Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

hi everyone!

Rocker

im dee em from the country of philippines,if i may ask,if i did the dedication ritual,but i didnt mean it,can i be still a real satanist?i really want to establish a relationship with satan.and if i may ask,i cant open my third eye..what can i do?

thanks in advance :)

Not sure I understand...

You did a formal dedication to our Father, and you didn't mean it?

How could you do such a thing?

Our Father is both loving and understanding, totally dedicated to His own, and you stand before Him and do that?

Rest assured, He would have known. He knows everything about each and every one of us. What's in our hearts, he can see your very soul...

And you did that to Him???

No, you're not a Satanist, "real" or not...

I have no further words to add...

(I won't end this message with any "Hail" as you don't deserve the respect of any of he Gods, anyone here, or myself)
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Rocker" <rockertwentythree@... wrote:

im dee em from the country of philippines,if i may ask,if i did the dedication ritual,but i didnt mean it,can i be still a real satanist?i really want to establish a relationship with satan.and if i may ask,i cant open my third eye..what can i do?

well its wats in your heart aslong as you know the truth and your not against him in anyway then its all good.however you should make that bond with father and learn everything hes done for us (including you).deprogram your brain from the christianity view.but other than that WELCOME TO THE FAMILY your one of fathers sons now he will be looking after you aswell as your g.d(guardian demon).dont worry if you dont know your g.d that comes later on when that bond is established and your more experienced.then you can start looking for her/him.and if you dont know were to start on your meditations i recomend you start here http://www.666blacksun.com/Spiritual_Warfare_Training.html copy/paste on your bar.hope this helps,and dont worry about that trust me a lot of us mess up on our dedication rituals and later on your going to start having love for him and see him as you would a father.!HAIL SATANAS!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, May 30, 2011 3:06 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] hi everyone!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back