90@... a scris:

Welcome, welcome, welcome :)

Please study very thoroughly www.exposingchiristianity.com and www.joyofsatan.com.

Many questions will be answered, many more will crop up, but this is what Satanism is all about - seeking knowledge and striving for spiritual and physical perfection.

Good luck ^^

Siguard Draconis.

Satanas Via, Vera et Vita est.
Ave Satanas! Rege Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dylandrums_90" <dylandrums_90@... wrote:

Hello everyone my name is Javier! I have been dedicated to Satan for five years. Satan was always somewhat in my life (my grandmother was a witch) But what really drew me to Satan was my ex whom (at the time) was a Satanist for five years (now eight I believe) I don't really have much people to speak to about Satan. Most of what I learned about Satan was through Joyofsatan, Michael Ford, And My ex. If you guys ever need someone to talk to or have any questions please feel free to email me

Talking in private = jewish way of deceiving and weakening us.
MICHAEL W. FORD? He is a fraud, not a Satanist.
HS!88!

---In [email protected], <javierdanielnevesvargas832@... wrote :

Hello everyone my name is Javier! I have been dedicated to Satan for five years. Satan was always somewhat in my life (my grandmother was a witch) But what really drew me to Satan was my ex whom (at the time) was a Satanist for five years (now eight I believe) I don't really have much people to speak to about Satan. Most of what I learned about Satan was through Joyofsatan, Michael Ford, And My ex. If you guys ever need someone to talk to or have any questions please feel free to email me

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back