Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

hey

Meditating isn't necessarily about being in a dark room. Buddhist
monks meditate too. You can use candles if you want to tho. Its really
all about what makes you feel comfy and peaceful.
Sometimes i like to sit outside in the sun and absorb some energy.
Other times ill sit in my living room with dim lights and some
candles. Ill try to do a bit of meditating on the bus to practice
tuning things out.
Start out slow to get a feel for whats right for you :)

Alex

Ave Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Phillip Mylie <tphillipm@... wrote:

hey everyone im phillip and im 14 and just joined. A little
background. I was born into a catholic family...aeveral years ago i
figured that the bible was fake. Until a couple of months ago i was
atheist and i desided to look into Satanism. after going to the site
joyofsatan and read through it i was deeply motivated to join satan.
after reading everything on the site (took me a while) i saw a e-group
for young people=me. even though i read almost everything i dont
understand it all. will someone explain to me how do i meditate. do i
sit in a dark room or do i need candles and what is an astral temple?
is it a physical place i need or is it mental? the descripion doesnt
explain it well to me.

Hail Satan

phillip

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Phillip Mylie <tphillipm@... wrote:
hey everyone im phillip and im 14 and just joined. A little
background. I was born into a catholic family...aeveral years ago i
figured that the bible was fake. Until a couple of months ago i was
atheist and i desided to look into Satanism. after going to the site
joyofsatan and read through it i was deeply motivated to join satan.
after reading everything on the site (took me a while) i saw a e-group
for young people=me. even though i read almost everything i dont
understand it all. will someone explain to me how do i meditate. do i
sit in a dark room or do i need candles and what is an astral temple?
is it a physical place i need or is it mental? the descripion doesnt
explain it well to me.

Hail Satan

phillip
If you want to meditate you just find a comforable place to sit or
lie, It doesnt really matter where, Maybe your bed, Maybe the couch,
Maybe your yard, As long as its comfortable and you can be able to relax,
Astral temple is a mental place, You can create it yourself in your
mind, You can make it look whatever you want.

hello all my name is samuel arnett i am 16 years old and i am new to
satanism and want to know more but i cant really do that because my
parents are really anal about it i was raised a christian and my friend
introduced satanism to me and i looked into it but i need further help
understanding it. i would love anyhelp i can get

<td val[/IMG]I have two websites for you:   Joyofsatan.com and exposingchristianity.com   They will give you everything you need to know.

--- On Thu, 12/2/09, satanschild4 <satanschild4@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] hey
To: [email protected]
Received: Thursday, 12 February, 2009, 3:34 AM

hello all my name is samuel arnett i am 16 years old and i am new to
satanism and want to know more but i cant really do that because my
parents are really anal about it i was raised a christian and my friend
introduced satanism to me and i looked into it but i need further help
understanding it. i would love anyhelp i can get
[/TD]
Make Yahoo!7 your homepage and win a trip to the Quiksilver Pro. Find out more.

Hey!
tonight wen i was about to go to sleep i started seein gray blackish cloud like clouds nd i thot it culd b my gd but wasnt sure so i did not invoke it wat culd it have bin i have no idea thanks and does anyone live in reno nevada 775 if so idk i wuld like to have a friend thats a satanist too

I DONT KNOW ANYMORE! I just became a satanist. my friend told me all the stuff i shuld know.. he has been a satanist 4 awhile. But, eversince i became a satanist i've lost everyone close to me.. all i have now is just that 1 friend.. But, 4 s0me reason i've been happy without those other people.. Is there anyone I can talk to?? I cant really talk on the computer.. parents r big time Christianss. Ugh. if any1 can help, text me at 540-589-3031

want me to qoute something satan said a really long time for you?

"Chapter II

I requite the descendants of Adam, and reward them with various rewards that I alone know. Moreover, power and dominion over all that is on earth, both that which is above and that which is beneath, are in my hands. I do not allow friendly association with other people, nor do I deprive them that are my own and that obey me of anything that is good for them. I place my affairs in the hands of those whom I have tried and who are in accord with my desires. I appear in diverse manners to those who are faithful and under my command."

this is from the Al-jiwah, which is something satan dictated to this one yezidi, named... sheik something. i cant recall. other people just cause problems or get in your way.

Hs/88

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "thecolinharris" <thecolinharris@... wrote:

I DONT KNOW ANYMORE! I just became a satanist. my friend told me all the stuff i shuld know.. he has been a satanist 4 awhile. But, eversince i became a satanist i've lost everyone close to me.. all i have now is just that 1 friend.. But, 4 s0me reason i've been happy without those other people.. Is there anyone I can talk to?? I cant really talk on the computer.. parents r big time Christianss. Ugh. if any1 can help, text me at 540-589-3031

i forgot to say ago here. super sorry.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Reliant" <darkfury211@... wrote:

want me to qoute something satan said a really long time for you?

"Chapter II

I requite the descendants of Adam, and reward them with various rewards that I alone know. Moreover, power and dominion over all that is on earth, both that which is above and that which is beneath, are in my hands. I do not allow friendly association with other people, nor do I deprive them that are my own and that obey me of anything that is good for them. I place my affairs in the hands of those whom I have tried and who are in accord with my desires. I appear in diverse manners to those who are faithful and under my command."

this is from the Al-jiwah, which is something satan dictated to this one yezidi, named... sheik something. i cant recall. other people just cause problems or get in your way.

Hs/88

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "thecolinharris" <thecolinharris@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back