Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Hi brother and sisters

Jerwin Legion

Is there’s any ritual about making voice clearly like professional singers?
Please help. I need.
Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone

I know those in the military train their voice to have power. Also words can be very strong in workings. There are places you can get vocal training but I don't believe there is a ritual because voice control is a muscle. Just try to program energy to give your voice clarity and power. Work on vibrating

Practice toning with a piano, hear the sound imitate the sound, arpeggios works well for training the voice, from going deeper and high pitched. This is what Vitas did for achieving such high pitched tones without the use of a computer. Keep practicing, it is tedious I know but results comes over time and dedication.

What are you trying to do exactly?

If you’re just trying to make your voice clearer/sound better than just working on the throat chakra in general helps with this. A step further would be doing the Venus square which is on the JoS.

If you think you’re trying to become some famous singer or something then you should focus on spiritually developing and getting to actually know yourself first instead of setting yourself up for disappointment, especially if you have no experience in magick and spirituality.

Let me give this message a revision as well so no one takes what I said the wrong way.

I wasn’t saying that fame and riches is something that comes with spiritual advancement, I was implying that you work on developing your spirit so you can break down the layers of bullshit in your mind and learn to think for yourself and come to know what you actually desire and do not.

Satanism has been so lied about, it’s disgusting. People who aren’t knowledgeable in the subject believe what they are told by the media about Satanism; that it’s a quick way to riches and fame or something of this sort. This is complete bullshit and is inaccurate.

Satan is actually the creator of humanity and teaches something incomparable to what the false enemy religions teach.

Read JoyofSatan.org if you’re interested, if not then this is probably not the place for you.

My dream is to sing white songs - opera, among other musical genres created by whites - but I was not born with "my body - throat - made to sing". I really wanted to know how to sing.

Enviado a partir do meu smartphone Samsung Galaxy.
-------- Mensagem original --------De : "Jerwin Legion legionjerwin61292@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] Data: 29/06/19 11:34 (GMT-03:00) Para: [email protected] Assunto: [JoyofSatan666] Hi brother and sisters
Please help. I need.
Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone

You have to learn the alphabet before you can write epic novels. You have to practice and fail, a million and more times, and practice and succeed, to get really good.
If you believe in yourself, you will find a way. There's always a way.
You can start with Youtube videos on how to train your voice in warming up, humming, singing notes, scales, and octaves, and other exercises. 
If it's in your budget, I highly recommend  finding a certified, competent, patient, and encouraging teacher. So you can learn one on one. And correct mistakes and learn and instill good habits early on, which one may not be aware of until a professional points it out to you.

Find one who doesn't tell you that you cannot be a singer, after listening to you at the audition/first time you meet for lessons. Make sure they encourage you on, and commend you from time to time on your progress. This is important.
Good luck! 
Hail Satan!
On Tuesday, July 9, 2019, 01:08:19 a.m. EDT, lukjoze186 lukjoze186@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

My dream is to sing white songs - opera, among other musical genres created by whites - but I was not born with "my body - throat - made to sing". I really wanted to know how to sing.

Enviado a partir do meu smartphone Samsung Galaxy.
-------- Mensagem original --------De : "Jerwin Legion legionjerwin61292@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] Data: 29/06/19 11:34 (GMT-03:00) Para: [email protected] Assunto: [JoyofSatan666] Hi brother and sisters
Please help. I need.
Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone

All requires **practice**, proper practice, toning and in many cases a musician that can guide you on how to master thy instrument(singing, vocal chords). At first I didn't had no single Idea on how to toning and I loved to sing(I did it horribly as a kid). Luckily my brother was a musician and he taught me how to tone and sing properly. I'm also interested on reaching an "opera voice" I keep practicing imitating opera singers such as José Carreras. Yeah it **IS HARD** but with time it came easier and easier because as long you train properly you can finally reach levels you didn't before.

Let's be real, there is NO RITUAL that can magically help you from tomorrow be an expert singer with NO PRACTICE. It's like trying to become black belt first Dan in karate when you didn't even sweat your ass off to gain the yellow belt!! Or magically you listened to black metal and automatically now your know how to growl and even pig squeals like those in Slam.

Vitas never reached those high pitched sounds with no practice. He TRAINED HIS VOICE, HIS VOCAL CHORDS to reach that fascinating level!! Some might have it easier than others but it is NO EXCUSE to give up.

Keep practicing and practicing and eventually you'll be surprised. Use a Piano, do arpeggios to tone your voice and P-R-A-C-T-I-C-E until it becomes an habit and practice until you reach it and once you do it, practice it again!! THIS is the real key of perfection in anything you desire to do!

Hail Satan!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back