Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hi everyone how are you?

Bravera

I hope your doing ok...
I'm so glad spring is here!
Doing the Rituals for Astarte really brought in such a wonderful hope for this year.
It reminded me of being a child, being outside in the sun, playing.. having the freedom and connection to my own life and the planet around me. I want that feeling to return and stay with me.

But, I also, want to work hard to build a better world. I have been trying to find my perfect path. I keep trying to remove the negative things from my life. It seems as though there's always another big step to take.

I have felt great emotions over the recent years, I guess my soul is really starting to feel connected. I have so much more to learn and I feel as though my dream has come true. That I have fully entered the Academy of the God's.

I always always had dreams of being in some school, I think I finally realize it was dreams of this home we have created, my SS siblings, we have alot of room to grow as a family

Maybe you don't know my name, or my face, you have never heard my voice. But I am here, a true friend of the same Family. Let's keep chasing our dreams and creating the things we love.

May the spirit rise within you, grow Phoenix, grow.

Bravera said:
I hope your doing ok...
Doing the Rituals for Astarte really brought in such a wonderful hope for this year.
It reminded me of being a child, being outside in the sun, playing.. having the freedom and connection to my own life and the planet around me. I want that feeling to return and stay with me.

But, I also, want to work hard to build a better world. I have been trying to find my perfect path. I keep trying to remove the negative things from my life. It seems as though there's always another big step to take.

I have felt great emotions over the recent years, I guess my soul is really starting to feel connected. I have so much more to learn and I feel as though my dream has come true. That I have fully entered the Academy of the God's.

I always always had dreams of being in some school, I think I finally realize it was dreams of this home we have created, my SS siblings, we have alot of room to grow as a family

Maybe you don't know my name, or my face, you have never heard my voice. But I am here, a true friend of the same Family. Let's keep chasing our dreams and creating the things we love.

I have been pretty stressed over the past few weeks, but yeah the spring is beautiful 😁

Serbon said:
Bravera said:
I hope your doing ok...

I have been pretty stressed over the past few weeks, but yeah the spring is beautiful 😁

You are strong Serbon!

The grey days make the sunny ones so much more fantastic.

Bravera said:
I hope your doing ok...

A stressful week for more I was rlly happy at the beginning when I did Astarte's rituals but now school is totally killing me : ' ( All I think about are negative thoughts and when I don't meditate I feel guilty for it

I've been doing well. Thanks for asking! :D
I just started to successfully open my hand chakras!

yoanna666 said:
Bravera said:
I hope your doing ok...

A stressful week for more I was rlly happy at the beginning when I did Astarte's rituals but now school is totally killing me : ' ( All I think about are negative thoughts and when I don't meditate I feel guilty for it

You are learning to put in work everyday despite of any challenges, and this is one of the most important things we have to learn. I know that they are hard workers and we need to learn to be more like them, through our actions and not just in thought.

TheCrimsonScythe said:
I've been doing well. Thanks for asking! :D
I just started to successfully open my hand chakras!

I'm glad to hear your doing well! Have you ever tried watching videos of Hand Massages? I believe it helps me alot with directing energy to different areas of my body and is extremely relaxing and regenerative.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back